[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gentle Femdom

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Gentle Femdom.png (2MB, 1461x825px)
Gentle Femdom.png
2MB, 1461x825px
>https://xhamster.com/movies/7552711/juicy_amateur_facesitting_session.html
What is it about Gentle Femdom that makes it so much better than BDSM, and humiliation?
>>
I've always fancied myself an alpha, I know girls like to be submissive, and be dominated by men. But nothing gets me harder than a girl teasing me.
My ex would hold my hands behind my head while teasing me. She'd make me beg for it, without saying a word. She'd sit on top of me and stick her tongue above my mouth, I'd immediately try to suck or lick it, but she'd move her head back, and give me soft kiss on my forehead.
She'd also lick my nipples and play with them, while she kissed me. I'd always try to grab my dick and beat off when she did this, but she'd stop me from masturbating. She playfully told me, she was "conditioning" me.
She'd tease me for a little longer than finally give me what I wanted

Rather than torture me physically, she'd dominate me psychologically and make me crave her.
>>
>>36340846
7 minutes onward is great
>>
>>36341255
I don't know why she's so natural at talking down to him. Like she doesn't sound forced at all.

other women who play the role of dominatrix come off as overthetop and fake.
>>
bumperino, please post more videos like the one in the op.
>>
>>36340846
if it doesn't have farts, then it's trash
>>
File: 1489556114373.jpg (894KB, 2899x3348px) Image search: [Google]
1489556114373.jpg
894KB, 2899x3348px
Tfw you wanna be a dominant alpha male but deep inside what you really want is to be the submissive little slutboy to your sweet and gentle mommy
>>
Anyone have the vid where the super cute girl farts/facesits on the dwarf?
>>
>tfw women will never enjoy facesitting
Too cruel. You can either ask you you gf (assuming you ever get one) for a favour or pay a hooker for it, but it will never be a turn on for a girl itself.
>>
>>36343049
as a chadbot, you're wrong
>>
>>36343099
>as a chadbot
stopped reading there
>>
>>36343099
>chad
That doesn't count since women will happily do literally anything that they demand.
>>
>>36343099
>Chadbot
I fucking told everyone! Chad's are here pretending to be robots..
>>
>>36342979
/thread

originalman
>>
This guy makes the best facesitting videos. He reuses some of the same hookers too.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.