[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How was 2010-12 for you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: rage_faces_by_icemorbid-d4zxvlb.jpg (254KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rage_faces_by_icemorbid-d4zxvlb.jpg
254KB, 1280x720px
How was 2010-12 for you?
>>
File: 1491326815260.jpg (15KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1491326815260.jpg
15KB, 500x375px
>>36346672
>open thread
>suddenly hits that 2010 is already almost a decade ago
>>
File: 1488477596440.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488477596440.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
>>36346849
>Chuckle
>Realize you're not memeing
>>
Absolutely awful,worst years of my fucking life
>>
I enjoyed rage faces. Spent a lot of time playing CS:S with my friends and generally having a good time.
>>
Lost my virginity in 2010. I was 23.

25 is a year that I basically lost entirely because I spent 9 months reeling over my first awful break up.
>>
>>36346672
Middle school was such a simple time. I wish I could be as carefree and innocent as I was back then

inb4 newfag
>>
>>36346964
Forgot. The best thing about 2011-12 was Skyrim.
>>
Best time of my life. But 2013 is when things went south for me.
>>
Graduated High School in 2010, that summer was pretty great. Probably the last time my mom wouldn't yell at me for being a freeloader for just doing nothing every few days. Went to college and gave practically no effort, because I never needed to in HS, and was a little surprised when I failed a class.
Second semester was when I stopped really trying because I didn't know what I was doing there. I failed half my courses and my mom said she wouldn't pay for me to do any more if I wasn't going to take it seriously.

shit's only gone downhill from there
>>
>>36346672
The last time I had any self loathing thoughts was in 2012. In 2010 I was in shit education that I didn't want to be in, madly fancying a girl, not realising that I was playing it like a total fool I misguidedly thought that she was a bitch. She wasn't, I was just a huge beta at the time and I don't blame her for how she felt. I fucked her in 2014 after she got fat anyway. In 2011 I finished my shit education, two years of a levels that I hated, and started working full time, which I actually didn't mind since I met a girl literally weeks before I started work who gave me motivation to work to get money to go spend a weekend or two with her. Also I knew she was a total whore and so I was fucking around on her about once a month with a new club slut. That culminated in me dumping her in 2012, knowing we didn't have a future, and spending the next two years sleeping around until I met my current girl. It's all always been about girls, that's always been a large focus of my life.

>>36346849
it was literally 5 years ago, besides which think about every day between now and the first day of 2010, there has been a long, long time between now and then
>>
File: fahaefaere.jpg (54KB, 597x597px) Image search: [Google]
fahaefaere.jpg
54KB, 597x597px
>>36346672
2010 was the year where I started turning my life around because my uncle offered me a job and a place to stay (he lived 300 miles away). After a 8 years of being a neet shut-in high school drop out, I guess he reached out to me after speaking with mummy. From 2010-2013 I lived a normie life. I experienced all the normie things because I always hanged out with my Chad cousin. I had money, girls, drugs, a truck, went to parties, etc. Then I became schizophrenic. Lost everything and moved back in with mummy. I literally just took a bus home without telling anyone. I got on the neetbux a year later and I've been a shut-in neet schizo since then but now I'm also an alcoholic.
>>
>>36346672
Left highschool at 16 in 2011, that year and 2012 were great.

Things have been feeling worse since 2013 though.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.