[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 58

File: 25+.png (58KB, 445x293px) Image search: [Google]
25+.png
58KB, 445x293px
>you're not getting any younger
>>
Yesterday I dyed easter eggs, got wasted and hid them so I could find them the next day.
>>
Don't fall for the security guard meme. Just don't fucking do it
>>
digits and I kill myself
>>
Tips for finding work for someone over 25 who:
-socially inept
-no friends
-no work experience
-no volunteer experience
-no internship
-no high-level education
>>
File: avatar.png (235KB, 250x357px) Image search: [Google]
235KB, 250x357px
My descent's begun. I can't stop thinking about opiates desu. 1 day left until the first delivery of O-DSMT.

Not fucking with fents yet
>>
>>36332382

Become a security guard. Shit's fantastic.
>>
>>36332382
>socially inept
Work will either bring out the inner normie in you, or prove that you truly cannot function well in a social setting
>no friends
Doesn't matter
>no work experience
Lie on your resume. Make up a business and say it went under. As for references, just buy a burner cell and put down the # as a reference for your "boss"
>no volunteer experience
Lie
>no internship
Doesn't matter if you have no degree
>no high-level education
Entry level jobs don't require a college degree

Honestly, if was in your exact situation 2 years ago and decided that enough was enough. I fabricated a resume, dropped it off at the nearest temp agency, and a few weeks later they lined up a job for me at some dairy company doing menial computer work. Just go to a temp agency and let them sort you out, it's why they exist
>>
>>36332460
AHHHH NO FUCK OFF NO NO NOOOO
>>
>>36332382
learn to code you dumb faggot
>>
File: pepe detective.png (702KB, 627x625px) Image search: [Google]
pepe detective.png
702KB, 627x625px
>fell for the trucking meme
>went to trucking school
>turns out it's really good, best one in the state
>have a 20dollar an hour job lined up with bennies
Maybe getting rejected from panda express was a blessing
>>
>>36332565
hey anon same thing here except im a horrible driver, yet somehow I keep on getting a job.
>>
>>36332357
Please elaborate

Please respond

This is important
>>
>>36332585
No one wants to do local truck jobs it seems. Because EVERY place is hiring. they just can't get illegals to do it because you need a social security card to get your endorsements and you have to have a clean record.
>>
>finally get my life sorted out (in my eyes)
>low paying job, attending trade school, reliable car, more than one pair of shoes
>drunk this past Friday, I decide to do the unthinkable and create a normiebook
>figured that I had no reason to hide anymore, and that my life's work wasn't nearly as embarrassing as some people I knew irl
>create normiebook, browse for a bit and add people I recognized from HS
>probably sent out close to 40 requests
>go to sleep feeling accomplished
>Wake up the next morning, check my profile
>3 people accepted my friend requests, and one guy who I ate lunch with a few times wrote "Oh shit I thought you died!" on my profile
>FF to now, 2 AM on a Monday morning
>friends list sits at 7 people
>no females, no friends who I considered somewhat close
>>
>>36332590
I'm not who you asked, but I'm a guard so I can tell you about it. I wasn't aware it was a "meme", but it can be comfy at times, and stressful at times. lots of walking, and you hafta be "the bad guy" and tell people to behave, which they don't like some of the time. But it's a pretty low-effort job. You don't have to deal with food or trash or customers, which is a plus. But it's not a high-tier job or anything.
>>
28 in two days. Binged all weekend. And now I'm sleepy.

Worse off than I ever was.
>Lots of debt
>Drug alcohol addictions
>Good job but I still spend more than I make on drugs
>Only close friend died less than a year ago in an accident. Miss him so much.
>So fucking lonely.

Don't fuck around with addictive drugs. I thought I was better than it.
>I'll never get addicted
I'm now just waiting until I most likely OD.
Tried to date once. Turns out people aren't into drug addicts.

And hi.
>>
>>36332741
What drug? I deal with junkies almost every other day, truly the worst people alive.
>>
Thirty. Been out of job since jan. Start in kitchen @ chilis wednesday workin nites.
I used to be respectable, i was mangement before my last job closed. Starting at the bottom sucks harder second time round
>>
>>36332809
Coke. And a lot of it. Sometimes mixed with meth.
I think the only person who has to deal with my junkie shit is my dealer.

I just do them in my house alone with lots of alcohol for company ha
>>
>>36332857
lol gross don't reply to me
>>
>>36332847
Shit son, why start all over? Why not just leech off the government until you can find a job that's more or less equal to the position you held at your old place?
>>
>>36332891
Unemployment only goes on for so long, Anon. Eventually they expect you to get a job.
>>
35K in student loan debt
2.2 GPA
haven't passed a class in 2 years
work at a fast food kitchen for 8 dollars an hour
never had a girlfriend
boring
autistic
can't make conversation
look like an alien

try to do worse than this
>>
i hate to be that guy that reposts >tfw no gf
but i'm a 26 year old virgin. i'm not autistic, i have a well paying job, but i have no friends and i have no gf
i just wanna die
>>
>>36333006
>wants to die
>doesnt just kill it's self

LIAR LIAR PANTS FOR HIRE
>>
>the world keeps moving on as you age and become less relevant
>as you have fewer unique experiences your mind conveniently omits memories that are too similar and thus in your eyes time speeds up
>you watch the language and culture change around you while desperately clinging to the rose tinted glasses of nostalgia
>the things that amazed you in your youth become trivial and disinteresting
>you are constantly reminded of your lifespan and how at best you may see 100 or so but not enjoy it.
>things you enjoyed become unstylish unbecoming taboo or even outright illegal
>the memories you have fade and you wonder if you made the right choices
>you think of the dreams you had as a boy and how they are forever beyond reach.
>you have long since abandoned many ambitions
>we grow up to give up
>>
>>36333040

>muh lost childhood paradise

NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36333003
>>36333006
I'm the one just up there with the drug issues. And I'm curious..

