[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did being an atheist stop being cool

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 227
Thread images: 33

File: 1487971302517.jpg (47KB, 1024x576px)
1487971302517.jpg
47KB, 1024x576px
Why did being an atheist stop being cool
>>
>>36343749
HAHA fedora faggot BTFO
>>
stop making these threads you weeb
>>
>>36343762
stop bullying me

>>36343764
but this is my first time making this thread
>>
>>36343749
It's not whether it's cool or not. I just don't believe in a God. Maybe I have no faith though because I was brainwashed and forced to go to church my whole life by my narcissistic parents. They claim to be Christian but are extremely judgmental towards other people. They even said that'll cousin deserved possible cancer for expressing views they disagreed with on Facebook.
>>
atheism was never cool. While there is no proof of any god, there is no proof of no god. so basically agnostic master race fedorafag
>>
Atheism is kind of linked to pessimism and nihilism, positivity and faith that we are more than animals and dust will always be more appealing to normies.
>>
>>36343749
Because kids today want to rebel by being different whereas in the past we had a reason to fight to be different. Our instincts tell us to look for problems so for some of us that's shitposting like >>36343762 is doing. He needs an enemy. Bad egg. Our instincts are fucking us now that we've no problems.
>>
>>36343826
None of your parents' actions have any effect on whether there's a God or not
>>
There's a whole world outside of 4chan
>>
>>36343749
>Why did being an atheist stop being cool
Because you're one
>>
>>36343899
Pretty sure his point was that they're tyrannical behavior was negative reinforcement. For those of us raised around such drama we either become asshole bible thumpers or just let that shit go.
>>
>dont believe in the biblical God
>think Jesus was great and we could learn from him
Is there a non-meme word for that?
>>
In the far past being too right wing was the problem, so being left-leaning was cool. So now we're not throwing people off of buildings and beheading them for blasphemy, and that's good. But then they kept going and made things shitty in the opposite direction. Not as shitty as all-out communism (yet), but it's still bad. So now being right-leaning is cool because the left is being shitty.
>>
>>36343873
Don't psychoanalyze me you piece of crap
>>
>>36344017
>being too different
Yeah, fedora, special snowflake, maverick, anomaly, autist, dork, nerd, weird, gray-hat
>>
>>36343749
because atheists became a caricature of themselves
>>
>>36344017
>Is there a non-meme word for that?

a dualist fag
>>
File: HmPepe.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
HmPepe.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>36344126
>>36344117
So the only way not to be a fag is to not consider Jesus a moral example and also not be an atheist but also dont be Christian?
>>
>>36344017
Jesus unironically supported the golden rule, he was a narrow minded normie
>>
>>36344192
>being a follower
>needing a role model
Why? It's as cheap as calling someone a fedora to shoot them down, it is, to use jesus to defend yourself. "What would this guy do, he's so great" "let's do what he did"

Faggotshit there's no reason unless he's your god.
>>
>>36343949
Right, and my point was that whether you choose to believe in a God or not has zero effect on the reality of the situation. There either is a God or isn't, and deciding that you think there isn't based on the actions of a couple of people is just retarded
>>
Round 2013-14
>>
When leddit memegag queers took over
>>
>>36344331
Yes it does have a great effect faggot. You are raised to be who you are. You couldn't just be a normal jesus freak after that, not likely. And you're retarded for thinking that you have to choose. You can be agnostic.
>>
>>36344437
You think choosing to not believe in God makes him go away if exists? Or that believing in him makes him exist if he doesn't? That's what I mean by "believing in him or not has zero effect on the situation"

wew lad. Calm your tits you raging autist
>>
>>36344437
Not him, but I think what he's trying to say that whether you believe he's real doesn't have an affect on whether or not it actually is real. I mean, he's either up there or he's not, and we can keep fighting about it but there is one definitive answer.
>>
Atheism is more popular than ever though? Atheism is only becoming more prevalent in the world.
>>
>>36343749
When pol started shitting all over the internet. Now it's "cool" to suck gods cock
>>
>>36344675
>he's too cool to worship the creator of the universe

Look out for this guy, he just DGAF
>>
>>36344675
Holy shit, you even sound like an edgelord. You're like an unironic fedora
>>
Atheism stopped being cool because people are beginning to realize the lack of morals and respect in today's society. Nowadays to say you are an atheist is to say you are a degenerate, and to say you are with God, means you have a moral understanding.
>>
>>36343749
miles no
>>
>>36343749
Because of LGBT, they are all atheists. Some of them pretend to do tarot and such but they are an insult to those who actually practice tarot
>>
>>36344900
And forgot to mention the majority of atheists that unironically want refugees in their country just to feel like they are winning against catholics and christians
>>
>>36343749
Because it's shit. Atheism isn't for anything; it's just a void. It only ever had the appeal of novelty.
>>
>>36344719
He's right though, Christianity has now become the internet counter culture and "cool". You sound like a redditor for not understanding this desu
>>
>>36345069
>Christianity has now become the internet counter culture and "cool".
More like atheist groups with atheists are pure mental illness as posted here:
>>36344900
>>36344989
>>
>>36345069
I understand that you're probably a fucking faggot and became atheist because le mommy and daddy made me go to church once :(
>>
File: lehat.png (26KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
lehat.png
26KB, 640x480px
in uncertain times weak minds need something or someone to believe in for hope.

the atheistic population is getting bigger due to better education. to keep the discussion in the western world, the christian argument is basically the god of the gaps.

the more we discover through science the less space this god will be able to occupy. all through history until now the church cedes more and more territory.
once all mysteries have been discovered a god is no longer needed to explain it.

this being said, the bible is a great work of literature and everyone should read it, just dont form your worldview around it.
>>
>>36343749
When people saw the atheist movement for the pseudo-scientific autistic bullshit it was. Also most people realised most western atheists were such not due to logic but due to being failures in their lives who couldn't pull a hoe if their life depended on it.

It's alright if you're a atheistfag who keeps it to yourself but being an atheistfag who complains about religion daily and stalks people on YouTube and Facebook over it are literal wastes of space. Don't deny it.

