[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need advice on gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1488034039453.jpg (54KB, 546x896px) Image search: [Google]
1488034039453.jpg
54KB, 546x896px
Was a robot and now I have a gf but now I dont know what the fuck to do.

Pros:

>Aryan with green eyes
>Has money and good job
>Pussy doesnt smell
>Common interests and tastes
>Mutual affection
>Conservative rich family
>Christian

Cons:

>Stretchmarks
>shit tits
>Son
>Cant into rekt, gore or degeneracy
>Will probably drag me down if I want to travel

I'm in my 20s and starting to get my shit together , what would you do?

I must add fucking doesnt feel as good as jerking it to gelbooru.
>>
>son
>Christian
How old is the little shit?
Is his dad still around?
>>
Is the son white?
Do you love her?
If the answer to both is yes, then stick around, but don't ever provide for someone else's kid.
>>
>>36336417
Fuck off Norman, go back to normaland
>>
>>36336417
>I have a gf
How did you achieve this?
>>
>>36336474

Dad is on terrible terms and far away.

Son is a teen 15-16.

Some years left until he fucks off and we have true freedom.

I'm not a cuck though, or a beta provider. I literally dont do shit for the son or related to the son.

I must also add I love her.
>>
You are 20 and have your shit in line and then go out and date a single mom? Well better than being some orbiter I guess
>>
>>36336497

Ok thanks. That's what I'm doing so far.
>>
>son

NOPE

Seriously why the fuck does every white trash trailer ho have a god damn kid with no dad FUCK
>>
m8 are you really asking for advide on gf matter on r9-motherfucking-k?

>normie
>get out
>>
>>36336498

Normal land is tough for a non-normal like me.

>>36336503

Long time very good friends, I hit rock bottom once and proposed to her. She reciprocated me in an awkward fashion as well.

>>36336517

I dont have shit in line. She's the one that has a life. I'm a NEET ex-robot with an internet addiction.

>>36336538

Worries me as well but so far I have no relation whatsoever with the son and it doesnt seem to be much of a problem
>>
>>36336505
Is her son a normie or a robot?
Single moms produce terrible kids
>>
>>36336571

A normie but reasonable and down to earth.

It's bearable I guess. If he was a robot it'd be worse. As things are now I dont need him and he doesnt need me, we keep space and they have their privacy and I and her have our privacy. We dont live together.
>>
>>36336564
I bet you don't even beat your meat to the thought of your dad railing your sister. Fooking normies get of my board reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
Well l don't know becuse the son is old but single moms will always put their children before you
>>
>>36336606

Dont have a sister and real incest doesnt turn me off.

My degeneracy levels are off the charts though. I'm a 1%er but I must tell you having real sex has almost nothing to do with jerking it off to the boorus.
>>
>>36336613

This is expected, I wouldnt want to date a degenerate whore that would put a NEET prince charming like me before her son.
>>
kys fag

oregano
>>
Bump oreganonaosndoqenrap0enf
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.