[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

robots I need help. I finally got a trap girlfriend that i've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: nokSoT1.jpg (91KB, 614x588px) Image search: [Google]
nokSoT1.jpg
91KB, 614x588px
robots I need help. I finally got a trap girlfriend that i've been with for the past 3 months. Things are moving quickly and I'm feeling overwhelm. Heres my situation

> 23 year old trap
> obsess with me
> Moving to another state and wants to live with me and be my house wife
> starting new career.
> stress because learning a career job also going to live with someone
> Always dream having my own trap gf but now since its a reality i'm scare shitless
> trap making big sacrifices. Quit her job, parents involve paying for hotel , helping us move in with each other
> My parents don't know of anything. Have to lie in order for us to meet up and find apartment in 3 days over the weekend
> trap paying for first and last rent. and paying security posit.
> trap has a job lined up and be paying a fair share for rent
> trap is manipulative and controlling. wants me to buy a iphone to track where i'm at all times
> kind of embarrassed bringing a trap out to dinner or having my family/company find out

What should I do robots?! The ideal of having a trap to nurture me and have sex all the time sounds cool but same time it's going to be stressfull and don't want to jeopardize my career.
>>
Kill Youself

originally of course
>>
>>36344314
bump

I need more advice besides the easy way out.
>>
>>36344480
Dump trap, say he(she what the fugg) is going to fast, is manipulative cut all contact block all everything; you know, the usual procedur. What's so hard?
>>
Pics? Are they passable?
>>
Firstly you must post pics.
>>
>>36344118
Sounds like a dream scenario. I'd kill for that you lucky bastard.
>>
File: 1490885468351.png (378KB, 599x481px) Image search: [Google]
1490885468351.png
378KB, 599x481px
Post a few pictures so we can assess the situation OP
>>
>>36344118

>What should I do robots?!

Leave, you have a GF here, go to /advice/ or somethin'
>>
>>36344118
OH IM LITERALLY LOLING RN. thats just funny, you settled for a trap and you cant even accept it. bro this better be a bait thread. who the fuck dates a trap like god damn have you no shame? Im sorry people can do whatever they want but i dont have to approve of it. god damn, how desperate do you have to be to fuck a trap like omg man have some self respect and just jerk off.
>>
Take it from someone currently dating a trap. It is awesome. I'm a big muscular bara, and my girl can't get enough of me. Let's me pound her boi pussy whenever. She always wants it more. Sex drive is crazy. Unlike real women, with there prissy attitude and there swx on the dl crap.
>>
>>36345537
>Not realizing the traps are superior beings
You poor sad man
>>
>>36344118
that is fucking disgusting
i'm literally throwing up
>>
>>36345760
omg u guys are literally crazy. superior beings? you have no shame.
>>
>>36345714
>>36345537
>>36344840
>>36345760

I'm not baiting and it is pretty awesome to have someone to pound whenever i want. I think after a long day of stressfull work it be nice to come home to someone ready to have sex. and trap minds are different and know what we want.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.