[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RISE UP

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 000000000.png (109KB, 421x580px) Image search: [Google]
000000000.png
109KB, 421x580px
Normies are brutal and squeeze us ruthlessly.
Women have closed their hearts to us.
In cold blood they rejected us and despised us.
Women finally dropped their masks !

Despite all our attempts to be nice people, they despised us.
We held our hands in friendship to them but they also refused it. They cried out : "Losers !"

They maintain that robots are subhumans. They freely admit : "Indeed, you could have joined us" but they did not want it to ! Why should they change their minds and accept our demands today ?!

For so many years they directed their hate against us.
For so many years we have waited them to open their hearts to us.

They claim we are losers. That we don't deserve anything they have !

We could have reached to an understanding. But they wanted war !
Well, it's time ! They got their war !

Normies expressed despise and laughed at us, they think we are harmless underdogs. Perhaps they shall be cured of a form of insanity of believing that they are facing powerless outsiders ! Oh Normies ! Today you are faced by the entire world of robots !

It's time to finish off these normies. Oh ! Normies ! You shall get to know the power of the robots ! We will come from nowhere, invisible as always and kill your women, slaughter your girlfriends and trigger guns on you !

It is not for fantastic theories that we live. No ! We live and fight for what is rightly ours !

Do you want to die sitting on your chair alone ?! Are you stupid enough to keep quiet in the process ?!

It's time for revenge ! Take up arms against the normies ! Knives and guns ! And Wrath !

Kill and die for a great purpose !
>>
>>36349321
why the fuck are you doing this "....!" thing and can you please stop
>>
It's too late OP.

I give up .
I pull the trigger!!
>>
gt ur katana u fgt
>>
File: 9892809234.jpg (13KB, 258x289px) Image search: [Google]
9892809234.jpg
13KB, 258x289px
>>36349321
Elliot Rodger check in
>>
>>36349363
You'll be the first to die, normalscum
>>36349321
Let's make this happen op
>>
>>36349321
When,where,what do I bring? What do I do? Tell me. I`m about ready for the Beta Uprising.
>>
>>36349321
>held our hands in friendship to them

You mean they wouldn't fuck you. Grow up.
>>
>>36349912
Just do it Elliot Rodger's way
>>
>>36350066
No,fuck off. Are you OP? Because if you`re OP,you`re quite retarded for saying I should go this way.
>>
>>36350172
not OP but if you find a better option than mass shooting, call me. (my number is 911)
>>
>>36349321
I don't want to kill them. We need them to rule this world. I just want to be alone. Away from all the busy, frenetic world. I don't really care about the normie way of life, I just want to live in peace.
>>
>>36350679
don't wanna a gf ?
>>
>>36349380
>Anime Kanna Posting

You normal faggot.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.