[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>find the perfect girl >Tell each other literally everything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: feels.png (225KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
225KB, 2400x2400px
>find the perfect girl
>Tell each other literally everything
>Get extremely emotionally invested
>Trust her with my darkest secrets
>She still likes me
>Respects me even more for trusting her
>Lives 1200 miles away
We can make this work
>5 months later
>"I just don't like you anymore"
>She starts dating a Quintalingual half-Mexican

This is the first time I've ever gotten so attached to someone and she wants me as no more than a friend
>>
This is why love sucks, anon. You think you've found someone who sees beauty in your soul, then they get sick of you. Fuck women, man.
>>
>>36350347

Sorry anon, but your first mistake was thinking an LDR could work.
>>
>>36350347
Women are disgusting monsters. Not even people.
>>
>>36350475
What's worse is that the first opportunity that presented itself for us to meet IRL, she insisted that it shouldn't happen. She was afraid the relationship wouldn't work IRL

Didn't work so well on the internet either, turns out...
>>
>>36350718

What, does someone have to beat you over the head with a red flag for you to see it? You should have ended it right there
>>
>>36350347
>found the perfect boy online
>spends a lot of time with me and get very attached
>slowly starts being less and less intimate after I've already fallen
>doesn't even have the decency to explain why he's acting that way when I'm hurting so I can get over it
>>
>>36350779
Yeah, part of me knew it was going to fall apart after that, but I'm too optimistic I guess
>>
>>36350809
I got more intimate with her as time went on

I tried as hard as I could to comfort her when she was hurting

Literally the most intimate I've ever been with anyone ever
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.