[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What exactly did she mean by that?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1492407890505.png (293KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1492407890505.png
293KB, 540x960px
What exactly did she mean by that?
>>
My god man just look at that face. The pounds of makeup, the degen piercing, overall hideousness. Why do all thots look the same?
>>
File: jsregrjur.png (8KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
jsregrjur.png
8KB, 112x112px
>>36346860
I wonder how many pictures did that slut take until she settled with one.
>>
>>36346894
do they think that it is attractive?
>>
File: 1492422846613.png (20KB, 710x746px) Image search: [Google]
1492422846613.png
20KB, 710x746px
>>36346860
She meant that she'd like Chad Thundercock to violently sodomize her in the missionary position while being strangled by his manly hands.
>>
>>36346860
She meant that she wants all of us to probably not look at or be near her unless she needs something
>>
>>36346860
so stacey is literally saying she wants men to choke her, is that what im understanding?
>>
>>36346894
Actual men like that look. Effeminate creepy shallow virgins don't.
>>
That she has daddy issues.
Also, checkem
>>
>>36346860
Why do women think that looks attractive? She's disgusting.
>>
>>36347079
I'll take yours and make more out of that.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.