[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you say to this gay ass question

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 2017-04-17.png (255KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-17.png
255KB, 1366x768px
>shes not responding boys, My autism fucked me over yet again
How do you reply to this shit? Yes duh I fucking want sex, but no its not the primary thing I care about, if it was I'd go buy a prostitute.

Whats with these entitled as fuck women, the sad thing is even to this roastie I was nothing more then yet another virgin beta.
>>
she wouldn't have spoken to you that way if she was interested in you. there was no way to answer correctly.
>>
The correct response was 'No, I want a relationship. What are you on here for?'

Not some weird rambling about how you do want sex and how relationships are harder than sex. Not surprised she didn't reply.
>>
>>36344130
Well what is badoo? Also you should just roast the bitch. Tell her sex is part of a romantic relationship and if you don't want that you should be on a friend finder not a dating website.
>>
You fucked it up by rambling like a retard. 2 lines of messages was all that was needed. By not replying she's letting you know indirectly that she's not interested. Don't message her again, and next time type less
>>
>>36344130
"Yeah I want sex, what's wrong with that?"
>>
>>36344187
uggghhh, god this is so fucking stupid dude, at this point I wouldn't even be mad if the relationship had 0 sex, I just want to have a girl companion who I can hang with and to reassure me that my life wasn't a complete failure. Even now I still just want her to respond what shes looking for on this """""dating website"""""

>>36344218
Its just some dating website like Tinder and OKcupid, its the same vapid bullshit as the rest, I think I'm done with the online dating meme, probably gonna try clubs now.

>>36344283
man, why do I always have to get so emotionally involved? I can't just mass send messages to a bunch of roasties and come up with witty banter like a normie.

Nope I get emotionally attached to any grill who actually swipes me right, its really fucking me over

>>36344309
This wouldn't have worked, in my experience, admitting that you just want sex is a death sentence for the conversation
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.