[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Enjoying your stay in LA so far, Anon? "

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 14

File: paradise.jpg (62KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
paradise.jpg
62KB, 640x640px
"Enjoying your stay in LA so far, Anon? "
>>
God I want to drink her piss
>>
I would see socal burn to the ground in a nuclear fire without the slightest hesitation if given the opportunity.
>>
>>36332431

California produces most of the US's vegetables and fruits. Hate on California all you want, but the prices for vegetables/fruits would skyrocket without California. Then the prices for food in general would skyrocket. There would also be no more taco trucks :C
>>
>>36332431
Everyone says that until they come here to visit
>>
Fuck no. I didn't ask to be here. Forget the feeling of danger around every corner and post, I'm fucking evaporating from the sheer heat of this desert shithole
>>
File: IMG_2642.jpg (15KB, 264x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2642.jpg
15KB, 264x400px
>>36332284

You got good eyebrows
>>
I'll never get to go on a nice vacation in LA with a nice girl.
I really do enjoy exploring new places. I've been to LA before and enjoy the sights but, I'd be so awesome to go on an urban adventure with a nice girl. I'd settle for night time cuddling.

Wow I'm beta.
>>
File: 1875529_630x354[1].jpg (43KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
1875529_630x354[1].jpg
43KB, 630x354px
I live in LA and never been anywhere else because NEET no car no license not much money, parents never took me anywhere. What is the rest of the state and the USA like?
>>
>>36333353
>I'd settle for night time cuddling.
Cuddling with women is (ideally) my favorite pastime, but somehow most men think wanting to just cuddle with chicks is gayer than sucking cocks. Why is it?
>>
File: 1470122809446.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1470122809446.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>36333451
Literally anywhere else is better than LA

Pictured: freedom. Only in Alaska
>>
>>36332431
You know socal isn't just LA, right? There are many based counties with based residents
>>
>>36332567
i live here and i agree with that anon
dont even care if it happens while im here
>>
>>36333511
Well where do you live anon?
>>
File: CzDtVrdUUAAlgoX.jpg (82KB, 575x406px) Image search: [Google]
CzDtVrdUUAAlgoX.jpg
82KB, 575x406px
>>36333496
Looks like a comfy place to go biking
>>
>>36333496
>Alaska
Too fucking cold, I actually like to go outside and not have to wear anything more than a light jacket.
>>
File: 1491618603800.jpg (241KB, 980x1306px) Image search: [Google]
1491618603800.jpg
241KB, 980x1306px
>>36332284
I WANT TO GO HIKING AND TO THE BEACH AND WITH QT ASIAN FEMBOTS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>36333559
Come in the summer and then get the fuck used to it
>>
File: IMG_7545.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7545.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
SoCal is trash. I live in Highland Park (think near Eagle Rock, but all Mexicans and hipster cucks everywhere) and I want to kill every single resident of this fucking state in the most painful way possible. I'd love to just drop a few nukes right on this god-forsaken strip of this once golden state until it is sepperated from the continental United States and is a pile of rocks and rubble at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean. America should only be 49 states and the territory of Northern California.
>Fuck SoCal
>Fuck Mexico
>LA should fucking burn and the gangs with it
>Downtown should fucking burn
>Chinatown should burn
>Highland Park should burn
>(((Hollywood))) should be put in a fucking oven
>South Pas is actually alright most of the time
>Old Town Pasedena is alright too
>South Central should fucking burn until the blacks turn white and the reds turn blue and the blues turn red.
>I've never been to Compton but it's got a lot of blacks too and it's big on the Hip-Hop scene from what I've gathered. It can burn too
>Eagle Rock should burn but they're almost alright.
>that's it I guess
>I don't know enough about other cities to talk about them in much detail.
>I know people who live by dodgers stadium and they're alright so I guess that area can stay.
>okay that's it I'm done for reals

