[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

retail/wagecuck feels anyone? >want to be a comic book artist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
retail/wagecuck feels anyone?

>want to be a comic book artist so bad
>work 50 hours a week at a fucking grocery store
>creativity and energy drained
>haven't made an actual comic in years
>I'm going to be stuck at that store for the rest of my life
minimum wage forever, roach apartment forever, no artistic gf forever
>>
Lad, I have the tip of a lifetime just for you.

I'm a massive wagecuck who works at a call centre and cries myself to sleep. But I still have the energy to do what I want with just this one weird tip. Instead of getting up for work then coming up and having spare time before I sleep. I sleep as soon as I get home then wake up really early to do all the stuff I want before work.
>>
>>36333097

Thats actually pretty good ...
A disciplined sleep schedule will give you the energy you need.
>>
>>36333097
I do something similar except I wake up 10min before work starts and get around 6-7 hours of sleep per night
>>
File: 1491813389940.png (806KB, 1001x823px) Image search: [Google]
1491813389940.png
806KB, 1001x823px
>>36333097
it's going to be tough, but I'll try
>>
File: IMG_0531.jpg (50KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0531.jpg
50KB, 482x427px
>third month of NEETDOM finally feel like I'm progressing not only with my learning but also my physical health
>parents are making me get a retail job now
>>
>>36333097

great tip. thank you
>>
>quit mcdonalds a year ago to get a new job
>family restaurant job was a mess
>didn't get to keep my ups job because it was just seasonal and they didn't need anyone else to help them after the peak season
>back to McDonalds starting two weeks ago
Well at least I get to listen to music all shift and the manager I always work with is my friend
>>
>>36333097
I only like doing this if my job is early. Working afternoons and getting off at night and staying up until 8am is ideal for me
>>
Probably going to get canned at my customer service job for upholding company policy and not just doing whatever yes massa ass shit they asked. I'm at the point where lower management is telling me they're fighting to keep me and how I'll only get a warning before replacing me. I want to die.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.