[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

college threeeeeeeee-ad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1491680985197.jpg (362KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
1491680985197.jpg
362KB, 768x960px
hey /r9k/, I don't browse this board but thought that those of you that do would enjoy this article that just got posted on my uni's official facebook page, where it seems like a good majority of people are in support of it. What do you guys think?

https://mystudentvoices.com/ucsc-girls-college-boys-are-creepy-arrogant-and-suck-in-bed-1e3329ccbd93

particular exceprt I liked:
"Allison shows me a list on her iPhone. "I try to keep track of the guys I sleep with," she tells me. The list has 16 names on it... Allison came to Santa Cruz two years ago from a sexually repressed Catholic school environment in Southern California."
>woman who has lost her self-worth and desirable religious background sleeping around with a new guy every one and a half months wonders why no upstanding man will get with her now
really makes you think, doesn't it?
>>
>>36350557
I wouldn't usually respond to normalfag posts, but i also attend ucsc. It sounds like the roastie cunts here are just as entitled as everywhere else. I don't care though, i gave up on women a long time ago
>>
>>36350557
>complains about robots and numales
>doesn't know they don't want to be that way either
>nobody taken enough psych classes to figure out how to change themselves or others
You all deserve each other.
>>
Hey I go to UCSC too OP

Dropping out after this quarter!
>>
this must be parody, but I don't understand the significance of the turkeys
>>
>>36350852
There's a lot of turkeys on this campus, that's it

The first one next to the car is renowed for chasing people around and pecking car tires. I think his name is Hank or something similar
>>
>>36350852
it's not satire, the guy behind the article posts his grade 9 high school quick write tier garbage all the time trying to be taken as a serious voice of the students, kek

ucsc students have hard-ons for the on campus turkeys for some reason, despite them walking around and pecking the shit out of cars in the parking lot. A few weeks ago some guy got fed up with the main turkey scratching his car so he ran it over on his way out. The students that saw him tried to start a witchhunt and called a vet to come take care of the turkey. Can't even imagine how that fucking conversation went, imagine being a successful vet getting a call from a group of panicked students asking you to come out and treat a wild turkey.
>>
>>36350966
but how can it be serious

it's basically incredibly narcissistic girls complaining about guys being narcissistic, like all the traits they complain about are blatantly ones they have

anyone can see that, it's so thick it had to be intentional
>>
>>36350966
That faggot Hank deserved it. The fucking prick never lets people out of the parking lot. I don't know if he's still alive or not, but if he is then maybe he has learned not to be such a cunt
>>
>>36351042
nothing gets me more fucking heated than seeing a crowd of students gathered around him with their phones out ooh-ing and ah-ing as he fucks up some poor sap's paint job.
>>
>>36350557
>unironically uses the word "cis-gendered"
>"chooses to be depressed"

reeeee.
>>
I would love to go back to college
Put my dick in a girl
Come in her
I had a vasectomy. It would be totally fine. I could fuck her in her dorm and then my seminal fluid would drop out of her during class.
Fucking.
Excellent.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.