Thanks OP, you really let me vent my frustrations here. I was really able to let off some steam.
>I still seriously hate SoCal though.
>Like REALLY REALLY hate SoCal.
I've hated my 23+ year lifelong sentence in LA. I really wish I was somewhere else.
To answer the question proposed in the OP, I am not enjoying my stay. Not one bit. I've included a picture of a random displeased anime girl for emphasis.
>>
>>36333581
The only good part of SoCal is the beach. The rest can burn. Every single part of it.
All natural aspects can stay, things like roads and piers can stay, all the Mexicans and liberal cucks can drown in atomic fire for all I care.
>>
>>36333559
Heavy jackets are more comfy anyways desu, you're missing out.
>not liking cool/temperate weather
>liking California heat
It's great for vacations, terrible otherwise. It will cook your brain and make you vote democrat if you stay too long.
>>
>>36333942

>liking water bills going up because hot showers
>liking having to do your laundry more than twice a week because of all the clothing you have to wear to bare with the cold
>>
>>36333451
>Beautiful.
It's like it was touched by God's own hands and sculpted into one of the wonders of the world.
>the pyramids don't begin to compare to the vast beauty found in every state. The Great Plains, the various rocky deserts, purple mountains' majesty was more than just a song lyric you know, not to mention the amber waves of grain, the seas to shining seas.
Patriotism is an understatement once you've seen America's beauty. No anthem could define it.

>>>THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ARE TRULY THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
>>
>>36332284
>stay
ive been here my entire life and i want to leave this eternally sunny hell
>>
I hate california so much

bunch of fucking rich hipster yuppies
>>
I hope Kim Jong Un nukes LA.
>>
>>36332284
>"No I fucking hate LA"
>>
>>36332284
No fuck you succusbus
>>
>>36333589
>get the fuck used to it
I was freezing my ass off in LA this January and last December, and no way would I live somewhere with actual winter weather. I don't have heating at home and I had to wear 2 layers of thermal shirts and sweatpants inside to keep warm.
>>36333942
Heavy jackets are annoying. I know fatasses like them since it hides their fat, but it just makes my skinny ass feel awkward, and its a huge burden to need to get bundled up every time you go outside.

My idea of comfy is it being warm enough to sleep naked and go outside in a tee shirt. I do like rain though and hope it rains some more before summer, wet weather thats not too cold is nice.

I lived here my whole life and voted for Trump, fuck the globalist cucks and illegal immigrants.
>>
>>36334094
>I don't have heating at home
Well, AC in any building is unheard of in this place with 90 degrees in the summer
>>
>>36333967
>not bathing in ice cold water to help yourself wake up in the morning
>having to wash clothes twice a weak in the first place because you sweat so much in the heat

>paying bills
like you can literally just live in a log cabin and bathe, drink from, and wash clothes in the same creek. No bills, your water depends on the climate you choose to build your cabin in, there is literally nothing wrong with cold water anyways.
>solved all of your problems but you're probably not man enough to live in the wilderness anyways
>>
>>36332431
>burn to the ground in a nuclear fire
I was thinking that when I saw the OP in catalog.
>>
>>36334119
Yeah, its not like you can just buy a fan
>>
File: dsc_0861_a.jpg (2MB, 4288x2848px) Image search: [Google]
dsc_0861_a.jpg
2MB, 4288x2848px
>>36333451
my family lives down in OC, i live on the opposite end of cali in humboldt. anything north of sanfran is an endless fucking forest of fog, weed and wine.
>>
>>36333856
Dude I loved living in eagle rock. Whats your damage?
>>
>>36333856
Phuck u too buddy. Just you burn and then everyone else enjoy this place.
>>
>>36334094
You're right about a lot of things, especially sleeping naked and voting for Trump, however there is one problem.
>heavy jackets are literally the comfiest thing in the world.
>if you don't think that, you're wearing the wrong jacket, boy-o.
>I'm a skinny-muscular build myself and I fucking love heavy jackets.
you don't really need a super thick jacket that's stuffed and padded to fuck with various insulation, unless you are grotesquely fat and live in the arctic and need to hide that. Just get some thick fabric that's still loose and comfortable enough to not restrict moevement and is breathable. Think about something that's comfortable enough to wear indoors. Maybe like a sweater that you really only wear when you go to sleep, like pajamas. That's a damn good sweater. Maybe a tweed jacket that you'd really only wear in England when trying to be a stereotypically posh individual. Maybe a thick jacket that's good for rain and cold, but not freezing temperatures. I never meant an exceptionally thick jacket, because that's just silly, you'll never need something like that. All you need for sub 0 degrees Celsius temperatures are a long sleeved shirt and one or two jackets with a hat. That should keep you warm enough for any winter outside of Russia and probably too warm for places that never have winter like SoCal.
It doesn't make more laundry necessary and it's really not that bad.
You can still sleep naked if your house is well-insulated.