I've no doubt all those atheists on YouTube from the years 2008-2012 are now embarrassed over half the shit they posted realising now that all it did was create the perception that atheists are bitter rejected neckbeards. That's why popular atheist dumbasses like Thunderf00t and The Amazing Faggot moved onto attacking feminism as it was the only way for them to remain relevant in the atheist hivemind movement.
>>
>>36345224
Education is nothing but brainwashing and you're the perfect little prole they rely on to stroke your ego about how "intelligent" you are, KEK
>>
>>36345224
>the atheistic population is getting bigger due to better education
>all these degenerates asking for mudslimes to rape their people
>muh gender identity etc
I have to disagree
>>
File: politics 101.jpg (221KB, 2172x544px) Image search: [Google]
politics 101.jpg
221KB, 2172x544px
>>36345271
Yes, remember, never learn anything goyim.
Education is for pussies!
>>
File: kek.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
>>36345271
>contrarianism
>ad hominem

alright mate, got anything else?
>>
>>36345369
>education = intelligence

This guy is fucking hilarious
>>
>>36345370
>anime
>mate
>interjects himself into conversations

lol pathetic
>>
>>36345317
>all atheists are leftist pussies

i have to disagree
>>
File: morekek.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
morekek.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
>>36345412
>more ad hominem
>meme arrows

it's like you're not even trying
>>
>>36345429
I too disagree, but implying atheists are any better than any religious person is also wrong.
>>
>>36345478
Who are you and what exactly are you arguing? Do you have something to share besides laughing anime pictures?
>>
File: smug.png (422KB, 597x412px)
smug.png
422KB, 597x412px
>>36345384
> You don't become smarter by learning things, the only way to achieve intelligence is to watch InfoWars and read Breitbart headlines (articles are too long)
>>
>>36345498
>strawmanning this hard

pathetic
>>
>>36343749
Because your movement got taken over by insane SJWs, and now no one takes it seriously anymore. Now being an atheist is just seen as being some loser who has to say they're an atheist just to feel special.
>>
>>36345489
>>36345429
Maybe I worded it wrong, but I mean that both sides can be retarded so there isn't really a superiority.

But when it comes to recent "influence", atheists are being shown by the media as the "saviors of society" as LGBT symbol.
>>
File: smug.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
smug.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>36345517
> I can't actually understand my retarded beliefs myself, much less present an argument for them
>>
>>36345593
You're pathetic dude. All you do is resort to strawmanning and laughing duck pictures. Go fuck yourself
>>
>>36343867
There's not too much of a difference, "I'm agnostic" is basically an attempt to seem superior to everyone else without any of the flak. It's a social status rather than belief status because being an atheist doesn't mean you'd have to deny concrete evidence of god or gods, it means you don't believe they exist.

Many atheists, agnostics and theists alike seem to think atheist = denying the possibility of a creator and/or being against religion in general. It just means you don't believe, same thing as being secular or "agnostic" but with more social stigma.
>>
Because the nu-atheists were simultaneously ignorant and unwilling to learn.

Ultimately, they committed to a nonsensical stipulative definition of atheism as "lack of belief" simply because they were too lazy to learn how to argue for their position, and in this way they could always push the ball back to whoever they were "debating", and therefore wouldn't need to structure any serious arguments (which is hard work)

This is pure, unadulterated sophism and thoroughly unpersuasive. Hence it only works to validate the feelings of other people who already agree with you, and thereby contributed to the construction of their agressively homogenising echochamber, which alienated everyone even slightly less superficial than them in any respect whatsoever.

This echochamber acquired some popularity during the neoconservative attempt to expand or secure the american sphere of geopolitical influence, simply because what the nu-atheists preached, could contribute to the base of justification of these wars. Essentially, the nu-atheists espoused a thoroughly discredited view of radicalization where religions, especially foreign religions, monocausally nurture extremism, and this was useful as part of an ideological superstructure that is appropriate to foreign interventions with very high costs, in terms of resources and human lives.

In short: Bad atheism, bad social theory, bad politics, bad for America. Hopefully the self-dissolution of their kiddy club through inane repetition will allow a more serious atheist philosophy and movement to develop.
>>
>>36345489
I agree, being atheist just for the edge of it is kind of wrongish.
Everyone should read into the different religions and get to a rational conclusion.

To be 100% certain there is no god is as stupid as saying to be 100% certain there is one.
Faith is based on feels.

The moment religious people stop trying to force their stoneage laws onto the public is the moment i stop giving a shit.

Christopher Hitchens said something in the line of: I don't care if you play with your toy (religion) in your house. I dont even care if you make your children play with it, but dont make me play with it, i dont want it.
>>
>>36345498
Education=\=intelligence, sorry to tell you.
>>
>>36345224
>atheistic population is getting bigger due to better education
Yeah, but if everyone actually understood the information shoved down their throats, they'd be Christians.
>>
File: loling.jpg (30KB, 750x552px) Image search: [Google]
loling.jpg
30KB, 750x552px
>>36345622
> I get mad when my completely unsubstantiated statements don't get taken for absolute fact and are ridiculed
>>
>>36343749
because you're annoying as fuck
original comment
>>
>>36345687
If intelligence is processing power, and education is writing actually important data in your HDD, then clearly, a moderately smart but thoroughly educated person is much closer to the popular definition of brilliance or culture than an incredibly smart person that either has never learned anything, or has learned things that are useless or insignificant, or wrong.
>>
When bible thumping redditards invented le fedora meme.
>>
>>36345744
>they just don't understand the literature

No. I could come up with a religion based on Tolkiens works in no time. I could even come up with multiple ones who deal with the same thing.
Understanding the gospel is a meme invented by the church. There is no hidden meaning to discover. Take it as it is, as a book written by men 2000 years ago trying to explain the things happening around them.

If the emperor of the eastern roman empire didnt convert on his death bed christianity would have died off pretty quickly.
Now you could say "Ah, thats the working of the holy spirit"
My question would be, where was the holy spirit when it got to preventing any other, from your stance false, religions?
>>
>>36345864
It's only natural, we've been annoyed our entire life with your illogical medieval horseshit, now we're lashing back. How many times have you annoyed atheist by saying retarded bullshit such as "thank god!", instead of "thank you doctor for having studied your entire life in order to save mine".
>>
>>36345949
who said i was religious you dipshit i'm just calling you annoying as fuck
>>
>>36345899
I don't think you caught my meaning.
I mean if people understood the information they receive in their education, they would be Christians. They don't understand, and therefore they're atheists.
>>
File: IMG_2101.png (453KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2101.png
453KB, 600x1000px
>>36345949
Shit like this is why nobody likes atheists. You guys are hypocritical, illogical, and oblivious.
>>
>>36346014
how do you get from modern, secular, western education to christianity?