Would you be with someone like me? I am a fembot. But I swear as desperate as someone seems they will still instantly run away from me. And I don't blame them.
>>
>>36333109
>making a point to declare you're a female in an anonymous discussion board

It never fucking fails
>>
>>36333109

Yes in fact I would prefer a partner like you.
I need a bad girl I need a sad girl. I had drug issues in the past so I get it.
>>
>>36333109
no, i don't date faggots
>>
File: tomoko.gif (44KB, 133x240px) Image search: [Google]
tomoko.gif
44KB, 133x240px
>tfw urge to start a family
does anybody else have these feelings, i see guys walking with their families and get jealous.

even when i see bratty kids i get jealous. I know it's just muh biological imperative and i'll likely regret it but it's torturing me.
>>
>>36333306
>does anybody else have these feelings

No, my parent's had my younger brother when I was 16, so I already participated in raising a kid. Fuck that noise
>>
>>36333109
Pics?

originaluio
>>
>>36333331

It was just a drive-by post for some quick validation. She won't post in this thread again.
>>
>>36333346
I'm a male, give me more (You)'s than her and /r9k/ will survive
>>
>>36333369

She gets more yous it's the law of nature if you don't like it then off yourself
>>
>>36333186
Well interesting. Where do I look for someone like you? Or you? Because I'm determined to find someone at least once.
>>
>>36333405

You just found me.
>>
File: babby.webm (730KB, 800x1040px) Image search: [Google]
babby.webm
730KB, 800x1040px
>>36333306
Anon, that feel is killing me.
>>
>>36333346
I'm here. I even came out of a magicians hat.

And people do realize my original post I wasn't exclaiming how I'm a female.. and ya maybe I didn't need to say I am ever. But that whole dynamic of a female looking for a bf vs a male looking for a gf. They're different.
>>
>>36333500

Do you want to chat?
Send me some contact info [email protected]
>>
Why do these threads always turn into homosexuals trying to hook up? It's like a thread of pathetic prison gays.
>>
>>36332857
>>Coke. And a lot of it. Sometimes mixed with meth.
>I think the only person who has to deal with my junkie shit is my dealer.
Where do you get the money for this?
>>
im only 20, almost 21, what do i do
please help me before this gets worse
>>
>>36333597
fuck off we're full

die
>>
>>36333585
Keep it together just enough to keep my job. Which I got before the drugs. It pays well and I only am at work for about 20h a week. But I'm also maxing credit cards at this point. The slide is slippery.
>>
>>36332565
I guess it worked out not being able to answer, "Why do you want to be a panda?"
>>
>>36333615
ill live to make you mad

hehehehe
>>
File: snapshot.jpg (53KB, 362x480px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot.jpg
53KB, 362x480px
>Realized today that I've been alone for 10 years
>Started crying again
>Remembered all the pity everyone used to give me as a kid
>Remembered when I was groomed and fell in love with a pedophile who dumped me 6 months later
>Remembered my schizo parents and how they never got better
>Remembered how I swore to myself that I didn't need anyone else
>Apparently I do

It's going to be one of those weeks, huh? The benzos can't get here fast enough
>>
File: airship trio.jpg (380KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
airship trio.jpg
380KB, 1920x1080px
>>36332272
>tfw only replying to OP so my post shows up somewhere
>tfw too drunk to greentext

