[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deeply hideous

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0009.jpg (77KB, 500x509px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0009.jpg
77KB, 500x509px
I'm extremely ugly, a genuine 0/10. There is nothing worse than this, you're better off being a cripple or having cancer or aids or something. People wince when they see me, and their eyes tear up with anxiety and discomfort when they have to talk to me. I can't see any reason not to kill myself
>>
You can't just claim it buddy, post pics and prove your ugliness or you're just a whiny normalfag
>>
>>36348652
Post pic OP we have to verify this
>>
>>36348701
No, you'll just have to take my word for it.
>>36348713
No
>>
>>36348652
I'm sure you're making yourself seem worse than you are. It's natural psychology to be hard on your own appearance. Mind posting a pic of yourself? I'm sure other robots are worse than you haha
>>
>>36348744
Well then I assume you're just a 7/10 normie looking for validation
>>
Ah then you're probably just an average insecure normie, how old are you? I'm guessing 18-22
>>
>>36348800
It's not just a mental thing, I'm actually objectively ugly, I have a literal deformity. My mom is fucked up for having kids when everyone on her side is so ugly. The women just wear makeup and there's always a guy desperate enough to fuck anyone, but every male on that side of the family is an incel
>>
>>36348836
I'm 21, but it's not just insecurity, even ignoring the most obvious proof (the mirror) there's unlimited external evidence:
>someone taking a picture or video
>they make sure to keep me out of it
>When strangers see me they literally flinch or recoil and make a look of disgust
>being directly told that I'm extremely ugly by people with no reason to lie
>>
>>36348930

Can we please see? You are peaking our curiosity.

Also, if you really don't wanna post and just want a reason to not kys, then how about this.

You can get plastic surgery to make yourself look better, but don't have kids cuz obvious reasons. Save i[ some money, get the surgery, boom.
>>
>>36348930
>When strangers see me they literally flinch or recoil and make a look of disgust

I almost bumped into a guy going out of class once. When he looked into my face his eyes widened and he made a weird noise... it was a painful moment
>>
>>36348652
How about a picture of someone who looks similar?
>>
>>36348930
IKTFB Not facially disfigured but even then I'm a 3.5/10 at very best
>tfw when ugliest member in both sides of your extended family
>>
File: IMG_0363.jpg (161KB, 750x989px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0363.jpg
161KB, 750x989px
>Tfw shit self-image and only like selfies in which I'm using this gay af Snapchat filter
>>
Wait shit that's only for california. Oh well.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.