[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

>tfw no fat thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1438040700592.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1438040700592.gif
14KB, 633x758px
What did you eat today, fellow fatbots?

Just made some flatbread with curd and fried it up, the Euro version of a Mexican wheat tortilla if you will.
>>
ground vegan meat in mashed potatoes
>>
File: Download.png (6KB, 205x246px)
Download.png
6KB, 205x246px
I've eaten all the easter candy mommy gave me yesterday, like the disgusting slob I am
>>
Nothing today because mommy's out shopping and when she comes back I'll get lots of food. I'm gonna ask her to make super fries again (that's french fries with lots of meat and sauces and stuff on it and it's really yummy, and that usually takes up pretty much a whole bag of frozen fries).
>>
File: 07 - 8baMGcS.png (43KB, 766x758px) Image search: [Google]
07 - 8baMGcS.png
43KB, 766x758px
stuffing my face with doritos
>>
Trying to improve my impulse control and get /fit/ so I fasted for 36 hours. Felt weak and lethargic so I went and bought a chicken leg, sweet potatoes, and rice. Got really full, but didn't eat anything for the rest of the day. Going to try intermittent fasting for a while.
>>
An apple. Just an apple.
>>
File: 1491671841237.jpg (104KB, 572x621px) Image search: [Google]
1491671841237.jpg
104KB, 572x621px
SlimFast shake plus a snack bar.

Hard to resist the munchies when I'm high though.
>>
7 pieces of cheesecake
4 pieces of jelly cake
8 pieces of good quality ham
7 eggs with mayo (lots of mayo)
One bottle of water
Lots of tea (without sugar)

I'm not even overweight
>>
>>36340882
Fasting is a bad idea. Losing weight isn't a quick fix, it's a lifestyle change.

Even if you're fat af you should be eating 1,500 cal a day.
>>
>>36341006
I agree it's not a quick fix. Intermittent fasting seems pretty healthy. Some /fit/ people do it for years. You just eat your calories in a 6 hour feeding window. The 36 hour thing was just to make a clean break from my eating habits.
>>
>>36340204
left over pizza and then a new slice of pizza

only cuz my sister hogs the bathroom when i get up
>>
Protein bar, fiber one bar, tortilla chips, salsa and hummus. Not the best but not the worst
>>
>Ate clean for 3 months
>Dropped 25lbs
>Just gave up for no reason
>Put on 15lbs in 3 weeks
>Self loathing is absolutely crippling me.

The cycle never ends.
>>
>>36341368
That's quite impressive. I last a week or two max, then I end up binging again.
>>
>>36341387
Yeah, after 2 weeks you start to feel better and you think this might be it, but the longer you last, the harder the fall is when you eventually pack it in for no fucking reason whatsoever.

>>36341006
Is right, it's a lifestyle change, and I don't think I'll ever be able to do it. Eating whatever I want, whenever I want is one of lifes few pleasures. Along with that, I enjoy living like a hermit so exercise and sports have never interested me.
>>
File: received_10155915762827785.gif (792KB, 150x112px) Image search: [Google]
received_10155915762827785.gif
792KB, 150x112px
>>36341368
Still net loss of 10 lbs. Not bad anon
>>
Reached 1900kcal today and thinking about maybe saying "fuck it" and having another fryup.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.