Every scientific claim of the bible has been proven wrong
>>
>>36346042
>illogical and oblivious
>better talk to my invisible friend for forgiveness

wut?
>>
>>36346068
>Every scientific claim of the bible
>scientific claim
>of the bible
you're not a clever fellow
>>
>>36346042
We're not the ones who believe in outdated medieval dogma shat out by desert dwelling scribes and endlessly rewritten and reinterpreted to suit whatever lord or king had to find a way to submit the population.

Hypocritical, illogical and oblivious is a great way to describe christcucks actually.

The bible is full of hypocrisy and contraddictions, illogical garbage, and was written by oblivious desert dwelling goatfuckers, and you bible thumping minus habentes are the most annoying of all, constantly quoting your piece of shit fairytale book, using it to justify your degeneracy.
>>
>>36346068
There's more to science and education than modern, secular, and western things.
>every scientific claim of the Bible
What scientific claims?
>>
>>36346120
>>36346107
So you seem to have some information/education about the Bible and Christianity, but have you tried understanding it? Crazy concept, I know, but if you actually use your God given brain, you might save yourselves from the perils of atheism
>>
>>36346116
>claims to know how the universe got into existence
kind of disproven, still on it but really close
>claims to know how the earth got made
proven wrong
>claims to know how different species got into existence
proven wrong
>claims to know how diseases work
proven wrong

should i go on?
>>
because they decided to become anti-science and make an alliance with islam.

just from the above you can tell they've got no principles or morals which is another major flaw of atheism. after god died you were suppose to make a system of ethics to support and progress society, but instead they wallow in nihilism and want to destroy civilization with feminism, sjw, poc, and islam
>>
>>36344017
What's great about Jesus exactly?
>>
>>36346166
see >>36345899

more content for the robot
>>
>>36346166
What perils exactly, and why the bible and not the fucking quran? What if your bible is wrong and quran is right?

>>36346180
i am atheist and I'm against all of that shit you mentioned, especially sjw, islam, and feminism. What now? I don't care if you believe that a creator created the universe or started the big bang, my issue is with morons who got brainwashed by medieval man-made religions and keep thumping their bibles and their qurans and their shitty books all over me.
>>
>>36344017
>>36344017
Take a look at Christian Deism.
Jefferson and Adams were Christian deist as well.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_deism
>>
>>36346172
>beginning of the universe
or "how the universe got into existence," as you put it, is the only one of those claims made in the Bible. And it's not really, close, but in fact every new discovery in the realm of physics pushes us closer and closer towards being forced to accept the existence of a creator mind. This necessitates theism at the very least.
The others, to preempt your inevitable protests, are artistic and cultural interpretations of the nature of the world and the relationship between God and man. The Bible was not written as a science textbook, nor does it make sense to evaluate it as such. Much more of the Scriptures are literary than didactic.
>should i go on?
No doubt you will, but you'll say nothing that hasn't been brought up (and shot down) many years ago in discussions between actual educated philosophers.
>>
>>36346172
>all those things
>proven wrong
Other than the diseases one, which I'm not sure what the Bible says, you're wrong and not understanding a great deal of things
>>
>>36343749
Who said it was cool to begin with? What does it matter if something is cool or not? How did you even get to that conclusion? Fucking retard.
>>
>>36346214
I've already seen that drivel, what's your point?
>>
>>36346244
Because the Bible has Jesus Christ and his teachings. I think the Quran mentions Jesus Christ, but not as much, and it's writing is not as close to the source (Christ) as the New Testament.
>>
>>36346244 (checked)

The problem is with atheists who never got in touch with religion personally.
I feel superior to atheists who never learnt about religion and decline it just because.

I was born into a christian family, went to church 2 times a week until i was 21 years old, attended bible studies and so on.

Its something different to know the subject first hand and object to it.

Also to make clear. Feminism, LGBT and the refugees welcome movement are as much atheistic institutions as communism - they are not.
>>
>>36345899
>I could come up with a religion based on Tolkiens works in no time
>I could come up with a religion based on a work that borrows almost everything from the Bible in no time
Is this supposed to be impressive or...?
>>
>>36346244
>i'm maybe 5% of atheist what now?!
whether god exists or not isn't important. what's important is the ethical values the bible talks about influencing society in a positive manner.

nihilistic hedonism is not good for society and causes the decay we've got now. sex outside of marriage isn't bad because god said so it's bad because women are stupid animals and if you give them freedom they'll destroy themselves and society.

the bible isn't scientific and isn't suppose to replace science. it's suppose to teach people how to keep civilization together and not devolve into hedonistic animals which destroy themselves. that purpose is actually great and why """"atheist"""" are so full of shit. they want moral relativism but lie and pretend to have principles which is why you see crap like sjw. a bunch of subhumans with absolutely no principles screeching about imaginary stuff trying to shame people so they can control them and they've got no logical consistency. it's all based on their subjective feelings and desire to rule over you

you can talk about muh brainwashed whatever or my stone age beliefs, but society needs rules so it doesn't collapse. we didn't land on the moon because of a poc, islam, and feminism alliance we got there cause people had guidance that no your daughter isn't 1 of 73 genders and it isn't okay for ackmed from africa to have sex with your 8 year old daughter cause it's his culture aka in sweden.
>>
>>36343749
If atheism is widespread, there won't be any fear of damnation to control and herd the people with.
This won't benefit corporations and world-powers, so they use the media to staple atheism with autistic meme status.
The populace does the rest.
>>
>>36346419
>Also to make clear. Feminism, LGBT and the refugees welcome movement are as much atheistic institutions as communism
by saying this you're admitting it's true. communism is an atheistic movement. that's why they destroy the church because religions get in the way of their cult/religion of communism. that's what communism is. it's just a political movement cult to overthrow the existing structures of society.

you can't have feminism, lgbt, and rapefugee without atheist supporting it.
>>
>>36346398
>Because the Quran has muhammad and his teachings. I think the Bible mentions Muhammad, but not as much, and it's writing is not as close to the source (Muhammad) as the quran.

BOTH of your books are retarded fairytales. You're the same, ignorant simple minded peasants.
>>
>>36343749
They were proven wrong over and over again
>>
>>36346603
Huh, I wasn't aware of this. Care to back that up? Because last I checked there's no evidence behind this claim.
>>
>>36346419
>The problem is with atheists who never got in touch with religion personally.
>I feel superior to atheists who never learnt about religion and decline it just because.

Fucker, I was forced by my parents to go to church, sunday school, take the communion, and so on. I NEVER believed any of that shit, even as a kid I realized it was all horseshit.

