[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit robots general/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: 1376691052703.jpg (204KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1376691052703.jpg
204KB, 1200x1000px
being a fit robot is literally hell
People(and especially roasties) expect you to behave like the biggest normie around just because you're muscular, but as soon they find out your autism they'll literally think as a huge creep with some kind of retardation
i repeat, do not fall for the fit meme
>>
>>36345013
hey at least you feel confident that you can intimidate manlets
>>
Wew lawd this, im working on myself physically but that doesnt help jack shit with social skills and shit, gonna start going back to meditation real soon
>>
you ever try just acting like a cocky asshole
>>
>>36345013
So why do you even bother with lifting?
>>
>>36345124
because is the only thing i am good at
>>
>>36345173
Yet it looks like it fails to improve your life considerably.
>>
>>36345250
i'm way beyond salvation point
>>
>>36345279
If you really were beyond salvation point, you would not be trying to improve yourself, at all.
>>
If you're dedicated enough to get /fit/, (which makes you a failed normie anyway, especially if you are able to work out in front of others) you can build up your social skill
>>
>>36345596
Good point, /fit/ people who go into gyms can't really call themselves robots. I would collapse from anxiety the moment I would approach the gym.
>>
>>36345596
that doesn't make any sense
lifting is a objective work while social skilling is subjective
>>
I can relate to this.

>Lifting for 4 years
>Pretty /fit/
>Can't develop social skills at all despite trying way harder to do that then lifting.
>Everyone wants to talk to you when you are /fit/
>Also give one word answers because no social skills.
>Normies always look offended and disgusted by your one word responses.
>>
>>36345013
Stop trying to make this into a general. There aren't enough /fit/ neets to justify it and most of us don't care about bettering ourselves.
>>
>>36345347
I don't think it's about improving for him as much as it is for your normal person, it's just something he does.
>>
>>36345596
>>36345642
you know that you can workout at home right? Even fucking pull up bar can take you pretty far.
t. someone who lost shitload of weight and now is bulking while not visiting gym a single time in my life
>>
>>36345805
I wanted to start exercising at some point, but this scenario ran through my mind realised that my life is worthless anyways, so why suffer.
>>
>>36345855
I'd like to have a tutorial on "working out without social skills".
>>
>>36345596
I don't talk to anyone in the gym though. I only lift because it helps me sleep and keeps my mood stable.
>>
>>36345841
Just working hard and having no real success from it must suck. Normal people at least get something out of it.
>>36345855
But why the fuck would I work out at all?
>>
>>36345891
what social skills have to do with doing stuff at your house?
>>
Working out is mostly an incel hobby, most people do not talk at all at the gym. Chads are usually in shape because they play team sports, especially during high school. These are social activities.

I HATE crossfit, but its an adult social activity. My cousin actually met his wife through it.
>>
I'm 27 and now trying to get out of this situation by working out 6 days a week, taking testosterone replacement therapy and taking sarms.

Hope this leads to something.
>>
>>36345908
>But why the fuck would I work out at all?
i dont a give fuck, im only saying that if you think the gym is only way to lose weight and make gains it makes you lazy piece of shit that creates excuses for himself
>>
>>36345013
re: pic
more realistically hot stacies take uglier girls under their wing as virtue signaling, and ask if she likes anyone.
she says "anon is kind of cute"
and AT BEST they will tell her "his body is okay but...." and anon will be back where he started with no1 even liking him.
>>
>>36345978
But I never implied that gym is the only place. I said that if you go regularly to place filled with people you are really not a robot. I do not need an excuse, I just have zero interest in it and that is all. But by all means keep trying, one day you will make it into normieland brah. If you are not there already.
>>
File: 1492100806260.jpg (81KB, 481x576px) Image search: [Google]
1492100806260.jpg
81KB, 481x576px
hit a squat pr of 160kg lads
>>
>>36345173
Do you roid?
>>
File: 1492303230872.jpg (94KB, 500x561px) Image search: [Google]
1492303230872.jpg
94KB, 500x561px
>tfw in the best shape of my life after lifting, running and doing yoga on a regular basis
>tfw way more self-conscious about girls now than when I was a scruffy fat guy with an okcupid profile
>>
>>36346389
kek i know this feel
im /fit/ as fuck and i hate people always staring/commenting/touching, makes me so self-conscious
>>
>>36345821
i hope i may encourage some other robots
>>
>>36345013
>fit robots
yeah ok nice try anon, now get out you fucking normal
>>
>>36346236
yesh 1q1fgqaga
>>
How to get /fit/ fast?
>>
>>36345596
What if I work out on the homegym I made. It doesn't take that much dedication, do SS + GOMAD then say strength is all that matters and don't bother cutting.
>>
>>36345013
The thing most of the people on here don't realize is what creepiness actually is. Hell, most girls can't define it anyways yet they can think and call you a creep without a second thought.

From what I understand, creepiness is basically like a stranger danger thing. The girl doesn't know you and if you don't come off as a beacon of security or stable, you'll probably be labeled a creep until she better understands what kind of person you are. I wouldn't take it personally, but if your an enigma from an instinctual perspective, you'll most likely be looked at as a threat and avoided.
>>
>get big
>Only mires from mother
>Still hideously ugly and very lonely

Oh well, at least I'm less likely to be attacked, right?
>>
File: 1452576968138.jpg (101KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452576968138.jpg
101KB, 720x720px
>awkward robot with very poor social skills
>constantly bullied, even into adulthood
>decide to change life around
>dedicate my life to lifting for the last 2 years
>everyone is kinda scared of me
>people finally leave me alone

you are doing it wrong OP
>>
>>36345013
>fit
>robot

Really?
>>
>>36345013
How do I get /fit/ without going to a gym? I thought about getting a treadmill or exercise bike, but I'm afraid they'd make too much noise and bother my neighbors since I'm in a shit thin walled apartment
>>
>>36345596
>implying I don't just lift boulders in my second basement far away from the cursed light of the sun
Mushrooms and tunnel rats are low carb too, it's great
>>
>>36345013
>Tfw had to get /fit/ or I get bullied at work
Hey at least I can move a 25kva transformer without getting laughed at anymore.
>>
File: 1492469119788.jpg (386KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1492469119788.jpg
386KB, 1600x1200px
>>36347490
Any tips for building a home gym? Thinking of installing one in my shed
>>
>>36345117
i do that even though i'm not entirely /fit/
it helps hide the autism but people don't like you either way. i prefer people disliking me than thinking i'm a creep
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.