[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"That kid" thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: pepe32.jpg (57KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
pepe32.jpg
57KB, 500x499px
>That kid who who always asked to go to the bathroom
Fuck you Derek,nobody could go to the bathroom because you were a dick
>>
File: 1479087165733.jpg (151KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1479087165733.jpg
151KB, 800x800px
>>36341434

>that kid who wasn't allowed to go to the bathroom because whenever he said, "Can I go to the bathroom?" the teacher just responded, "I don't know. Can you?" and he never got what he was supposed to say until eventually he violently shit and pissed himself in class
>>
>that kid that wouldn't show up to classes because he was always stuck in a tree and needed help down
>>
That kid who had asspergers, would wear turtlenecks and cargo pants and would always be loud to get attention in middle school. Fuck that faggot
>>
>>36341502
hey fuck you too buddy
joo captcha: hillel house
>>
>>36341434
>that kid who stole everyone's bikes while they were in class
He also broke into one of the teacher's cars and took it for a joyride. He was swiftly expelled afterwards and a few years later he was busted for selling MDMA.
>>
File: IsJ0qM4.jpg (109KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
IsJ0qM4.jpg
109KB, 533x800px
>that kid who was constantly bullied, wore a fedora, but became army chad after he left high school

It's not suppose to be that way
>>
>that fat kid who would always take his shirts off at school rallies and one time fell off the stage
>>
File: 1484266393186.gif (43KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1484266393186.gif
43KB, 320x320px
>that kid who got beat to death by his drug addict parents
>that kid who stole his parents' pills and ate a bunch of them to prove he was hardcore and then died later in the middle of class
>that kid who spent his recesses banging his head against the wall until he got some sort of brain thing and then died a few days later
>that kid who brought a knife to school to defend himself against bullies and succeeded in killing one of them and then himself
>that kid who stole his parent's car and rammed head on into a brick wall and died
>that kid who got thrown across the room by an older autistic kid who just got angry for no reason and then hit his head and went into a coma and died a month or so later
>that kid who drowned himself in a puddle during recess and everyone just stood around and watched
>>
File: 1491958809485.jpg (160KB, 483x579px) Image search: [Google]
1491958809485.jpg
160KB, 483x579px
>>36341434
>that kid who got told to fuck off from a table by the people there
>that kid who everyone called Horsey because of his teeth
>that kid who would lend money to people yet never got paid back
>that kid who everyone thought was a gossiper yet rarely talked, so they would threaten him if anything got leaked
>that kid who thought that everyone hating his ass was just friendly banter
>>
>>36341759
that was you anon,wasn't it?
>>
>that smart kid who was pretty chill but his dad died and his single mom raised him making him sensitive and antisocial and he was kinda fat and wore turtle necks and had no friends and then killed himself

I didn't really like you, but damn.
>>
>>36341827
Shit that was me,except for the suicide part
>mfw i realize that my life can be summed up on a thread
>>
>That kid who got raped in a bathroom by two chads
>That kid who masturbated at a anatomic model of a vagina in class
>That kid who attacked a teacher with a knife for better grades
>>
File: 1492444950644.png (266KB, 980x1129px) Image search: [Google]
1492444950644.png
266KB, 980x1129px
>>36341434
>that gay kid with a lisp who would hang out with the roastie girls and spread false rumors about other kids
>that kid who was seen as a homophobe after he punched the faggot for spreading a rumor about him
>>
>that kid who fapped during class and got caught by the female teacher
>he got sent out
>after the class was over he came in catched the teacher and throw her to the ground with some judo shit

i was that kid
7th grade was a fun time
>>
File: Hanzo_99.png (136KB, 639x474px) Image search: [Google]
Hanzo_99.png
136KB, 639x474px
>>36342092
Was the teacher hot?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.