Also, you say that the problem is that we didn't get in touch with religion, but the same applies to you. You are not a muslim because you never got in touch with the quran. Do you realize you have NO FUCKING RIGHT to claim your religion is the right one?
>>
File: 1492358278226.jpg (8KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1492358278226.jpg
8KB, 320x320px
>>36346603
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Please, if you would, name one(1) example.
>>
>>36346315
>someone created the whole universe just with us in mind

care to back those claims up? as far as physicists go, they don't give a shit about religion, they give a shit about truth, no matter where it leads.
If you interpret new discoveries that way, i can show you an equal amount of people who will interpret it the other way.

i predict: god of the gaps
>>
>>36346594
Okay, so you have knowledge of neither the Bible nor the quran. Congratulations, you've convinced me you're retarded
>>
>>36346603
This post needs a citation
>>
>>36346465
>>i'm maybe 5% of atheist what now?!
I stopped reading there, because a post that starts with such retardation is not worth reading. That being said, what the fuck do sjw, feminism and all that shit have to do with atheism? Atheism = I don't believe there is a god because there is no proof of it. That's fucking it. Then if sjw, feminists etc also happens to refuse christianity because christianity is partriarchal or some shit like that, that doesn't make atheism an sjw thing or vice versa. Stop being an illogical moron, anyone can associate with an ideology. What if I told you that you christians are all pedophiles because many priests happen to be pedophiles?
>>
>>36346633
>be retarded as a kid
>stay retarded as an adult
and you're proud of that?
>>
>>36346548
>and rapefugee without atheist supporting it.

Funny how here in italy the shitting pope is twisting your precious bible to support rapefugees. When will you realize that your shitty book full of contraddictions and vague bullshit can be twisted and turned in any way, to support pretty much anything?
>>
>>36346714
>believes in an ancient fairy tale book
>calls others retarded

Oh the irony. Also nice childish behaviour you got there, silly of me to expect actual reasoning and a functioning brain from a religious moron.
>>
>what is a swinging pendulum
>>
>>36346633
I think you misunderstood. I see myself as an atheist. I went through the same childhood of uncertainty.

Its the atheists who didnt have that experience who are the edgelords
>>
>>36346628
>>36346641
>everything is relative and morals don't exist since there's no god there's no meaning
it's not relative at all. actions have consequences and atheist actions cause their own destruction so it's wrong.
>we have principles and morals so society won't collapse
nope, it was all lies. you're moral relativist and you just hate christianity and white males especially. you're simply resentful towards religion and don't care about organizing society in a better manner. it was all opportunistic platitudes to gain power and we can see that now clearly.

atheist never actually got over their slave morality that religion controlled to better society. instead you make imaginary causes which are directly harmful towards everything people have built just so you can gain power and live like a hedonist.
>>
>>36346767
>oblivious hypocrisy: the post
>>
>>36346642
>god of the gaps
Hi, Dawkins. Have you Google'd "principle of sufficient reason" yet?
>>
File: 0RecHuJ.jpg (112KB, 534x460px) Image search: [Google]
0RecHuJ.jpg
112KB, 534x460px
>>36346777
>I-I'm different, really!!
>>
>>36343826
Who says Christian's can't be judgmental?
>>
>>36346844
uhh that jesus guy
>>
>>36346808
>Greentext and namecalling

Also nice childish behaviour you got there, silly of me to expect actual reasoning and a functioning brain from a religious moron.
>>
>>36346807
I'm not even going to begin to argue because your logic is so fucking retarded.
also
>morals don't exist since there's no god there's no meaning
That's nihilism. Atheism is not nihilism you fucking moron.
>>
>>36346807
>society wouldnt be possible without religion

do you think people thought it was okay to kill and steal from people before the ten commandments? stop kidding yourself
>>
File: zzzzz.png (130KB, 625x210px) Image search: [Google]
zzzzz.png
130KB, 625x210px
>>36346807
>it's not relative at all. actions have consequences and atheist actions cause their own destruction so it's wrong.
W-What? W-When? A-And religious people have been all chill and....???????????
>>
Because the internet is no longer for intellectuals and outcasts. Normal people use it to spread their ideologies and sheep buy into it without question.

Atheism is on the decline, free speech is on the decline, rational thinking is on the decline. People are reverting to tribal thinking.
>>
>>36346876
You have a scripture quote for that or are you lying?
>>
>>36346808
Oh and by the way, you didn't answer my question with your grentext meme shitposting. I'll reiterate:
Also, you say that the problem is that we didn't get in touch with religion, but the same applies to you. You are not a muslim because you never got in touch with the quran. Do you realize you have NO FUCKING RIGHT to claim your religion is the right one?
>>
>>36346689
which religion says there's 80 genders? which religion says 50 year old guy in a skirt can use the bathroom with your daughter?

>BAWWWWW MY PEOPLE SUPPORT THIS BUT I"M GONA DENY IT!!
hey dumb fuck tell me about all the idiot bigot sexists redneck atheist who support all the degeneracy of the left? oh, wait, they don't exist? yeah, it's the leftist cultural marxist retards who are self-proclaimed atheist and they're pretty much 100% into every garbage virtue signaling and fake altruism you can find.

>>36346767
yep he's a plague on europe. i'm pretty sure he's a jew or something just trying subvert the church and destroy it. the spiritual leaders of islam are bent on using it for domination so him welcoming it shows he wants to be destroyed. erdogan, saudi's, and these other rich muslim nations are islamist supremacist and want their religion to dominate everywhere. which is why erdogan wants his people to have 5 children in germany and says islam is the new face of europe.
>>
>>36346664
I summon kek to chaste you
>>
I think the fedora meme is pretty funny. I also think when christcucks use it to "btfo" an atheist, it demonstrates how weak the Christian position is. Their tactic is posting an unfashionable hat.
>>
>>36346883
But you started with the green text and absurdity. Quit being so obviously hypocritical.
>>36346950
You're assuming. I actually do have history with many of the other religions and I realize Christianity is the right one.
>>
>>36347002
>Their tactic is posting an unfashionable hat.
Wrong. There is subtext in evoking the image of a fedora. Calm your autism before posting.
>>
>>36346924
>atheism
>intellectual
Put "pseudo" in front of intellectual, and you'd be righ. 99% of the atheists from the internet were edgy teens that wanted to be contrarian and never actually read Nietzsche
>>
>>36346959
You know what else does the left vehemently support? Mudslimes. If you're gonna go there, in the mind of most of those leftists you're talking about, atheism is secondary to the comfort of mudslimes.
>>
>>36347002
>Unfashionable
You sir know nothing about the fashion of a gentleman. Perhaps if you had the same sharp intellect as me you would understand.
>>
>>36346959
>which religion says there's 80 genders? which religion says 50 year old guy in a skirt can use the bathroom with your daughter?