I'm 26 and I'm in love with a woman who lives 1500mi away from me. she'd marry me in a heartbeat but I'm too afraid of social rejection and family disapproval because meme autism
>>
File: 1292397795104.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1292397795104.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>36333737
>dumped by your pedo
>>
File: 1490155277479.jpg (178KB, 750x864px) Image search: [Google]
1490155277479.jpg
178KB, 750x864px
>tfw 32
>Never had a job in my life
>Life is already over because literally no-one is willing to hire a 32 year old with nothing on their resume
There was a brief period when I was 29 where I mustered up the motivation to try and get my shit sorted. Hit up almost every business in my city, no-one was willing to hire me. Don't leave it too late anons, there is a point where your life becomes irreparable.
>>
>>36332670
You're making progress Anon, chat with people at work more and get to know them.
>>
>>36333860
You can still join the army as cannon fodder
>>
>>36334011
I weigh 250kg, I wouldn't pass the fitness test
>>
>>36333597
You've got so much time
>>
>>36334075
Holy FUCK you are a big boy. How did you ever let yourself get so big? What happened in your life to make you weight so much?
>>
File: Peukku22.png (310KB, 480x556px) Image search: [Google]
Peukku22.png
310KB, 480x556px
>every year, you are one year closer to your death
>>36332339
Lel me too, although I didn't dye them
>>
>>36334212
That beard makes me sad. Everything about his face makes me sad
>>
>>36334126
You tend to eat a lot when you're depressed. Plus I never go outside my room so I get virtually no exercise.
>>
>>36334251
lmaoing at that lazy eye
>>
>>36334234
He isn't that sad anymore, he started cycling and lost like 50 pounds. He's still a total robot tho.
>>
>>36334286
What's there to laugh at?
>>
File: lostweight.jpg (11KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
lostweight.jpg
11KB, 320x180px
>>36334299
>>36334234
Then again losing weight doesn't mean shit if you are not a chad
>>
>>36334244
I fear that I'm going down that path. Food is the only thing that brings me comfort anymore, and I hurt my foot pretty badly this year so I take at most 200 steps per day. At what point did you give up on your body?
>>
>>36334299
>>36334325
is he you?
>>
>>36334332
Late 20s. Hit a really rough patch where I finally realized women would never be attracted to me anyway and ballooned out around 40kg in one year.
>>
>>36334369
no, he is a youtuber
he is lysdexic, a brainlet and never had a job or a gf so he decided to make videos of his life
he is the antithesis to people telling you to "le just get le job". would _you_ hire a dyslexic retard?
>>
>>36334075
>>36334332
>tfw I just got home from a 12 hour shift and made myself a dinner that contains roughly 1600 calories
>enter this thread, see these posts
>still eating the food I prepared, bitterly

Let me enjoy this one thing, pls
>>
How is it possible that there are people in their 30s who have never had a job?

I got my first job at 18
>>
>28
>graduate nursing school next month
>$32/hr 3 days a week job already lined up

I guess I took the scenic route. Better late than never I guess. Neets are still superior but at least I have a decent shot at early retirement with this. I'm also working on a hustle involving homebrew, cheap turnkey all grain electric setups starting at $300 going up to maybe $800ish. It's still in prototype but with some luck I'll be on the market and profitable within 2 years. Beer is so good but the toys are so expensive it turns off newcomers. I want to quickly expand to faggot Canada. Their booze is ridiculously taxed so I could advertise it like 'pays for itself in under 3 batches!'. Their beer scene is way behind America's though so I'd have to find out what piss water they like and develop a few simple recipes even a leaf can follow without fucking up. It should be easy to convert any true leaf beer fags though. What I pay $9/4pack they easily pay $20+, it pays for itself after 1 or 2 batches if making good beer.
>>
>>36334450
31 here.

My parents never complained about my NEETdom. They saw how terribly I handled school grades K-12, and they knew how uncomfortable and downright embarrassing I was when I was forced to be in a public area. By the time I graduated HS, I was diagnosed with severe autism and put on bennies. I've never looked back
>>
>>36334497
Wow, pathetic. I have always been an asperger around others and at school and that didn't stop me from working for all these years. Man up.
>>
>>36332382
Postal Service
>Drive around and put paper in boxes
>eat, drink, listan to whatever you want
>money for days
>bennies for days
>carriers literally sort their shit in a box and are never disturbed because nobody wants to be that guy that makes you leave 15 minutes behind schedule

It is the life anon.
>>
28 here. Make the best of your adulthood
>>
>three days until the surface book gets released here
I'm so excited
>>
>>36334450

I got my first at 14, under the table techslave. I'd have honestly done in for free because I loved all the cool shit and learning experience, but they went under just as I turned 16 and would have been hired for real. Great business, terrible market research.

At 16 I moved on to a shop and mostly did cleaning, inventory, fiddle with hydraulic hoses, and office bitch tech stuff(like installing a printer, not even menial shit like running cat-5). I organized the back end so it actually worked and fixed them up some beautiful spreadsheets, then they went under after Katrina.

Then I worked at an airport doing environmental services for hangars, a little bit of shop stuff like unloading shipments with forklift, and some computer stuff but not officially because gubment requires airport tech guys have clearances. Eventually we get new administration and I'm demoted to just working in the hangars, can't so much as peek at a management's computer. Fuck that shit, anytime I feel poised for a promotion the rug is yanked out from under me. I'm stubborn, proud, and not wasting my time on a degree when autodidactism is better in every way. I might go back to get certified in some kind of trade but I'm sick of the bullshit. I'm a good worker when left to my own devices, but it seems our mobility is limited more and more with every year. I spend my free time picking up new skills and reading everything. Why does some 23 year old shit stain with a degree move straight into the good jobs when I can perform at least 3x as well? It's better to just stay home and do freelance shit for fuck off money and mooch off family. Web design and writing pays pretty well once you get repeat clientele. That's still not enough though. Either they're really good at what they do and contract out bitch work, or they're retards who got lucky and contract out what they can't do. First one is fair enough, but the second one I want to steal their business. Dropshipping, now that's cool.
>>
File: 1491866092555.png (41KB, 379x298px) Image search: [Google]
1491866092555.png
41KB, 379x298px

just sorta waiting to die now
>>
21 here, not quite a quarter of a century yet, but I feel as if I'm wasting my time developing crushes on one particular female. Should I just keep my options open?
>>
Don't you worry guys because here's how Bernie can still win
>>
>>36334792

