[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just saw a woman getting molested by two shitskin "refugees"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: 1470515097597.jpg (142KB, 1012x712px) Image search: [Google]
1470515097597.jpg
142KB, 1012x712px
>just saw a woman getting molested by two shitskin "refugees" and didn't help or call the police

that bitch deserved it anyway
>>
>>36335377
Faster-than-light movement is possible. Watch as she physically transforms from a refugee loving SJW to a hardcore nationalist.

Pro tip: you can't watch. It happens too quick to be observed.
>>
You would have been arrested for a hate crime for daring to interfere anyway, especially if you're a white male (which you should be if you're here) You did the right thing.
>>
>>36335848

This. Evil WHITE MALE who thinks he owns women and wants to stop her free choice to partake in the cultural enrichment with brown people.
>>
File: pepe nazi.png (634KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
pepe nazi.png
634KB, 1280x1280px
>saw a woman alone crying in the dark on the footpath at 6am and didn't bother asking if she was okay

that's what I call equality
>>
>>36335879
>young girl asked me if I was ok when I was wobbling home drunk once
>>
>>36335879
This I've seen woman with red teary faces leaving jizz trails as they walk out of alleyways. I do nothing because I know they asked for this
>>
>>36335377
The only way they'll stop voting for border destroying leftists, is if they experience the fruits of their labour personally. Good job anon
>>
>>36335909
Are you insane? The reason these people are acting so savagely is because we don't treat them nicely enough.
>>
Normies are digging their own graves. The beta uprising doesn't even need to happen at this point.
>>
>>36335926
>get let into a country without showing passport, organising visa or filing an asylum application in advance
>collect welfare almost immediately
>have freedom of travel within country
>rape and beat the living shit out of helpless women because the govt. should give you a car, apartment, free food, a holiday, etc
Nigga you're insane
>>
>>36336797
people are fleeing a country torn by war that was brought there by us white people because of our own greed and hate towards non-whites
it's only fair we give them something back now
>>
>I was too scared to do anything but rationalised it afterwards to make myself feel less pathetic.
>>
>notice woman getting molested by two refugees
>this is happening in my country?
>completely unacceptable
>furiously stride up to the men and demand one of them steps away from the woman
>bend over and present my own anus to him
>"Please, you shouldn't have to share with your friend."
>woman and I are molested by one refugee each
>>
>>36337090
Captain Sweden pls
>>
>>36335377
People are finally learning
>>
>>36336878
No they've always been at was, the problem is that in order to fund this, they messed with the economical indexes in the west. We couldn't let that happen, so thats where we arw now.
>>
>>36335377
>see a woman getting molested by refugees
>interfere
>they beat you up
>woman ends up dating them
>>
>>36337291
Wrong, The middle east was peaceful before west came in.
>>
>>36335377
Things that OP didn't even see.
>>
>>36337324
Wrong. Islam invaded Spain and conquered it for 900+ YEARS creating a race of violent conquering lazy fucks thatbwould eventually create the worse species known to man: Mexicans.
>>
>>36337324
They were at war with each other
The west didn't interfere because things were smoth between them and them rest of the world
>>
>>36337366
>>36337369
Only because white people colonized africa for no reason
>>
File: 1492299213968.jpg (481KB, 1855x1755px) Image search: [Google]
1492299213968.jpg
481KB, 1855x1755px
>That schadenfreude from every terrorist attack
>just know bunch of liberals got what they wanted that day

The worst part is they don't even know what they advocate for ">dude I don't hate white people"
>>
>>36337373
Anyone who defends Islam is either mentally handicapped or failed history class.
>>
>>36337373
Islam conquered parts of Europe before any Euro nation even set sail for the Africanized parts of Africa. Africa was also conquered by Islamist first. You need to learn your history.
>>
>female friend tells me her boyfriend is an asshole, treats her badly, blah blah blah blah
>say "oh well" and change the subject
>>
>>36335377
Hmmm.
You're not a good character in the omniscient narrative
>>
>>36337748
Not really.
Don't you think the sooner they learn the better it will be for the future?
>>
>>36335377
>not walking by and then calling the police so she has time to be raped AND the shitskins get arrested
>>
>>36338270
No.
Not no as in I have an opinion on what you're saying.

No as per your "not really".

Imagine in the grand scheme of things.
People that think like you.
I will not say us because I don't exactly swing that specific brand of loathing.

People that think like you, like that. Are probably a minority.
Or maybe an admitted minority.

Think if in this "grand scheme" of things all actions where dramatized and public.

Like an omniscient filmic reflection of all activity on our planet.

Your scene.
Your objective seemingly inexplicable venom to say
>that bitch deserved it anyway

No one can process that.
Most will not want to argue.
What you will have said will come off as so arbitrarily evil and malicious some will want to just kill you thinking you will exponentially grow into something worse and harm someone.

"They" are moralistic pack animals who try to mob guys like you.

I get why, but I don't share the energy.

After all I have hate I cannot easily describe and I too would be hunted and destroyed if it were ever made public
>>
>>36338947
Imagine a man walking across the road with his eyes closed and listening to music.

He gets hit by a car.

Would it still be evil and malicious to laugh at his splattered body across the street?
Of course not.
>>
>>36338947
Evil has always been cooler anyways
>>
>>36335420

>implying she won't become hooked on BBC afterwards
>implying she didn't secretly enjoy it
>implying she want talk about how the poor rapefugees just needed some love
>>
File: ckPu0hL.jpg (16KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
ckPu0hL.jpg
16KB, 320x320px
>>36337324
>The middle east was peaceful before west came in.
>>
>>36339254
it's true look it up or google it
>>
>walking home at 01:00
>some roastie is walking alone
>the wooden soles of my shoes are making a fuck ton of noise as I approach, obviously walking at a faster pace as I usually do
>see her clutch her handbag tighter and get her phone out
>>lol she's scared
>start accelerating my pace, faster and faster
>she starts running
>start jogging after her
>she's freaking out and starts yelling
>start yelling myself
>stop and laugh as she leaves her heels behind and goes running into a nearby park

Fucking roasties, lol
>>
>>36338947
>Think if in this "grand scheme" of things all actions where dramatized and public.

>Like an omniscient filmic reflection of all activity on our planet.

>Your scene.
>Your objective seemingly inexplicable venom to say

Go back to tumbler you brainless clod.

You have nothing of value to say which is why you're bitching and white knighting skanks via pretentious blog posting
>>
>>36339273
It isn't true you actual fucking retard

It's a region infamous for not being at peace for the past several thousand years.

Kill yourself.
>>
Refugees are robots like us for the most part. I don't really hate them. I used to but now I don't any more. I hate women much more.
>>
>>36337407
>Islam conquered parts of Europe before any Euro nation even set sail for the Africanized parts of Africa.

What? Rome conquered all those part of Africa that later became Islamic and the only reason they didn't retain them was because the Euros started nigger fighting between themselves.
>>
>>36339312
>wooden soles of my shoes

were you wearing Geta
>>
>>36335377
youre doing Gods work anon
whores getting what they deserve

fuck roastie whores and fuck inbred pollacks
>>
>>36339381
Key word being Africanized. North Africans pre-Islamic conquests were largely Greek and Semitic descendants with some Berbers living in the Southern deserts
>>
>>36338947
>What you will have said will come off as so arbitrarily evil and malicious

I just share gods sense of detachment
>>
>be woman
>see 2 refugees
>go up to them to help their poor asses
>get raped
>see anon on street
>anon watches w/o doing anything
>makes thread on /r9k/
>other anon makes comment
TL;DR are you in Sweden?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.