I don't know, surely not atheism though, because first of all, atheism is not a religion but an ideology. If atheism is associated with those things doesn't mean they are "my people". I know it's hard for you religion fucktards to realize this, but atheism only means the lack of belief in god. You can agree with multiple ideologies at once, that's why there are sjw atheists and anti-sjw atheits (like me, or TJ Kirk).

>i'm pretty sure he's a jew or something just trying subvert the church and destroy it

Stupid fucker. How stupid can you get? Aren't popes chosen by god through the cardinals? How can he be a jew? To me, it's just proof that your precious bible is COMPLETE AND UTTER BULLSHIT BECAUSE YOU CAN USE IT TO JUSTIFY SEXIST BIGOT REDNECKS JUST AS MUCH AS YOU CAN USE IT TO SUPPORT RAPEFUGEES.
>>
>>36346887
Correct. Modern day atheism is a butchered bastardization of what it was when it was created. Congratulations on being a secular sheep.
>>
>>36346887
>atheist have no moral doctrine
>instead hide in the remnant corpse of christianity selectively picking and choosing "principles"
it's just too bad none of you garbage even hold those principles. you just claim you do and then like to virtue signal and do fake altruism for the self-satisfaction.
>>36346892
it is okay to kill and steal. it's only bad for society and if you do kill and steal others will do the same to you. that or they'll organize and kill you since you're a threat to them.

fucking moron atheist like you are why atheism is trash. throughout history people have killed and stolen constantly and it's totally to be expected without some kind of ethical guidance which is forced on them.
>>
>>36347063
There really isn't.

>reasonable man writes a well thought of argument on the lack of evidence for a god
>retarded pollack demands evidence from reasonable man for proof on the nonexistence of god
>reasonable man says that is impossible to provide
>ahaha stupid atheist. we win again. insert hat joke
>>
>>36346959
>which religion says there's 80 genders?
Modern liberalism meets every definition of religion.

Since you're fixated on that one specific issue, let's break it down shall we?

Since the dawn of our civilization, in every culture around the world, some people say they feel as if they were meant to be the opposite gender or that they wish they were born the opposite gender, and many of these people go on to live as if they were the opposite gender.

Christianity says about this:
>these people are abominations that will burn in hell for eternity
Christians further say
>these people are disgusting, ruin society, shouldn't be allowed around children, spread pedophilia, disease, etc.

Islam of course takes it further by just executing these people.

Modern liberalism takes the equally extreme opposite path
>all feelings are valid
>you can be any gender you want to be
>biology is sexist
>facts are racist
>if you don't agree and blindly support people who are different from you no matter what harm they're doing, you're a bigot

The actual rational approach is:
>What causes people to have these feelings?
>Is it really harmful for people to have these feelings?
>Let's search for more answers
If you actually look at the few groups doing hard research on transsexuals, you learn that most people who are trans are actually confused idiots, but some people who are trans have innate biological and neurological differences that support their feelings. The existence of biological causes for transsexuals actually reinforces that there are only two sexes/genders.
>>
>>36346959
>atheists are a hivemind

alright, got ya.

did you know, homosexual marriage was not uncommon in germanic and celtic/gaelic societies until christianity came along?
the homosexual male is an evolutionary problem solver. the moment chad and comrades got into war, homosexual gary stayed back and while not as agressive as hetero males he is still stronger than women and can defend them without the risk of him fucking them.
homosexual males also helped in educating the next generation
>>
>>36347033
>But you started with the green text and absurdity. Quit being so obviously hypocritical.

Resorting to lies and making shit up are we? Where the fuck did I meme greentext at you?

>You're assuming. I actually do have history with many of the other religions and I realize Christianity is the right one.

So you have a history with all of them. What about hindu? What about Vodoo? How do you OBJECTIVELY claim that yours is right? Fuck, how do anyone of you religion freaks claim theirs is right, or their own sect is right. Fucking christianity has like a million sects every one of them claiming they're right.

Fuck you, seriously. Either make some sense, provide evidence, present facts or fuck off. Don't try to avoid the question, burned on proof is on you motherfucker, WHY IS YOUR RELIGION/SECT THE RIGHT ONE?
>>
>>36346876
but jesus was very judgemental
>>
>>36346936
Matthew 7:1

fuck this shit Im trying to paste the quote but the fucking robot wont let me
>>
Agnostic is the new hotness. Although I'm not sure I'd describe myself as one because I don't care either way if god exists or not, which is something distinct from the traditional definition.
>>
>>36347126
>There isn't because I say there isn't
You're a pseudo-intellectual moron. A fedora can be posted and it sends a strong message to everyone who sees it in the right context. It has subtext.

>Insert rambling strawman here
>>
>>36347135
homosexuality is the only fucking leg you have, but it's too bad you're in an alliance with islam who wants to throw them off the roof now isn't it?

leftist are atheist by and large and they want to flood western society with muslims until muslims can make sharia law the law of the land. i'm actually gay and hate you fucking retards the most.
>>
>>36347170
>there isn't one becasue i say there isn't.

no there isn't one because there is no mutually corroborating evidence for his existence. the only piece of work that dictates his evidence is a holy text that is riddled with inconsistencies.
>>
>>36343749
It became the norm in many circles, particularly online. That caused a backlash from some circles, even many who were themselves nonreligious or at least agnostic(ie fedora memes).
>>
>>36347170
,he said for the second time, while attempting to smoothly avoid explaining what exactly he's on about
>>
If you care about being an atheist because its cool you're no better than the people that are Christian because that's just what their parents did.
>>
File: 1484099990610.png (2MB, 650x750px) Image search: [Google]
1484099990610.png
2MB, 650x750px
>>36343749
Because there's nothing "cool" about being in the norm. The only places that still care about religion are 3rd world shitholes and America.
>>
>>36346959
>god made humans in his own image
>humans turn out like they have 80 different sexes
>therefore god must have 80 different sexes
>therefore god must not have said that being gay is a mortal sin because he himself is 80 different sexes including gay

What now?
>>
File: 1489006322832.png (21KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1489006322832.png
21KB, 640x640px
>>36347165
I'll post some lines from chapter 3 of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets as a counter argument.
Holds about as much weight.
>>
>>36347165
Everyone is judged on Judgement Day. What it's actually saying is that a person who judges another to be irredeemably sinful and guilty will be judged in kind because such a judgement can only be made by God.

