[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who else /only friend is a cat/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: 1486954636986.png (27KB, 691x653px) Image search: [Google]
1486954636986.png
27KB, 691x653px
who else /only friend is a cat/ here?
>>
>>36338538
I don't even have a cat. You lucky bastard.
>>
File: sad-pepe.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad-pepe.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
not a cat, but a dog, mans best friend
>>
I miss having a cat more than gf I think. Cats are at least quiet and tend to know when you have feels.
>>
Do cats even consider humans as friends? I always thought they see us more as roommates.

I don't have one so I can't say for sure.
>>
>>36338608
cats are horrible. i got bit by one a couple of months back, i only wanted to stroke it
>>
>>36338538
my computer is my only friend even that thing is dying
>>
>>36338851
>i only wanted to stroke it

kek what
>>
I found a cat living in the parking lot at work.

I want to feed him food when I go back tomorrow.
>>
File: 1492438064762484623966.jpg (846KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1492438064762484623966.jpg
846KB, 1440x1440px
I got more than just a cat. Tbh
>>
>>36338538
>cat
>friend
Pick one.
Your "friend"will abandon you once you stop to feed him . Cats are just like roasties .
>>
I can't even have a cat because of my lease.
>>
File: 093245828903.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
093245828903.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>36338961
t-take it bak
>>
File: 14924385429141502337544.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
14924385429141502337544.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>36338936
Here my cat. Shes pretty cool. Had kittens a couple of months ago
>>
File: tuna bag.png (466KB, 537x466px) Image search: [Google]
tuna bag.png
466KB, 537x466px
>>36338538
my only friend is a dog.
he's nice though.
>>
>>36339059
look at that fluffy tail
>>
>>36338538
>tfw cat gives you a brain parasite
>will never be socially normal again

Who here regrets getting a cat?
>>
>>36339059
Where did the kittens go?
>>
>>36338961

>he's never had a bro-cat that stuck with you when you were homeless and both of you starved for days at a time

Nigga hunted crows and ravens for us eventually. Good eatin, honestly. I miss the fucker.
>>
>>36339208
That cat sounds like bro tier, thats fucking awesome
>>
>>36339226

I watched him get birthed, and started handling him about a week after that, even before his eyes opened, so he'd get used to being touched and knowing my scent. I'd hold him for hours and hours before putting him back with his mom so he could eat. He was the first one to hop out of the box, so I knew he'd be the one I kept. All the other kittens got picked, but nobody picked him. But that was ok, since I wanted him, he was my buddy. He followed me like a dog, even came to school with me a few times and fucked with the neighbors' dogs all day every day, came home and slept in bed with me like a bigass cuddleplushy.

Then when I graduated my dad, in a drunken stupor, kicked me out, and my big orange brocat too, so I was alone in the woods living in a fucking tarp tent trying to trap rabbits with a survival guide for dummies(literally) and find edible plants. He didn't try to go home, his home was with me and he knew it. The trapping didn't work so well but I got lucky and found a freshly shot deer carcass in the woods someone violated, so I managed to carve some of that up and feed us, but after that, it was back to square one. Thankfully that fat orange beast had been an excellent bird hunter even when I was living at home, so after a few days of going hungry he headed off and brought home a crow or a nice fat raven almost every night for us while I signed up for food stamps and got some of my shit together. I needed him more than he needed me, honestly,.

That lasted about six months, and eventually I ended up returning home. Socializing the cat was both a good and bad thing, since on the plus side he was super friendly to everyone and the biggest cuddle-stealer on the planet, on the negative, it was easy for someone to poison him that way. And that's exactly what happened.
RIP buddy.
>>
Ive got 3 homie cats that with me in my room all day everyday. Really livens up the place. Only bad thing is atleast one of them will get in bed w me when im sleeping and my unconscious body knows, so i get stuck in uncomfy positions and wake up all fucked. These cats genuinely care for me and dgaf about food like dogs. They just wanna play and chill and get rubbed. All robots should get a cat. Cheap feed and low maintenance
>>
>>36339458
>it was easy for someone to poison him that way.

Holy fuck, why would a person do that? That sucks man
>>
>>36339458
Im sorry for your loss, anon. Orange fatty is a true hero and legend. I will remember this story and pass it on
>>
>>36339528

People around here really don't like cats for some reason. They'll go out of their way to run them right the fuck down with a car. I let mine roam the neighborhood because at heart he was an outdoorsy beast and I wasn't going to keep him confined to a prison like that. By the time I realized what was going on it was too late, so I just held him and petted him for the last day, trying to make him as comfortable as possible. Dosed a water dropper with some pain killers, so at least he wasn't yowling and suffering anymore and died in relative peace. I have a feeling it was my neighbor since he's complained about my current cat(who doesn't leave the house at all,) 'killing the birds'. but I have no proof, but if I did I'd gut his stupid little pug.
>>
>>36339653
where do you live? UK?
>>
>>36338538
I could be your friend, anon, I love cats aswell! :3
>>
>>36339679

Upper Michigan, USA. Not even a blip on the map, but people REALLY don't like cats. Shit, one of my math teachers used to brag about running them over with a snow-blower or burying them alive with his snow plow. After this current cat dies I don't think I'll get another one, life expectancy is just too short and I don't want to keep my animal locked up like a prisoner.
>>
>>36338961
You never had one imprinted on you when you think that. My second went apeshit and nearly starved himself when I was on a 2 week vacation.
Which IS a little like a imprinted roastie, now that I think of it
>>
>>36338961
is any 'friend' really a friend? what even is a friend? even with human friends once you stop giving positive relation to him he abandons you
>>
File: 20140226_214237.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20140226_214237.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>36338538
>had cat of 2 years since he was a little kitten
>moved to another country with my parents
>after living there for 4 years was gonna move out of my parents place to study in another city
>move out
>get call in the middle of my first week that my cat is "gone"
>supposedly he jumped out a somewhat open window and disappeared
>he literally never did this before
>haven't heard of him since
I don't really trust my parents, they are nice enough people but also scummy at times
I'm torn between what to think

it's been 2 and a half years, I won't forget you pal
>>
>>36339112
wat in the agggggtual fukc?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.