Even in California you need a well-insulated house to not spend thousands a year on heating.
>>
>>36334269
I said they're almost alright.
Don't get your knickers in a twist, anon.
>we can spare Eagle Rock if that makes you feel better.
>>
>>36332284
wtf kind of question is that? i'm not in LA.
>>
>>36334391
Well like dude ive moved around socal quite a bit and I even moved to greece for a year. I don't get why you hate socal so much
>>
>>36333856
This unironically. This city is overrated trash
>>
>>36333856
I live in south pas and feel the exact same way.
>low crime
>no blacks
>no spics
>literally just wealthy chinks to worry about
If only the whites weren't so cucked around me I'd say it could stay, but socal must be bombed off the face of this earth.
All of it
>>
>>36334426
What is your ideal city?
>>
>>36334462
Even the valley? And Big Bear?
>>
File: knowyourmemerayquazafug.jpg (28KB, 211x246px) Image search: [Google]
knowyourmemerayquazafug.jpg
28KB, 211x246px
>>36332284
how the hell did I cross the pacific while sleeping
>>
>>36334479
Oh shit, didn't think about them. I have some great childhood memories from big bear. I don't know, I just hate this place so much a little collateral isnt stopping my hatred
>>
>>36334469
seattle
minneapolis
denver
ottawa
>>
>>36332431
Agreed. Worst people anywhere you'll ever meet.

>>36332502
that's nor-cal, chode.
>>
>>36334201
Nice. Sadly, the human garbage from the south is the one that shotguns out everywhere else, and give all of California a bad rap.
>>
>>36334542
>seattle
>denver
>b-but fuck socal
LMAO
>>
File: PoliticalGeogFigure-4_web.png (42KB, 498x575px) Image search: [Google]
PoliticalGeogFigure-4_web.png
42KB, 498x575px
People who hate California know basically nothing about California. They apparently hate hipsters or whatever but don't hate Oregon or Washington. They completely ignore that California contributes more to the federal government than they take in unlike overly red states like Mississippi. They completely ignore that California is one of the top 5 states of small business owners. They ignore that California has the tech capital of the United States and contributes the largest amount to the national GDP. They ignore that California is one of the states with the least dependence on federal programs for nutrition and job assistance.

But it's a bunch of liberals right? It's a bunch of liberals because of NORTH CALIFORNIA. SoCal has a ton of conservatives because it's a bunch of rich people.
>>
>>36335011
literally this, pretty much all thats wrong with the state is in norcal

but my sister lives up north so unfortunately its gotta stay for now sorry.
>>
>>36334961
both infinitely better than socal
>>
File: file.png (369KB, 920x871px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
369KB, 920x871px
>>36335011
>>36335045
Hmm, these posts are really making me think...
>>
>>36335068
same

onigiri
>>
>>36335068
>>36335103
REALLY activating my noggin
>>
>there are """"""""""robots"""""""""""" living in normiefornia right now
loool

wish they would die to be honesto
>>
File: file.png (370KB, 550x619px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
370KB, 550x619px
>>36335103
>>36335115
la trahison des images
>>
>>36335131
apparently the entire bay area does not count as north california
>>
>>36333856
Why don't you just fucking move?
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.