But of course modern liberals and fedora-tippers do a basic reading of the Bible and think they're experts. It's endemic of their life: a cursory perusal into well-learned intellectual.

Luke 6:43-45 shows that Jesus actually instructed people to discern between good and bad people using trees as an allegory.

>>36347233
>EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT THE FEDORA MEME MEANS!!!!!
You can't seriously be this dumb and need this much spoon-feeding.
>>
>>36347286
He made them in his image and then gave them free will. He gave them carte blanch to do what they wish with His image. Doesn't make it right though.
>>
>>36347207
i tolerate christianity because i grew up in it.

i hate islam because its more of a political system than a religion and i guarantee you, if some muslim fuckface tries to establish sharia anywhere near me i'm going out full rambo on those fuckers and dont care if i get killed by doing so.
>>
>>36347339
No you won't. Shut up.
>>
>>36347134
you act like this hasn't been discussed before. people need something to fill themselves with and give them guidance in the world. religion has served that purpose and filled the void to help give people principles and ethical rules which they can structure society.

without something to fill it then you get shit like communism and leftist sjw crap. atheist mostly are cowards and moral relativist who just resent christianity and don't actually give a fuck about reorganizing society for the better. they just want to destroy christianity which is why they love muslims and anything which can attack it. they don't care that they're destroying themselves or anybody else. it's simply them hating and resenting stuff instead of trying to make a better system for humans

also, science doesn't have morals or ethics. it's not a philosophy either. most love to clamor that science will fill the void. also, atheist are anti-science and hate stuff like race realism or real studies about how women are inferior. so even if you want to try and argue that science will replace religion how so when you fucking ignore science you don't like cause it gives you results which hurt your feelings?

atheist and leftist are fucking retards.
>>
>>36347360
>without something to fill it then you get shit like communism and leftist sjw crap.

Shit people will latch onto an ideology and use it to poison society. Individual Christians are just as guilty of this as anyone else, Christianity doesn't prevent this at all and can be just another tool to spread falsehoods to society.
>>
>>36347339
Sit down, Little Rambo.
>>
>>36347327
Define free will. If something is embedded in your DNA, it is still free will? If you have a hormonal or mental defect and you think you're a combat helicopter, is it free will? You will agree that it's not.

Do retards have free will? Do insane people? What if you were normal and then became retarded because a flower vase fell and hit you in the head, and now you're retarded? What about animals, do they have free will?

Unforuntately, your explanation does not answer the question or its deeper implications. Try again please.
>>
>>36347360
>what are the dark ages

Yeah, christianity did really well up until the enlightenment era
>>
>>36347286
>humans turn out like they have 80 different sexes
what? they don't. there isn't 80 different genders. it's all imaginary shit that retard leftist created. they have useless degrees in pansexual fluid transracial bispecies african queen studies so they need to invent stuff to pretend they're doing work so this is the result.

i didn't argue the bible was factual and instead said the ethical points are valid and helpful. if you look at the bible in a philosophical sense and as literature then god creating humans in his image means humans are gods themselves. it'd imply that humans need to become gods and should aspire towards that path and technology/singularity does lead humans towards what we'd view as godhood
>>
>>36347420
>le fillohsofee argument ;)

>If you have a hormonal or mental defect and you think you're a combat helicopter, is it free will? Do retards have free will? Do insane people? What if you were normal and then became retarded because a flower vase fell and hit you in the head, and now you're retarded? What about animals, do they have free will?
Yes.

I don't know what you thought your grandstanding rambling was going to accomplish but it can all be answered with "Yes, they have free will." I'm assuming you're exercising your free will in pretending to be a retard right now.
>>
>>36347360
Why do you insist on associating atheism with leftist sjw crap? Like I said before, the fucking Pope is using the fucking Bible to justify rapefugees. He's not making shit up, he's using fucking christian teachings of tolerance and helping fellow humans to justify rapefugees.

I am atheist and I don't want rapefugees here, but the Pope tells me they should be here, while bible thumping poltards somehow happen to agree with me. Who is right? Are you right? Do you think you're better than the shitty Pope? Or maybe the Pope is right and I should become Christian, change my mind on this matter and allow Rapefugees.

Please present some evidence, you and the pope are both christians, which one of you is right?
>>
>>36347485
>>le fillohsofee argument ;)
You didn't understand what Anon was saying.
>>
File: and then there's THIS guy.jpg (622KB, 2048x1548px) Image search: [Google]
and then there's THIS guy.jpg
622KB, 2048x1548px
i think the 'cool factor' was lost around the time Dawkins was encouraging atheists to deride and ridicule theists, rather than engage them in debate

this fostered a nascent belief amongst many left-leaning folk that they should refuse to dialogue with any position or worldview that offended them

taking this posture, they cut themselves off from critique and self-reflection; becoming ridiculous in the eyes of the more classically liberal people due to the increasing incoherence of their argumentation which assumed superiority without demonstrable proofs

this pattern later backfired on Dawkins himself when he was 'no-platformed' by several liberal universities for not towing the party line

~

tl;dr Atheism was never cool :3
>>
>>36346767
>>36347158
Either both of these are you, or you jumped into the middle of an argument
>>
>>36347539
It's no use, you're talking to a retard
>>
>>36347426
>>36347393
>people are flawed
>people create a flawed system
>the flawed system has flaws, but overall it's helped get us on the moon
wow guys. this is really mind blowing isn't it? i thought humans were perfect and everything they did had to be flawless. now that we've found out that there's flaws in religion lets dump the baby with the bathwater and start over.

this is why atheism is stupid as fuck. cause there's no starting over. islam isn't going to take a break while you scrap your ideology and they move in and replace with. telling people to not have an ideology doesn't work cause you yourself are an ideologue and simply resent christianity. i'm not even religious but i'd take christians over sjw and muslims any day of the week and i'm gay. gay marriage isn't the end of the world, but islam and sjw taking over is.
>>
>>36347555
He wants to get into a debate about free will which is pointless because it's philosophical and he's never going to listen anyway. He even tries to assert that DNA makes individuals more prone to certain behaviour, something that hasn't been proven Every living animal has free will. End of conversation.
>>
>>36347158
>objectively claim
>objective claims from any human
Lookup the definition of "objective"
Stop strawmanning my argument you incoherent child. My religion is the right one because of Jesus Christ. We even have scientific and historical evidence of Jesus Christ, so you can't use "circular reasoning" against me.
>>
>>36344095
put yer balls to the wall so we can smash em with a hammer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_3TlrZLpQ0
>>
>>36347485
First of all you did not define free will in any way.

