[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WINTER FEELS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_1.png (57KB, 1236x378px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
57KB, 1236x378px
FInally I am happy, there will be snow in late april at 47 degrees north.

AT 47 degrees north

How do you like this spring you fucking normies?
>>
>>36342014
It's been snowing here and I absolutely hate it. I have to get up at 5am and then go outside into the cold, for work. It's supposed to be warm and pleasant. I hate this.
>>
>>36342026
Where do you live? I haven't seen snow here since late February, usually March receives some snow.
>>
>>36342014
It's been in the 80's (F, obviously) for about a month now. It's not even sprig anymore here, it's summer.
>>
>>36342105

We had 70 degrees on your shite scale in late march and now it is going to snow at 30-35 degrees, heh
>>
>>36342129
>different
>"shite"
C'mon anon, we aren't here to do this.

And yeah, it was like that here in March. Went from spring temps right back down to freezing but it passed.
>>
>>36342332

>>"shite"

What do you mean by this?

April snow is a rarity, I was a little kid in 2004 when we last had it. But thanks Russia for the occasional cold waves
>>
>>36342362
I meant that just because fahrenheit isn't centigrade doesn't mean it's a shite system.

I will agree that at this point, America needs to convert though. Aren't we the only ones still not using Celsius?
>>
>>36342409
Yes, you are. It's kinda shite because the values are chosen randomly, we have 0 for freezing and 100 for boiling, you have... 32 and 212.
>>
>>36342409
America is the only major country that doesn't use the metric system.
>>
>>36342332
>we aren't here to do this
They're always here for that.
>>
>>36342441
That's because Fahrenheit isn't based around water. Zero degrees Fahrenheit was obtained from the lowest temperature Fahrenheit (the man) could generate in his lab.
>>
>>36342523
>a scientist could generate a temperature of -18C in his lab

Oh wow - what an awesome man!, said the burger. Let's use this awesome scale!
>>
>>36342564
You do realize that all units of measurement are man made and have similar origins right? The only thing that triggers people like you is the fact that it isn't centigrade.
>>
>>36342623
No lol. Centigrade is based on boiling and freezing points of water. You don't get any more "absolute" than that

Meters goes all the way back to the circumference of the Earth

Grams is based on water weight

And then you have Americans using acres, which is based on how much land an ox can plow...
Sorry bud but, as an American, this is an argument you simply cannot win.
>>
>>36342033
>Where do you live?
Sweden.
>>
>>36342901
There's nothing to win, anon. They're just two different units of measurement. They can't "win" anything.
>>
>>36343058
Yeah but one is logical and one is retarded
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.