[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you fuck a dead 10/10 girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: IMG-20151125-WA0015.jpg (124KB, 972x1296px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151125-WA0015.jpg
124KB, 972x1296px
In this imaginary situation nobody would find out
>I woulden t that is too hard core for me but I wonder how many /r9k/ people would
>>
>>36348106
As long as she didn't shit her self everywhere and her body was still warm.
I have very high standards for 10/10s though
We are talking Scarlett Johansson in her prime
Also I'm pretty degenerate
>>
>>36348106
>necrophilia and desecration of a dead body at best
>rape and murder at worst
Never ever.
>>
>>36348143
10/10 means she is perfect looking there is no less pretty 10/10
>>
>>36348106
Cats also have a distinct temperature preference for their food, preferring food with a temperature around 100F (38C) which is similar to that of a fresh kill and routinely rejecting food presented cold or refrigerated (which would signal to the cat that the "prey" item is long dead and therefore possibly toxic or decomposing).
>>
>>36348143
Dead people tend to piss and shit themselves. And vomit; some of them vomit a lot.
>>
Wasn't that a question from Catherine? Whether you'd kiss a living alien or a beautiful corpse?
>>
>>36348106

Only if she died recently/wasn't bleeding everywhere and it was guaranteed to have no backslash for me
>>
>>36348106
>I have very high standards for 10/10s though
>We are talking Scarlett Johansson in her prime
top kek
>>
How fresh is the body? Within 2 hours? Probably. Anything else...? Not really.
>>
i made a post about how I fucked some dead chick when I was fifteen last week
it was a good experience for me and she wasn't even a 10/10 so definitely yes OP
>>
>>36348366
wouldn t you have a feeling that her ghost is watching while u fuck her corpse
>>
>>36348414
That's turn me on more
>>
>>36348406
you are being too obvious of a bait
>>
>>36348106
How long has she been dead for?
>>
>>36348468
fresh af 10 min max
>>
>>36348488
ite then yeah I'd do it!
>>
>>36348106
Depends on how she died/ If she drowned or suffocated then yeah if she got mauled by a lion then no!
>>
I simply doubt yo would really fuck a fresh 10/10 corpse if u were on some lost island you would just be creeped out by her wide open eyes and a thought that her ghost is near
>>
>>36348597
if she got mauled by a lion she wouldn t be 10/10
use logic
>>
i find this topic so bizarre, and im glad you made this thread op. the thing is, shes DEAD, so in my opinion, its literally the same thing as fucking a sex doll or an onahole. rape doesnt apply, morals dont apply, its just a non living piece of meat, so anything goes.
>>
File: 3ZiN15j.jpg (64KB, 602x624px) Image search: [Google]
3ZiN15j.jpg
64KB, 602x624px
>>36348643
I thought you meant 10/10 as in looks not her condition
>>
>>36348681
>morals dont apply,
I don t think so
>>
>>36348681
Her family might not think the same anon. She's dead so it doesn't care for herself , but the body is for the living , to remember and commemorate their beloved.
>>
>>36348765
>In this imaginary situation nobody would find out
that s not really the reason here
>>
>>36348106
Def yes
>>
>>36348861
Doesn't change the fact that "it would be like fucking a sex doll" concept is relative .
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.