How is it free will if you are born with a hormonal defect? You didn't chose to be born that way. So how can you use the bible to claim that being genderfluid pansexual combat helicopters is wrong? God made them that way, so how can it be wrong? If you were born retarded and came out that way, it's not like you choose it.

Your point still doesn't make sense.
>>
i wonder how people still think christianity is the first one who had some bullshit stories about how things got into existence.
hell, even the story about a "son of god" has been copied quite a few times. jesus certainly wasnt the first character in scripture with supernatural powers.
Mithra and Horus are two of them with strikingly similar lifes to Jesus.

inb4
>thats just a test of faith
or
>satan dun did it
>>
File: vHznIzL.jpg (365KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
vHznIzL.jpg
365KB, 800x600px
>>36347621
>Every living animal has free will. End of conversation.
I think humanity as a whole is out of its league when debating this topic.
>>
File: tmp_9857-cb3859212952.jpg (199KB, 685x550px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9857-cb3859212952.jpg
199KB, 685x550px
Ok guys i had enough of your intellectual pissing contest. This is now a Spider-Man thread
>>
>>36347539
the pope is the religious leader of the roman catholic church. he doesn't actually get to decide policies for sovereign countries. in america there's a separation of church and state and other countries similarly don't get told what to do by the pope. he's just one figure in christianity so why do you keep bringing up this strawman? the majority of religious don't support mudslime invaders taking over their country while the majority of leftist atheist do support their mudslime brothers.

no matter how you try and divorce yourself from the left YOU ARE THE FUCKING LEFT. just like how religion is right wing atheism is left wing
>>
>>36343873
>we have no problems
Wew
>>
>>36347653
>Engage in a philosophical argument with me
>While I act like a memelord spastic and expect to be taken seriously
No thanks

>inb4 heh guess I win then ;)

>>36347662
>le humans are so shit and horrible and incapable of understanding things meme
>>
File: aCgadD1.png (148KB, 396x350px)
aCgadD1.png
148KB, 396x350px
>>36347666
Checked originally 2.
>>
>>36347627
>jesus christ is right because jesus christ
>We even have scientific and historical evidence of Jesus Christ
Amazing. And let me guess, if you happened to be a sand nigger, you'd be saying
>muhammad is right because muhammad
>We even have scientific and historical evidence of Muhammad

Literally circular reasoning. I remain unconvinced.

But I'm going to take it even further. Assuming Jesus Christ is right because Jesus Christ is right, then which Christian sect is the right one? There are plenty of them, and I am an indecisive atheist. Which one should I follow? I can't just pick one randomly can I?
>>
File: 1488135870096.jpg (469KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1488135870096.jpg
469KB, 1280x853px
>>36347666
>666
Nice try, Satan.
unoregano
>>
>>36347666
God is a spider
>>
>>36343749
bbecause science.
>>
>>36347680
>I literally disagree with everything the left says but happen to agree to this one thing (atheism) the left ALSO says, so I am the fucking left

Splendid reasoning you got there m8.

Also, in Italy the separation from church and state is the same as it is in Murrika.I keep bringing him up because you keep associating me with sjw.

Do you realize your hypocrisy faggot? THE SAME FUCKING BIBLE THAT JUSTIFIES RAPEFUGEES ACCORDING TO THE POPE ALSO DOES NOT JUSTIFY THEM ACCORDING TO YOU.

You're literally saying the same book at the same time justifies and does not justify the SAME FUCKING THING (rapefugees in this case).
>>
>>36347706
>>Engage in a philosophical argument with me
>>While I act like a memelord spastic and expect to be taken seriously
>No thanks
>>inb4 heh guess I win then ;)

Do you realize that acting like a spastic greentexting memelord is LITERALLY what you just did?

I surely don't win anything but a retard like you loses by default.
>>
>>36347762
>Trying to make an unfunny meme thread in 2017
It's just you buddy
>>
>>36345495
He's not arguing, he's pointing out the fact you can't argue.

And he's right.
>>
>>36347680
>everything must be either a black hivemind or a white hivemind, no gray, also jew conspiracies

That's not how it works retard.
>>
>>36347897
>I don't win but you definitely lose!!!!!
You're an idiot. Are you even old enough to post here? You seem like you're 15. 17 at the oldest.
>>
>>36347906
I have a meme that makes you lmfao .
Pic related
>>
Holy shit, looks like we got a bunch.
>>
>>36347986
>keeps up with the green text memeing and childish namecalling while avoiding the questions

Let's go back on topic shall we? Oh wait, you already proven twice in a row that you have no more arguments to defend your position. I assume I am right then, and that you're wrong since you cannot defend your position anymore and all you can do is meme and imply.

In case you still want to defend your position, let me reiterate the question:

HOW IS IT FREE WILL IF YOU ARE BORN A CERTAIN WAY?
>>
File: 1491525944373.png (337KB, 504x504px) Image search: [Google]
1491525944373.png
337KB, 504x504px
>>36343749
It's boring and bland as fuck

Catholicism is much more aesthetic
>>
>>36344777
Can't let these godly trips of truth go unchecked
>>
>>36344777
>and to say you are with God, means you have a moral understanding

Guess who else says they are with God? The fucking ISIS. What makes you so sure that you are with god and not them? Please provide objective evidence.
>>
File: 1484350654837.jpg (134KB, 653x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484350654837.jpg
134KB, 653x1024px
this thread made me think
>>
>>36348102
>Oh wait, you already proven twice in a row that you have no more arguments to defend your position
There is nothing to defend you mong. You haven't actually made a position for me to argue against. You're just trying to bait me into some dumb philosophical argument that you've been told you're not getting. So either present a position or just give up.

>HOW IS IT FREE WILL IF YOU ARE BORN A CERTAIN WAY?
Ah yes, the crux.