>hey /mu/, i could use some help fixing my car
>>
>>36334671

Wouldn't that be womanning up? Men are defined by their work. It's one thing to have pride and avoid tasks beneath you. Selling your body to whoever is paying is one step away from prostitution. I'd rather do good work unpaid than shit work for crumbs. The popular expression is 'do what you love'. I may be neet but I'm doing what I love. I've been into plastic lately. Space age futuristic material, unbelievable properties, so many applications. I still have tons more to read but I am finally at a point where I can start tinkering. Welding plastic is fucking awesome. I guess I could make money doing it but who knows how long I'll think that's fun? I could move on and be doing injection molding, vacuum, or even casting various resins. I value my freedom, and above that, my time. No one is paying even $1 million an hour, and I refuse to work for less than I'm worth. There's plenty of little pissant wagecucks like you so society won't collapse overnight from a few people doing actually meaningful shit.
>>
>>36332477
>As for references, just buy a burner cell and put down the # as a reference for your "boss"
What do you do when they call it?
>>
>>36334699
Is 28 adulthood? Missed that memo
>>
>>36334792
you're barking up the wrong tree sonny
>>
>>36334894
25 is adulthood. At 25, you should have graduated with a 4-year degree and be a year or two into your career
>>
>>36334495
Your post makes me envious. Not so much of the cushy job plans, but the fact that you have so much certainty and goals in life at the moment. I can't remember the last time I felt truly accomplished or had something to look forward to that wasn't videogame bullshit.
>>
File: 1484327365689.png (293KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1484327365689.png
293KB, 633x758px
>>36334937
>30+
>No degree
>No job
>>
>>36333306
25 here, I used to, but my slightly retarded younger brother and bitchy women I've encountered killed any parental instinct I had within me.
I wish vasectomy was free so I could show the paper anytime the topic of grandkids came up.
I used to feel bad about being alone, but Robin Williams had the right idea, it's being surrounded by people that make you feel lonely is the fate worse than death.
>>
>>36334937
I figured that bit out. Have the job. Doesn't seem to make me much of an adult. I'm useless at caring for myself. Make terrible decisions constantly.
>>
File: 1479377404597.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1479377404597.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>25
>Can't find job
>Can't make new friends
>Can't do anything worthwhile like art or music that would make me worthwhile in anyone's eyes or help with money
>Desperately want attention, friends. Want to be semi-famous or popular or something
>At the same time, I need constant time to myself to recharge and am way too self conscious to put myself out there.

My only good sides is that I live on my own, but only thanks to friends constanly helping me out. The second my friends finally grow up and leave me behinds, i'll be dead spiritually followed closely by homelessness and then actual death.
>>
>>36332477
I don't even have a HS diploma, but I'm thinking of trying lying as you said. It's required even to work at a shop selling hotdogs.
>>
>tried the "college" thing until 18-19
>depressed NEET living with mother until 23
>find job, eventually move out into own place at 26
>now in early 30s, depressed, living check-to-check ever since

Being able to pay for everything, being virtually debt-free, and having my own space is nice. But at the same time, it feels like life has been "work-to-live, live-to-work" just to maintain it all. Cause of that, I'm usually too tired to do much; and when I want to do something, lack of money and/or time off from work gets in the way.

And while the GF/sex pangs flair up every once in awhile, I know I'd get annoyed with the time & attention they'd require and/or they'd be disgusted/annoyed by how I live.
>>
>>36332272
25 here.
Work a 9-5 with a good wage, but hate this job as it's just being a ms office monkey and not developing skills. Wish i could buy my own flat so didn't have to bother with anyone else
>>
File: 1489855563701.gif (2MB, 287x216px) Image search: [Google]
1489855563701.gif
2MB, 287x216px
>This is the life I'm supposed to lead for the next 50+ years
>all that I want is an Outer Heaven desu
>>
File: 1490494808473.jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1490494808473.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
the bad:

>30
>khv
>friendless since primary school
>live 200km south of the isolated city on earth
>dating scene is desolate, there are two "women" on tinder within' 100km (120) miles of me and they're both divorcees with children and ridiculous standards.
>low paying entry level (temp) job that I fucking loath, but I can get some decent holiday time.
>live with my mum
>living an existential nightmare every waking moment

the okay:

>found lifting recently and its helped with my lower back problems, progressing nicely.
>have my dog, who's a fucking bro.
>no debt, lots of despendable income, 40k in savings.
>travel a lot in my time off
>relatively stress free life. just have no goals or passions to strive for.

the awesome:

