[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your first crush

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: images (1).jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
7KB, 259x194px
So, how was your first crush? what is she doing now?
I remember that moment when i saw her fagbook profile and saw she is in ((((couple)))) with local chad. At 14. yeye
>>
Saw her just now for the first time in 4yrs. She wore vermillion. Choked up Realizing I have truly lost her.
Will probably die Virgin.
Maybe it's for the best.
>>
>>36338390
>(((couple)))
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: IMG_0128.png (492KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0128.png
492KB, 640x480px
>>36338390
This was my first crush. I'm not joking. I never stood a chance in thid world.
>>
>>36338390
my first crush became a model, no lie
>>
>>36338390
We're friends now. She's studying at the uni in a big cuty and asks me for help sometimes, it's ok. I got over her long time ago.
Hope she'll visit home in summer and we can smoke some pot together.
>>
>>36339288
chad ain't gonna marry her, she is just a sex plan
>>
>>36338390
she actually died 12 years ago
>got her drivers license at 18
>parents bought her a 180ps sportscar for her birthday
>2 weeks later she crashed into a tree at 120 kmh
>died couple of hours later in the hospital

stupid normies, thats why i never drove a car
>>
Haven't seen her since graduating high school. Briefly going through through her social media and she graduated uni last year but still seems to be waitressing. Got over her years ago anyway, I'm much more preoccupied with my current oneitis who I now have no choice but to get over as well.
>>
A bunch of juans and tyrones ran a train on her in high school.

She got knocked up and dropped out.

Never found out about what happened to her after that and I don't care to.
>>
We are happily married.

Don't know how I did it.
>>
Haven't seen her in many years. I think she went to Harvard or something
>>
i slept with my first crush one year ago
he sperged out and said "i will write about this on 4chan"
why did you remove me on facebook, will?
>>
I omly felt attraction to one girl in my entire life, and it was when I was 8. She was the first ranking student of my class, and I was the second. Sje didn't knew I existed, and she was 2 years older than me. I still remember her name and wonder if she is still a pure tomboy virgin she was then.
What's sad is that I remember everything about her in detail, but it was many years ago, and she was so sincere and hard working, and I left that town so many years ago, i Never even talked to her,but i miss her
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.