>I'm a fucking loser how is it fair I didn't choose to be born an ugly loser

Who you are born as isn't a choice. But just because you're born a certain way doesn't destroy your free will. You're still capable of exercising it. It's up to you to prove you can't since you're trying to introduce the notion that not all people have free will.
>>
File: 1491000549485.jpg (188KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1491000549485.jpg
188KB, 2000x1333px
>>36344777
There have been thousands, if not, more, killers throughout history that were ''with God''.
Do we define morality differently?
>>
>>36348167
Why ISIS? Let's stay within christianity shall we?
The conquistadores thought they were doing god's work bringing the faith to the pre-colombian civilizations, while in reality they fucking obliterated them. Were the conquistadores wrong? Did they go to heaven? If not, would have they gone to heaven if they repented?

And also, what happened to the native americans who were killed by the conquistadores without converting first? Did they all go to hell? If not, why not? If yes, why?
>>
>>36348253
Let's change that to millions or more.
>>
>>36348253
sauce please, need it to fap.
>>
>>36344044
Look through political and social history. That's how it shifts about ever 20-25 years it bounces left to right.
>>
File: 1492387344555.jpg (33KB, 629x505px)
1492387344555.jpg
33KB, 629x505px
>>36348312
I don't have it, sorry. orgewoa
>>
>>36348214
You don't fucking get it, do you? You claimed that God has made us in his image, then gave us free will. My point is that this is not true, because if you are born with a defective brain (or an event makes you defective) that makes you a faggot or a tranny or a murdering psychopath, then it's not free will, you are not capable of exercising it. This means that either god has got a twisted sense of humor, or your dogma is rigged and some people get screwed over by default because they are born "wrong".

On top of that, you cannot use your stinking bible to claim "hurr homos and trannys are wrong" because god creates homos and trannys every day. It has been proven that being a faggot sometimes is not a choice.

Just be honest and say you don't like faggots, why even use the fucking bible to justify your own subjective views?
>>
>>36348578
>being a faggot sometimes is not a choice.
^^^^^^^^^^What is this?
>>
>>36348687
I didn't say that, scientists have said that being a faggot can be genetic.

And before you strawman at me, I'm not a faggot, I don't like dick, and I tolerate fags as much as I tolerate bible thumpers, as long as fags don't try to stick it in my pooper, I tolerate them, as long as bible thumpers don't thump me with their bible, I tolerate them.
>>
>>36348578
>You don't fucking get it, do you? You claimed that God has made us in his image, then gave us free will. My point is that this is not true, because if you are born with a defective brain (or an event makes you defective) that makes you a faggot or a tranny or a murdering psychopath, then it's not free will, you are not capable of exercising it.
>I'm a retard incapable of expressing my point up until now when I got exacerbated
If you had have done this earlier I'd have responded with something else.

Your true issue isn't with free will. It's with what "God's image" actually means. I'm sure Biblical scholars have already addressed why retards are born. But simply by being retarded doesn't mean they lack will. They just lack the faculties to express it in a way that you or I can. It still exists.

And I don't believe people are born tranny or gay. It's always some environmental factor that makes them, usually molestation. Trannies are a mixture of "I want to be the girl," "I can't cope as a male," and "I'm a deviant looking for attention." I would also assume that at least some trannies exist because they'd rather be a tranny than a faggot.
>>
>>36348794
>sometimes
>sometimes
>sometimes
I actually meant this.
If it's genetic, how is it sometimes?
>>
>>36348866
Genetic is literally random, ie, sometimes shit happens a certain way, and some other times another way. Go look up how dna recombination when two animals have sex work.
>>
>>36343867
>>36345662
You fucking retards agnostic and atheist are not incompatible, as agnsotic and christian aren't either.
Agnostic simply means you aknowledge that you don't know if God exist. Aside from that you can belive God exist or not.
>>
>>36348904
I didn't mean that.
>being a faggot SOMETIMES is not a choice
In what situation would being a faggot be a choice?
>>
>>36343749
>2017
>Not going full gnostic
>>
File: 1487104272664.jpg (16KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1487104272664.jpg
16KB, 255x255px
>>36348980
YO*UO CATN AKNOWWS
>>
>>36348955
If you want to take it in the ass for fun, I guess.
>>
>>36348578
Ain't the whole "kill faggots" thing an OT deal?
You know, OyyT. The Torah.
>>
>>36349050
That's theuhmmm... You know what, I'm dropping it.
>>
File: 1484814071505.png (218KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
1484814071505.png
218KB, 600x536px
>>36347962
Shut the fuck up you fucking retard, unless you can point out where I'm wrong go fuck yourself. So sick of fucking autistic pieces of shit like you always getting their two cents in. You're the human embodiment of the "acktually" meme and you're human fucking garbage.
>>
>>36344017
I like Jesus too, seems like a chill dude
>>
File: 1489007176154.png (130KB, 396x381px) Image search: [Google]
1489007176154.png
130KB, 396x381px
>>36349457
>insults
Solid argument.
>>
Atheism is your first bus stop after being introduced to religion forcibly.

From there agnostic view is the friendliest option while remaining doubtful of God's existence. Even if you're really certain and adamant about God being fake when he's a contradicting entity where he is either a lazy bastard or a masochist due to letting down many people. People will give you less shit especially those that hate atheists.
>>
File: 0291347124.png (171KB, 1280x1280px)
0291347124.png
171KB, 1280x1280px
>>36349567
You know it's true. Autistic faggot acting like we were debating in the first place. Fucking kill yourself.

>le epic frog pic

Fucking faggot hope you get beat to death by niggers.
>>
>>36348919
When people say agnostic they usually mean agnostic atheist, which, as I said, is just an atheist. Agnostic theists exist but I think that's making things hard for yourself. Pretty much every religious text serves as proof of the existence of what it professes, denying the texts of your religion as the utmost evidence of your creator but still trying to cling to your belief is just self-abuse..
>>
>>36349591
"Agnostic" is usually just an atheist's way to keep social status
>>
>>36344017
>Jesus was great and we could learn from him
so Islam ?
>>
>>36350523
>so Islam ?

what?
>>
>>36343749
I don't think atheism has anything to do with being cool. I sort of envy those who can live their life, blindly believing in essentially tradition at this point, and to the very end believe that something is waiting for them.
>>
>>36350508
I don't really believe in God but I am deathly afraid of going to Hell. So I consider myself agnostic.
>>
>>36343873
Pretty much, humans need a "Them" to feel better about themselves. Pretty sad desu
>>
>>36350870
>Pretty sad desu

Kill yourself
>>
>>36343749
We saw the light of our Lord, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>36347627
>We even have scientific and historical evidence of Jesus Christ
You have evidence that he existed, but not evidence that he was God. Same with Muslims and Muhammad
Thread posts: 227
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.