>I'm not Anthony Burch.
>>
>>36332670
>having kikebook
delete it and chat with people irl. online chat will never get you anywhere ever.
>>
>>36332741
have you considered rehab?
>>
>>36333306
same thing here anon. But I fail to find any wife/mother material girls. I don't have any confidence issues and I can easily ask a girl out but the girl doesn't live up to my expectations and she ends up being either a psycho or boring as fuck. Any tips on how to enhance the quality of women that I encounter?
>>
>>36335876
Alcohol. Maybe make them dress a certain way
>>
>>36335885
>Alcohol
anon pls
>>
>8000 euro debt
>Flunked out of college twice
>Unemployed, recently fired after hostile takeover. Actually liked that job, even got a few payraises.
>28 years old
>Going to live with my mom in her basement in 4 weeks
>Just got asked for ID card by a cashier almost half my age while buying beer
>can't grow facial hair
>Balding

JUST

I'm using my savings to go travelling for 6 months and probably killing myself afterwards.
>>
>when you realize that you are afraid of getting old only to realize that your current days are the same as your 70yo days will be in terms of the things you do
>>
>>36335939
>Giving up this easily
I think working as a fertilizer will suit you just well for a job.
>>
>when I was 20 people confused me with a15yo
>when I was 25 with a 20yo
>now they always guess

Life after 25 is a meme, i want to go back
>>
>>36335058

I wish I could say something cool like just be yourself. I've always been autismal and have had more than a few failures with entrepreneuring. Maybe it was insufficient funding, dividing time between work and school instead of hustling, or maybe I just don't learn.

I've noticed shit builds on top of each other. I've gone through so many flavor of the month obsessions but at some point I started noticing significant carry over despite being drastically different topics and areas. That's where money is made, novel solutions to problems and identifying underserved populations.

There's lots of uncertainty and even my ultimate goals are kind of fuzzy. Git money and play with lots of toys is the gist of it. Everyone has business ideas and even goals for capitalizing on it. They could still be shit. My research is solid but I could be seriously underestimating the market and/or my target. With my new job I have money to burn though. Buy enough lottery tickets and eventually a win is guaranteed. If beer isn't my golden ticket I'll try cleaning or maybe design products for homesteaders. Being able to call myself a business owner sounds cool so that's my motivation. When you read enough stupid nerd shit it inevitably leads to an 'I could make money off this'. Selling homebrew wasn't even my original intention. I was sperging at a guy in the homebrew club and he said I should sell my idea. Maybe he was trying to shut me up but it worked, after that I went full donut steel and stopped sharing my plans.
>>
>>36333597

It can and will only get worse. Come back later.
>>
>>36335962
Gotta blow through my savings first :^)

Forgot to mention

>gommunist shithole of a western country
>On a list for affordable housing, been on it for 3 years and its expected I'll be on that list for 4 more years until I get a suitable living area
>Can't afford schooling, need to have a job for it
>Can't get a job because no relevant schooling
>3 years community college required for menial shit shoveling jobs due to diploma bloat
>>
File: noose.jpg (122KB, 457x459px) Image search: [Google]
noose.jpg
122KB, 457x459px
>>36334234
>yfw even terminalretard22 has more fulfilling life than you
>>
File: tomo.jpg (67KB, 715x722px) Image search: [Google]
tomo.jpg
67KB, 715x722px
>>36335876
even if she's boring as long as she can be reasoned with and she doesn't show signs of some sadistic or manipulative behavior i don't mind.

I'm a normal boring person so i wouldn't mind a normal boring gf, i'd just take us to new places and we can experience new things and become less boring together.

I just want true love desu, but i'm ugly as fuck and no girl will give me a chance. I'll ask any type of girl attractive or not and I always get rejected or ghosted after a few days.

Fuck it, I'm prepared to die alone. time for a pre work beer
>>
>just turned 25 this week
>NEET
>alcoholic
>thousands of dollars in debt
>only had one gf before
I kind of wish I never had a gf because now I can't become a fucking wizard, god dammit. I mean, I definitely don't see myself getting a girlfriend at all in the future.
>tfw too much of a robot to get a gf
>not enough of a robot to become a wizard
It's like I'm in some limbo state where I'm fucked either way.
>>
>>36336286

Alcoholism is expensive. You should make your own booze. If you don't care about quality too much you can make passable cider. Apple juice from grocery store and an ale yeast, push abv up to 8-10% no problem. Cheaper is kilju, basically sugar, water, etoh tolerant yeast like lavlin K1 or ec, and nutrients if you're nice. There's also moonshine. Rice, taters, or cane sugar with a little tomato paste makes a good vodka. Pot still to 40%, then vodka to 90ish% and dilute with water. Try not to drink the methyl so you don't blind or die, basically don't be a jew and toss the first bit of distillate. I'm also working on cheap as fuck still parts but being illegal has me nervous, I might not sell outside of legal countries. Easiest would be a beer keg, 2" triclamp spool, triclamp tee on top, then either a triclamp elbow to whatever or rig something off the tee to a worm condenser. There's lots of reflux column builds but bokakob is a well liked design. Be lazy and just make a twisted stick of corrugated steel pipe to run water through at top of tee. All the way in is 100% reflux, pull up and some vapor escapes to worm, pull all the way out and alcohol goes straight to atmosphere. Easy to use but requires some babysitting.
>>
>>36332565

