[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bitcoin and such

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 51610.png (169KB, 317x432px) Image search: [Google]
51610.png
169KB, 317x432px
Anyone here farm these stuff? Is it worth it? I think I farmed the doge coin meme with /g/ when it happened years ago and that was it.

I have an i5-4690k which wouldn't be a good choice for farming and a GTX 1060 6GB which would be my best choice I guess. How many months would it take to farm a single bitcoin?
>>
>>36342586
if you want to mine crypto you need to get some real power
a single kiddie gaming rig will earn you squat
>>
You're about 8 years too late you retarded virgin.
>>
>>36342615
>a single kiddie gaming rig will earn you squat
I kind of expected that, but is there any other alternative to gain bitcoin other than mining?
>>
The kiddie game is over. They now have hangars full of super computers farming this stuff in China.

This is not a game for us any more.
>>
File: 1488475486055.png (187KB, 659x549px) Image search: [Google]
1488475486055.png
187KB, 659x549px
>>36342586
i have no idea what any of those words mean
>>
>>36342637

Pay for it.

But why would you want to have bitcoin, anyway?
>>
>>36342691
Just in case somehow in the future it becomes a normal currency accepted world-wide.

>>36342667
I don't know if I should believe this, but knowing Chinese people it is probably true.
>>
okay, but what exactly is Bitcoin other than a non used currency and how do you "mine" it?
>>
>>36342637
im not really an expert but i know you can mine bitcoin for others indirectly or something

besides, i would advise you against it, it was worth it in the start if you were lucky enough to guess and be internet savvy enough, but its way too unstable and fluctuating, you could lose all as easily as you could gain a lot of money

dont think you can be an insta stock market pro and get a stable job in the army or something
>>
>>36342729

So for speculation. Do you realise that speculation involves risk?

>>36342752

Relax anon there is no free money on the internet.
>>
you're YEARS late
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8kua5B5K3I
>2015
these have been around for a long while
>>
>How many months will it take to mine a single bitcoin

Most mining pools don't even allow GPU and CPU mining anymore, so you'd be stuck doing it by yourself, and that would take years and years. Just by a cheap ASIC miner for 30 bucks on ebay if you want to get into the bitcoin game.
>>
>>36342817
I know there's not free money, I just never looked into it so I never really knew what Bitcoin and mining for it is
>>
I guess it isn't worth to give a shot, maybe I should just invest whatever I have in my bank.
>>
>>36342916
preferrably a huge/state owned(if you have one of those) so you dont get into trouble if a bank goes to crap

if you wanted to do business id advise you to invest into some stable stocks of big companies
>>
>>36342967
It the main bank of my country, it will only go shit if my country goes down I guess. I am probably going to a small city in the future and start purchasing cheap lands and build big houses to put for renting
>>
>>36342967

What are you on about? State owned banks are by far the most stable ones. It's usually the private ones that go tits up.
>>
Thinking about buying a high end miner, is it worth it if I'm doing it by myself?
>>
>>36343035
>>36343039
i was saying that state owned banks are best and most stable ones
i live in central/eastern europe tho and it goes without saying that if youre in venezuela its not advisable

renting is an excellent idea anon, but it needs a shitton of initial investment and getting credit equals suicide
>>
>>36343079
I live in Brazil, there is a small city I know that mid sized terrains vary between 10~15k, meanwhile in my city small terrains with shit-tier houses are easily above 100k
>>
>>36343110
>>36343079
Forgot to mention I never took credits from bank and never plan to
>>
>>36343124
thank God
id advise you to rather slit your jugular and do the same thing but quicker instead of raising credit
its literally the worst thing you can do, the second worst thing being someones guarantee (dont ever do it, not even to family or frends)

>>36343110
which currency?
>>
>>36343197
It's "real", 1 dollar = R$3,10~
>>
What was the promising new currency the guy last night was talking about? Like he made many thousands of dollars on cyrpto and was talking about some new one that could turn out really good?

It was something like PIDVX or something.
>>
>>36343343
you can build a decent house for 200-300k real (at least where i live) so its not really that little

unless you intend to rent shit tier to poorfags
>>
>>36343439
Nah, renting to poorfag is a waste here.
>they destroy the house slowly or quickly
>they aren't going to pay it up within the contract time

Though if I ever manage to do that, I could make a cheap house for poorfags to see how it will work out. I think making comercial place is a good idea, I heard some rent for bakery place is like 10k+
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.