[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many wives would you like?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1306783490_beautipic-32[1].jpg (508KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1306783490_beautipic-32[1].jpg
508KB, 1920x1080px
How many wives would you like?
>>
just one would be nice
>>
>>36333233
One of these wives just doesn't belong
>>
One, but I could deal with having 2 if the main wife wants one of her own.
>>
I'll take zero, please
>>
3-4 would be nice
>>
>>36333275
The middle one of course

The other two look docile and cute
>>
>>36333233
2 would be ideal
>>
>>36333233
One for me one for my wife.
Everything would be shared and all responsibilities would be split three ways.

Any and all babies will have our genetic using technology
>>
>>36333275

Yeah, guy should have a chink in there for good measure. What's the point of the brunette when he already has the superior blonde?
>>
I'm not Muslim, not Mormon, and not that much of a degenerate so I'd say about one (1) qt3.14 who loves me forever and ever and won't ever leave me.
>I would like 1 wife please with fries and a large soda
>>
I would like to have one wife.
>>
>>36333394
>What's the point of the brunette when he already has the superior blonde
Brunettes are superior to blondes
>>
>>36333425
>I would like to have one wife
How in God's name is that original. How many years has 4chan existed to only just now have someone say this exact unique combination of words. Is it just so foreign a concept to "would like to have one wife"?
You didn't even have to add something in the end to make it unique like "please" or just a random clusterfuck of letters that made your post unique. Just "I would like to have one wife," and that's all.
>How beautifully poetic and simple.
>>
>>36333508
>he thinks the spam bot doesn't reset
>>
File: IMG_3760.jpg (149KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3760.jpg
149KB, 300x300px
>>36333233
Just one. I don't have that high of a libido so personality is all that matters.
>>
>>36333233
one would do ;_;

in fantasy land when I wouldn't be problematic to have many wives, I would say 1 main proper wife + 2 just for breeding
>>
2, one that's a trap and one that's an actual woman.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.