/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't stand normie music.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: Mollusk.png (285KB, 931x932px) Image search: [Google]
Mollusk.png
285KB, 931x932px
I can't stand normie music.
>>
File: ipuh.jpg (11KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
ipuh.jpg
11KB, 239x211px
>tfw ironically unironically listening to late 90s/early 2000s normiecore gives you nostalgia feels even though you despised it all at the time
>>
>>36351714
what kind of music do you listen to anon?

wtf my post is not original so here is some originality!
>>
>>36351753
I feel that. I listen to One Week by the Barenaked Ladies regularly.
>>
>>36351799
I like a lot of slowcore, post-rock, and older style indie pop/rock.
>>
im not even trying to purposely repel normies with my music taste. i can't help what i like
>>
>>36351714
Wait, is Ween normie? I figure only a track like "Ocean Man" would appeal to normies considering the rather unorthodox remainder of the album. I bought that CD a few months ago and have enjoyed it. Favorite track is "Mutilated Lips." Though I guess it's kinda druggie music. Not that I care if Ween is normie, if I like it I like it, regardless of what worthless normies think. Nor do I expect anyone here to care about my opinion. Fuck do I go on.
>>
>>36352801
Ocean Man is normie because it's SpongeBob movie-core, and so is the song Bananas and Blow, but the rest of their discography isn't.
>>
File: patrick_suffering.jpg (15KB, 480x243px) Image search: [Google]
patrick_suffering.jpg
15KB, 480x243px
>>36352904
fair enough, I almost forgot that's why the song was popular. Including that song was probably one of the few good decisions in the making of the movie. The sexual interest of Patrick in that mermaid was so awkward and out of place
>>
File: IMG_2501.jpg (517KB, 3888x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2501.jpg
517KB, 3888x2592px
>>36352904
>>36353485
>tfw I actually like ocean man alongside Ween's other stuff
>>
>>36353537
That's fine. I just can't stand the people who claim they like Ween but only listen to Ocean Man.
>>
>>36351714
I agree, that's why I only listen to adult techno, trumpet rock, a little bit of boogie-woogie, Music of Mobi, and some jazz because kids do not like jazz (nor should they).
>>
>>36351753
I know that feel. I have been constatly listening to early 2000 reggaeton tracks
>>
>>36353570
>'can't stand' people who like something

lol anon.
>>
white pepper is literarily their best album tho
>>
Do you guys know any good songs like Ween's Buckingham green and the golden eel? I love the dark chorus focused music, makes me feel like I'm in a cult, but I don't know what to call it or if they have any other songs like them.
>>
File: 1492466577252.jpg (279KB, 3200x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1492466577252.jpg
279KB, 3200x2400px
tfw you will never be called on stage to sing "Every Morning" with Sugar Ray
>>
>>36353570
Literally nobody does that. I don't even think that anybody listens to ocean man other than for its novelty/nostalgia factor anyways.
>>
>>36353661
What?

>>36353675
That's actually a pretty respectable opinion. Flutes of Chi, The Grobe, and Falling Out are amazing tracks.
>>
>>36351714
I can't stand anything /mu/ likes
>>
>>36353720
Laura, poopship destroyer, voodoo lady, reggaejunkiejew, and marble tulip juicy tree are their goat songs.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbvKJEHUXXw
is this normie?
>>
>>36351714
I almost exclusively listen to the music normies loved in the 80s, 70s, 60s, and 50s. Normies have worse taste today.
>>
>>36353775
I have a normie friend who claimed she loved Ween. When I asked her what her favorite Ween songs were, she said she just knew Ocean Man because she saw the SpongeBob movie with her little sister and they played that song on repeat a lot. Not even kidding.
>>
seeing how everyone on /r9k/ is a sad faggot, what songs do you guys recommend for when youre sad?
>>
>>36354053
/mu/core is full of sad shit. Also, earlier ajj albums are pretty ok. Before they became cucks. A lot of times when I'm sad, I just listen to ambient music or field recordings.
>>
>>36351714
ween is literal normie music.

>>36354053
don't listen to ajj. it's absolute garbage with no depth but ambient music and field recordings are usually pretty cool. i reccomend you listen to some EVOL - sonic youth or my favorite things john coltrane
>>
>>36354053
Red House Painters - Down Colorful Hill
>>
>>36353872
how could you forget pony?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.