Driving trucks must be an amazing robot job desu. You spend your time completely alone talking to yourself. I am low test so I can't drive big trucks.
>>
File: 4545435.png (205KB, 659x525px) Image search: [Google]
4545435.png
205KB, 659x525px
>all these desperate NEETS in horrid debt

too intilegent for higher learning.
>>
>>36333040

What I miss from my childhood is the ability to get amazed by stuff. Nowadays everything seems so boring and "oh i knew it". I am kinda low iq plebeian but smart enough to not get amazed by low caste stuff like football.
>>
File: just the tip.jpg (46KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
just the tip.jpg
46KB, 604x453px
26, soon 27.
haven't hugged a girl since 10 years.

pic unrelated.
>>
File: tfw-1421835194770.png (32KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
tfw-1421835194770.png
32KB, 633x758px
>>36332272
>Each of my teachers from the first grade to third grade asks, "What do you want to be when you grow up?"
>"Race car driver!" "Police man!" "Soldier!"
>Be 12
>Counselor: "What do you want to be?"
>Couldn't think of anything but suicide so say I don't know
>"No worries, anon, you got plenty of time to think about it."
>Realize how few people actually get a chance to make any money off professional driving and it's mostly richfags (which I'm not) and people with corporate sponsors (which I don't have)
>See how corrupt most cops are and don't want to get mixed up in that shit with potential blue-on-blue fire
>Realize because of my suicidal tendencies I'll probably be dead or imprisoned before the military can be a good career
>Be 18
>Army recruiter shows up at school to get as many people as he can - schedules an appointment with me
>Wait two hours outside his office
>Fucking spic faggot never showed up, fuck 'em, full of dumbasses anyway
>Try Navy
>Get rejected because a girl called me a stalker and now I have a criminal record
>Dad: "Don't worry, anon, you have plenty of time to decide what you want to do with your life."
>Three years of mooching off of him and not having any luck finding work
>Dad: "YOU NEED TO FIND A JOB, YOU CAN'T KEEP LIVING LIKE THIS!"
>NEET life for six years
>Get kicked out
>25 now and still don't know what I want to do with my life
>Mom got me a job delivering pizza
>Was thinking about being a mechanic but realized it's hard and hazardous work, the pay is shit, and at the end of the day it gets nothing done because most of the people whose cars you fix don't give a fuck about their cars anyway
>Tfw every job is shit but I don't miss the NEET life
>Tfw delivering pizza is comfy but the pay is shit
>Tfw not interested enough to get a CDL and try trucking
>Tfw want to weld and heard the money's good and there's high demand, but afraid I'll end up not liking it or it won't be steady enough to survive (comfortably)
>>
>>36336720
lrn2 CNC.
>>
File: 1430199062052.jpg (28KB, 246x216px) Image search: [Google]
1430199062052.jpg
28KB, 246x216px
>27 year old Clevelandbot

>about to drive to work with a crazy nog running around and shooting people
>>
>>36336233
>even if she's boring as long as she can be reasoned with and she doesn't show signs of some sadistic or manipulative behavior i don't mind.
> i'd just take us to new places and we can experience new things and become less boring together.
I never looked at it that way before to be honest. Never imagined I would find some genuine insights on this shit hole of a board but miracles happen.
Thank you senpai!
Oh and don't give up just yet, ignore it and it will happen before you know it.
>>
>27
If wizardy turns out to be a meme I'm killing myself with a sharpened wand.
>>
>>36336495
>NEET as fuck but not owning a cent to anyone
>normalfags are getting 100-yard stares whenever the word 'debt' gets dropped

Feels odd man
>>
>>36332670
Addind HS people 7 years after graduating?

Honestly what were you expecting
>>
>>36333328
are you me

originolio polio fuck hiroshimoot gas the kikes
>>
>>36333306
I'd love to be a good father. I'd love to work somewhere and return home and eat a meal and then read stories to my qt children after they've bathed. I would be tired at that point and just lie on the sofa with my head in my wife's lap. She'd stroke my hair and give me kisses and we'd snuggle together a while. My qt daughter would come downstairs and feel embarrassed finding us like that and say she had a nightmare. I'd carry her to her room and tuck her in and leave a little light on and dramatically check everyone for ghouls and pretend to find one and chase it out of the room as if it was a prankster ghoul and she'd laugh behind her hands. Then I'd shower and go to my bedroom where my wife would be lying with a water bottle between her legs. I'd slip my leg between hers and feel the warmth from the hot water bottle, etc, etc. Stuff like that. I'll never marry though, probably never have a girlfriend. I'm past the point of no return now. Too fucked in the head. Past my peak.
>>
File: noose.png (42KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
noose.png
42KB, 655x509px
>Find a job I like
>Must Drive/ Have Licence
>Too far away to make public transport viable

TFW 21 and not even passed my driving test.
>>
>>36332565
Panda express BTFO

>20bux an hour
>bennies

at panda they would have had your ass commute to all of the restaurants in the area part time so they won't have to give you bennies or full time position. fuck panda express
>>
>there is a girl that's 26 she's a neet,no license,and is spergey as fuck
>Never had a bf
>never really leaves the house
>she's friendly with me
>is 5/10
>is pretty dumb, not meme dumb but literally low iq dumb
should I?
>>
>>36332272
>mfw 20

