[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Tripfags you'd like to kill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (51KB, 480x362px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 480x362px
Let's talk about the cancer infesting our board, such as
>fish
>johnny neptune
>nick
>ruggarell
>pizza
>parent-kun (he's a namefag but I digress, still shit)
>>
Just block them lol. No need to get angry about tripfaggotry
>>
>>36341201
johnny neptune is also a namefag. Why did you make the same mistake twice?
>>
If your answer isn't all of them then fuck off

The only good tripfag is a non-existent tripfag
>>
File: ANDREW MCGOVERN.jpg (53KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
ANDREW MCGOVERN.jpg
53KB, 640x853px
Johnny Neptune is in jail. http://www.macon.com/news/local/article140196378.html
>>
>>36341284
Goddamn it. He was good, and he looks exactly like I'd thought he would.
>>
>>36341240
Wait, whats the difference?

Original
>>
>>36341201
>nick
fuck id enjoy puttin a knife down that whoresons throat so much
>>
>>36341284
bet he wishes he was a useless NEET now
>>
Speaking of Nick, where's his thread today?

I honestly used to think his threads were really cool in concept. I didn't read them much 'cause I'm mentally stable (as far as I can tell) but I assumed Nick was a psychologist who happened to browse 4chan or someone who was practicing psychology and had the necessary knowledge and credentials to give out advice like that.

It really surprised me when I looked into the threat and much to my surprise, he doesn't have any psychology credentials at all. I mean, if I just wanted to "talk" to someone, I could talk to any of you faggots or someone else.

Why does Nick do it, then?
>>
hack_blastard best tripfag
>>
>>36342370
>nick
May Allah kill him in an (((accident)))
Sharpie is a cancer among cancers too.
>>
>>36342479
>>36342370
>>36341201
Why do you guys hate nick?
>>
>>36341284
This is the funniest r9k happening in a long time.
>>
>>36342440
no he is a pretentious prick whose only gole is to stroke his ego
never try talking with him, just sage and hide

btw. most """jews""" like this girl are exactly 0.01% genetically jewish
>>
>>36342508
he pretends to want to help others but in reality just trying to establish his dominance above mentally unstable people to inflate his ego and start reddit style harassing

>>36341201
parent kun is a bit of an autist but hes by far least cancerous of the listed
him not being a namefag checks out
>>
Tsuki desu

deluding us into his shizophrenia, disgusting
>>
Look who it is again, ID Heaven.
>>
File: 544435642353.jpg (50KB, 768x403px) Image search: [Google]
544435642353.jpg
50KB, 768x403px
>>36342543
I don't really mind if she's jewish or not. I just saved a pic of a cute IDF girl lol.

But yeah, the nick fiasco really surprised me. I legitimately there was an actual EDUCATED psychologist just lending free medical advice on 4chan. It seemed like a nice thing to do.

Another red flag I noticed was how Nick seems to have his own psychological problems as well. I'm not saying everyone is completely sane and stable, but he seems as bad as the people he's talking to, when it comes to mental stability.

Talking about how he's staying up to unhealthy hours for his threads. Crying his eyes out as he types something about some girl. Something about his mother.

It's all really weird.
>>
File: 1416923747620.jpg (10KB, 252x240px) Image search: [Google]
1416923747620.jpg
10KB, 252x240px
>>36341284
>Johnny Neptune is a hobo
>gets jailed over donuts
Is this real? That's fucking hilarious
>>
>>36342619
it feels so bad that that modernist liberals fucked these girls' lives
they could have had a great fulfilling lives if fucking capitalist shits didnt make them go work mens' jobs like dogs
>>
>>36341284
Top kek is this real?
>>
File: Hot-Israeli-Army-Girls-7.jpg (58KB, 750x560px) Image search: [Google]
Hot-Israeli-Army-Girls-7.jpg
58KB, 750x560px
>>36342659
Really wanted to hear more about Nick in case I missed something about him, but IDF girls is good topic too. Here's some more. Got a bunch of these.
>>
>WHY our tripfags are shit now days?
because they're trying to help us but NO ONE asked for this because if we want help we will browse >>>/adv/ instead of /r9k/.
>>
the fat filipino tranny
i forgot his name
>>
>>36342583
I guess I just got lucky. He pointed me out to something that could be a thing I've got/happened to me.
>>
>>36342711
It's because nothing interesting happens.

Even 2014 was better.
>>
>>36342702
i should really make some of those comparison pics between girls in traditional costumes and modernist whores for some feels bu im too lazy

>>36342711
like thsoe attention seeking normies who come here, bitch about them not liking the way we live and then cry and insult when we dont take their """useful""" life tips
>>
File: bebe pissed.jpg (331KB, 1242x2208px)
bebe pissed.jpg
331KB, 1242x2208px
I want to cum inside bebe
>>
>>36341201
Moni, the faggot pakastani tranny from /britfeel/
>>
>>36342839
A couple more. I like the ones where they actually hold firearms, but ones like these are nice too.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.