[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>femanon from my country >thread gets deleed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

>femanon from my country
>thread gets deleed
>>
>>36337683
If this makes you feel better, she probably had a dick and/or was a massive slut.
>>
>>36337683
Don't participate in those threads and this won't happen. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go pick up one of my eight competing gfs in Park fucking Slope because I'm a miserable nigger with no idea how the average robot lives, but I have been given power over them for some reason
>>
>femanon from my country
You at least know they exist
>>
>>36337692
>>36337701
>>36337726
Supposedly a lesbian, so a higher chance of actually existing.
>>
>>36337683
>>36337751
She browses here a lot so you will probably run into her again. Just look for anything related to Elsa from Frozen. Don't see why you would want to though since she is only into girls.
>>
>>36337683
At least there are femanons from your country
>>
german speaking places dont grow fembots. They either go full stacy or full rapefugee slut.
>>
>>36337776
I just wish there were more of them.

>>36337787
That's kinda true. It's a kind of country that doesn't have much of an introvert/nerd culture.

>>36337785
What country anon?
>>
File: 1475731385649.png (809KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
1475731385649.png
809KB, 792x792px
>>36337751
>>36337776
>She browses here a lot
I do. Fucking thread deletion.
What I was saying, I'm from Linz originally but I've been living in Vienna all my life basically. I'm a student technically but haven't really been attending any classes lately because migraines and being a lazy cunt mostly.
And I work for my father occasionally. That's it really.
>>
Kill yourself you pathetic cuck

sage
>>
>>36337813
>What country anon?
Spain
>>
>>36337828
What major?
Doing Bioengineering in Vienna myself.

>>36337844
That's what you get for reporting self-contained, harmless threads and getting those deleted.

>>36337872
Spanish people are pretty outgoing, so that sounds like a pain for anybody browsing this board.

I'm glad my parents left Poland, since I would be equally miserable there.
>>
File: 1492214596244.jpg (62KB, 634x356px) Image search: [Google]
1492214596244.jpg
62KB, 634x356px
>>36337904
>That's what you get for reporting self-contained, harmless threads and getting those deleted.
I didn't but whoever did is a hero. Death to all cucks and cunt enablers.
>>
>>36337904
>Spanish people are pretty outgoing, so that sounds like a pain for anybody browsing this board
Yes, this is Chadcountry
>>
>>36337904
Finances and philosophy.
Funnily enough I have a Pollack friend who does bioengineering too, at the ZfB I believe.
>>
>>36337924
>delete one thread
>2 new ones pop up trying to replace it
Sure sounds like victory pal.
>>
File: smLjfGb.png (226KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
smLjfGb.png
226KB, 894x894px
>>36337956
>if you cut off one head
>>
>>36337954
>Finances and philosophy.
That's... an interesing combination.

>Funnily enough I have a Pollack friend who does bioengineering too
Eh, I'd love to have some polish student friends. The only polish people I ever meet are working class people and I can't really bond with those.
Makes it really hard to maintain whatever language skills you have left if you only ever talk to your parents.

Doing my major at the FH campus.

>>36337980
That's how it is anon.
>>
>>36338022
>That's...an interesting combination.
Yeah that's what I thought too. Evens out kinda, maybe. But really I'm doing finances more out of familial obligation than anything else. I do kinda like it though.
Yeah, I guess there's not a big Polish community at universities. I know a Polish barkeep who is super involved in the Polish community in Vienna (apparently there's quite one) but it's mostly churchgoers and working class.
>>
>>36338058
>But really I'm doing finances more out of familial obligation than anything else. I do kinda like it though.
I've had a couple of friends who did similar, all from families of business owners.
>but it's mostly churchgoers
That's kind of a pain, with me not being much of a believer and such. But then again church in Poland is just a social gathering spot for a lof of people so I might give it a shot.
>>
>>36338141
Yeah that's pretty much how it is for me. Continuing the family firm/foundation and whatnot.
Yeah I figure most robots aren't super religious. But maybe it's worth a shot regardless, dunno.
>>
>>36338269
>Yeah I figure most robots aren't super religious.
Used to be when I was a kid. Altar boy and praying every morning/evening. But as you know life isn't exactly kind to robots, so you eventually find it hard to rationalize that this is all the plan of some kind higher being.
>>
>>36338403
Yeah I get that. I went to a goody-good Catholic girls school so I grew up religious too but I eventually just got out of it I guess. Being gay didn't help obviously.
My grandpa always says the easiest way to "make atheists and faggots" out of your kids is sending them to a Catholic school.
>>
>>36338471
>My grandpa always says the easiest way to "make atheists and faggots" out of your kids is sending them to a Catholic school.
Heh, sounds like a wise and interesting guy.
>>
>>36338520
Definitely. He was at Dachau. As a guard, I mean. Pretty interesting life altogether, unfortunately he died last year. With 97 though, I guess you're allowed to leave the party at that age.
>>
File: REEEEEEEE.png (32KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEE.png
32KB, 200x200px
>talking to fembot in thread
>we have many things in common, and live fairly close
>get up to make cup of tea
>come back to PC
>she has replied
>says she is going to bed, asks for my contact details
>go to reply to her
>wait a second
>what is this?
>somebody has already replied to her
>he's given her his contact details, pretending to be me
>she has replied, saying she is going to bed now, and she'll message "me" in the morning

I HATE YOU I HATE YOU
>>
>>36338542
Well, my family was mostly spared from those horrors, coming from rather remote places of Poland. But they had a whole other bunch of family troubles to deal with.
Also I never really knew my grandfathers, as one died before I was born and the other one when I was still very young. A pity really.
>>
File: 14918936940554.gif (40KB, 200x204px) Image search: [Google]
14918936940554.gif
40KB, 200x204px
>>36338545
>mfw I do this
>>
>>36338711
Yeah, I find old people super interesting, especially if they've been around during the war. It's a shame they're all dying off.
>>
>>36338545
Trip code then or put email in t name option (she) can see it as a verification and if someone steals it it doesn't matter just make sure you uses a throwaway
>>
>>36338772
I hope he was at least nice to her.
I'd be mad as fuck if he just tried to get nudes or some normie shit.

>>36338852
I would have if I thought I was ever going to meet anybody from here, that just happened by pure chance.
>>
>>36338789
I agree. Had plenty of those stories while doing Zivildienst and later while working at an old people's home for my Anthropology major (which I quit).
>>
>>36339050
Yeah, I can imagine. I didn't do Zivildienst obviously but I worked in a retirement home during summer and the stories some of those people told are crazy.
>>
>>36339556
They are. Plenty of mentally fit and witty people around, doing stuff you wouldn't expect from people in a home (sadly also lots of people who just show up for meals and otherwise spend most of their time in their room as well). It was just sad that some of them grew really attatched to me.
>>
>>36339675
Yeah, definitely. There was this one woman who looked like a cute grandma and she said she killed a Russian guy with a spade because he wanted to rape her daughter. Like, dude.
>>
>>36339692
Kinda reminds me of a gripping WW2 novel I've read, City of Thieves. The main female character is to die for.
>>
>>36339787
I haven't read that, but sounds pretty interesting.
>>
>>36339845
I've read it many years ago (it's from 2008), back when I was a teenager. But I'd most likely still enjoy it today.
>>
>>36339889
Goes onto my list, thanks.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.