I feel more at home with these threads anyway. Any oldfags feel like the only thing that's gonna force them to get a job is going to be debt. Also how long did your parents run out of patience and straight up kick you out?
>>
I failed uni after 4 years of barely cutting it. I'm 26 and have never had a job, how do I explain my lack of education and work experience at my age?
>>
>>36339936
yes do it.
live the dream
>>
>>36339987
>Also how long did your parents run out of patience and straight up kick you out?
Not an issue.
>Any oldfags feel like the only thing that's gonna force them to get a job is going to be debt.
No, also good on that.
Only thing that would really force me out is either making holding a job attractive again, or some full-tier social meltdown/Happening.
Way it is looking, the second is actually more probable
I just forced myself out a while ago to start an education, for no reasons but "fuck you that's why" and some social contacts really.
>>
>wake up sick
>my normal body temp is 98.6
>check it
>97 degrees
Am I going to die?
>>
File: 1491192036045.jpg (181KB, 513x574px) Image search: [Google]
1491192036045.jpg
181KB, 513x574px
>28
>Not half bad looking
>Intelligent
>Not a sperg (most of the time)
>Rejected by every girl I've tried to ask out
I'm really starting to panic that I'm going to be alone forever
>>
>>36340120
>how do I explain my lack of education and work experience at my age?

Stop thinking you need to explain. Short version: They already know you didn't do shit from your paperwork, they want to let you squirm to see if you get all shifty, lame excuses and a cuck about it.
"I didn't work, my parents/gf/whatever supported me. I didn't want to work, there were more important private things to do, but now I want to work"
They can take it or leave it.
>>
>26
>/wiz/ard apprentice
>doctor

Everything's alright but a bit boring, boring is good though.

I was thinking the other day how much uni changed my ability to communicate when I was talking to some nurses on nights and thought back how I wouldn't have tolerated any small talk with them when I was 17/18, and I'm still pretty shit at speaking to people but not nearly as bad as I used to be. I don't like it when people assume you're a normalfag though.
>>
I hate in a way being in the age gap that reaching out to old friends is this easy. In some ways, I don't want to talk to some people. In other ways I'm that person who shouldn't reach out.
>>
File: tumblr_omqki9sQ2G1uhv47vo1_1280.jpg (538KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omqki9sQ2G1uhv47vo1_1280.jpg
538KB, 1080x1080px
Anyone else think sex is overrated or at least not worth the price of admission but really like the idea of having biokids and their genes living on?
>>
>>36341054
I've felt like that for a while. Even to the point where I wouldn't mind being a single dad like in Yotsuba-to
>>
>>36341097

It's weird but I think I'd almost prefer being a single dad after seeing my parents fighting constantly for my whole childhood/youth.
>>
>>36341054
Complete opposite for me. I'm 35 and more sex-driven than ever. I do want a LTR, but I've pretty much decided to never have kids
>>
>>36341138
Ya, I know what you mean.
Too bad you can't have a kid without getting with a girl
>>
>>36340932
That must be weird being a virgin with such a prestigious career. Everyone probably expects you to have tons of interest from women. At least you're making tons of money. How long have you been a doc?
>>
>>36341054
All the girls I remember fondly were kind of whorish. It's probably just a coincidence the super cunts were too.
>>
>>36341054
>not worth the price of admission
sums it up, only when muh dik will learn that fact is another matter.
>kids
Not really, got too cynical. I just do not see their life being a good one with the way the world is going. Would require some platinum-tier girl deadset on having mine to consider it.
>>
>>36340932
>doctor
>robot

how?
>>
>>36341300
I would tell you the "muh dik" stuff is a load of crap except that'd just make me a nice guy since I'm single. Most, almost every girl I knew we just didn't grow together so it's not a thing to me that we grew apart. It sound like something different for you though.
>>
>>36333306
the only reason i ever wanted a son(no daughter beucase that's hell) i so i can raise him avoiding all the mistakes my single mom did with me
>>
>>36341279
>Everyone probably expects you to have tons of interest from women.
Yeah, this is becoming a problem because all of my colleagues naturally figure that I'm like them. I try not to talk about myself that much with them and keep it professional so they don't get a chance to go into it more. I know for a fact I'll never meet someone in my profession like me which is a shame I guess but it's to be expected.

I'm still only a junior doctor, been out of med school and working since 2014 but managed to pass surgical exams 2 years early so I'm a proper surgeon in training now, which is nice. I more or less save everything I make which is good since I'm building up cash in case I ever need it one day.

