[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Men: I want a girl thats pretty and makes me feel good Women:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3387.png (642KB, 607x677px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3387.png
642KB, 607x677px
Men: I want a girl thats pretty and makes me feel good

Women: I want someone thats genetically bred for perfection and will not compromise unless I can use you to survive until I can get laid with Chad
>>
>>36348735
If men had those kind of standards too the world's population would shrink to a much smaller pool of highly desirable and fit individuals. And once the robots take over all the work it's not like we'll need lots of people anyway.
>>
>>36348858
If men followed those standards 99% of them would die virgin because only the top 1% are actually sexually desireable to women
>>
>>36348735
Well think about how many women you can feisably fuck and impregnate. There's no upper limit and no consequences so long as you can get into their pants.

Women on the other hand have to be very picky because they can only have so many children and each child is a great investment. Women HAVE to select the best genetics because they only have so many shots at creating a baby.
>>
>>36348908
>implying women care about being impregnated
Thats only for try hard Stacies with strict families

Most women just want the pleasure of being dominated by a fat cock and settling for a beta later
>>
>>36348735
I'll settle for an ugly chick at this point, so long as she isn't into this Chad bullshit
>>
>>36349286
Ill be lucky enough to settle with a fallen Stacy

Sure she'll drain me of my soul and money, sure she'll be too tired for sex because she's been letting Tyrones into the house all day, sure she'll be a cold and uncaring whore

But at least my kids wont have to deal with the shit I did
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.