[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just how likely is the success rate of hanging, when nobody's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1459982160808.png (77KB, 320x285px) Image search: [Google]
1459982160808.png
77KB, 320x285px
Just how likely is the success rate of hanging, when nobody's around to interrupt and you've actually passed into the stage of unconscious? The rope and noose is also good quality.
>>
>>36347302
Short drop or long drop?
>>
Don't hang yourself do the nitrogen hypoxia method
>>
>>36347324
No drop. Half sitting down with the noose round my neck and hopefully compressing the carotid.
>>
>>36347370
http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/hanging/short-drop/simple-suspension
>>
File: methods.png (40KB, 543x629px) Image search: [Google]
methods.png
40KB, 543x629px
>>36347370
>>36347385
It's number nine on the list if everything goes right.
>>
>>36347370
Assuming you're competent with tying and securing the rope then it's pretty foolproof

Although some short drop would be a lot more so, like the classic kicking the stool out from underneath you thing
>>
>>36347385
I guess it's Short drop/simple suspension then. So what's the success rate roughly if I go all the way with this and become unconscious?
>>
>>36347424
>>36347435
Interesting.

I've been practising tying a simple noose knot and it seems pretty strong.
>>
>>36347454
>So what's the success rate roughly if I go all the way with this and become unconscious?

As in once you're unconscious with your weight on the rope? Basically 100%, unless the rope or whatever it's tied to breaks.
>>
don't hang yourself. you're going to start panicking. get a helium tank with mask, get really drunk, take a good amount of benzos, put on mask and go to sleep.
>>
>>36347532
That's cool.

>>36347535
This method would be pretty hard in my situation.

Once I go unconscious I won't be panicking (although the body will probably have spasms).
>>
File: mfwalda.jpg (32KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
mfwalda.jpg
32KB, 450x338px
>>36347302
>mfw day of the rope for faggot OP
>>
>>36347385
How can things like shotgun to head and other insta kills be rated agony-lily?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.