>>36341401
Antisocial weeaboo growing up with pushy parents with high aspirations and did alright in school with relatively minimal effort. Got into med school and realised I was a fucking retard compared to most of the people there but survived five years of torture to make it out the other end. Working is actually alright and I enjoy it sometimes but med school was fucking shit the whole way through.
>>
>>36332272
I turned 25 on Friday.
I'm not a virgin but at this point I may as well be
>>
>>36341579
I can't decide if I would like it or not if I found out my doctor posts on 4chan
>>
File: 1447485284223.jpg (77KB, 1000x1144px) Image search: [Google]
1447485284223.jpg
77KB, 1000x1144px
Found out the girl I've been seeing is pregnant and I'm not 100% sure how to handle this. I want kids but I don't love her. I barely even like her. I'm only with her because I'm so self-destructive that I won't live to 40 and I don't want to die alone. Interviewed for my first real job today, though. Programming gig. If I can get it, it's a lot better than what I've been doing. I think I'm just going to get drunk and watch random Ashens videos that I haven't seen yet.
>>
>>36341579
>I know for a fact I'll never meet someone in my profession like me which is a shame

I wouldn't worry about finding someone in your profession. Shit, I'd date an undocumented cleaning lady if she was young, cute, and honest. Just protect yourself financially and don't let your parents expectations get in the way of your happiness.
>>
>>36341467
Not sure what you mean, with 'muh dik' I was just pointing out that my urges to get laid are rather strong and annoying but, as it is, my holdups about getting them satisfied also are.
>>
Just turned 26. Apparently act about 16.. Getting uglier by the day and I was never good looking. Kinda just feels as though I should be settling down and having kids but I've never even had a proper boyfriend, also I wouldn't have kids I couldn't provide I good life for. I actually just lost my shit tier job on my fucking birthday.

There is no hope for me
>>
>>36333696
Dummy! The question was "What makes you panda material?"
>>
>>36341619
One of my patients was surprised I knew where his FullMetal Alchemist tattoo was from, said he had no idea doctors read manga.

>>36341813
I didn't mean it like that, I'm very much set on being on my own for the rest of my life because I think that will be the only way I can be content with things. I just feel like there's nothing in common between me and work colleagues and I feel like I'm not myself at work, and I don't really like that.

I have had one or two thoughts the older I've gotten about just faking being a normalfag and do what everyone else does but I know in the end that I won't enjoy it and it'll backfire.
>>
>mfw selling popcorn at a cinema requires experience

REEEEE
>>
>>36342002
>Getting uglier by the day
I hate that feel. Lot's of negative thoughts every day about my appearance. I need to use cognitive behavior therapy to deal with it.
>>
File: 1491000635122.png (561KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
1491000635122.png
561KB, 400x533px
>>36334937
aww dang whoops
>>
>>36335945
kek

ghjgjgj
>>
File: 1353586583862.jpg (94KB, 639x426px) Image search: [Google]
1353586583862.jpg
94KB, 639x426px
>>36334937

>The rules of society and expectations of culture matter in any way, shape or form.

El mas grande KEK de todos los tiempos. When I was 25 I kept doing what I have done all my life - whatever I want.

TruNEET is the only way to go unless you actually enjoy running around in that treadmill because others told you to do so and you obliged.
>>
File: love.jpg (142KB, 1152x768px) Image search: [Google]
love.jpg
142KB, 1152x768px
>dont really care about sex anymore
>dont think romantic love exists
i just want to have children and raise them and then die.
why does it have to be like this?
>>
>>36337578
going /occult/? nice.
>>
>>36342265
Dudes can and often improve with age though. I have the chubby face of a teen still but its sagging and I'm getting lines. Such a shitty combination
>>
File: flyingneet.jpg (12KB, 400x251px) Image search: [Google]
flyingneet.jpg
12KB, 400x251px
>>36342999
Trips of truth

NEET life is good life, if you're good at being a NEET
>>
>>36343152
>chubby face, sagging, lines
You just described me.

I could cover it up with a beard and look pretty decent, but I live in asia and the girls here generally don't like beards.

I'm just amazed that I'm a grown ass man and I'm obsessed with my appearance.
>>
>>36332670
It's still progress Anon. You are moving in the right direction.
>>
>26
>sciatica pain
>indigestion and constipation so bad i wake up in cold sweats
>palpitations and chest pain

i'm tired and i hate life, it's just an uncomfortable grind

always been pretty stable mentally, my trainwreck of a life has always just amused me, but suicide is become a daily thought

i dunno i just
>>
I made all few of my friends from the past hate me so I won't have to go to their weddings
I also have more time now
Downside is I grow more bitter and talk to myself more
>>
>>36342002
>Just turned 26. Apparently act about 16.. Getting uglier by the day and I was never good looking. Kinda just feels as though I should be settling down and having kids but I've never even had a proper boyfriend, also I wouldn't have kids I couldn't provide I good life for. I actually just lost my shit tier job on my fucking birthday.
Sounds good, I'll marry you.
>>
>>36332460
Security guard depends 100% on your placement

Day time mall cop (dealing with shitty kids and mobs of nigs all day) versus night time condo or residential security are worlds apart
>>
>>36343127
>he doesn't already have prepared all the wizard equipment for his 30th birthday
>>
>>36332460
I was considering it for a few minutes until I remembered I was 5'7 and no one would hire me
>>
>28
>moved to a whole new state
>haven't made a friends the 5 years i've been here
>feel like a creep whenever i go cycling
>just ignore everything around me
>just get drunk when the time is right now and shitpost
>>
Im a complete loser college dropout, yet I daydream about the wildest things, like I'm the best and rich, popular etc

And I actually believe it will happen

delusion anyone?
>>
I ordered a bunch of occult books and will try to become a real wizard
>>
>>36333737
hey man you wanna play some overwatch or something
>>
>>36346635
No thank you. I will just drown myself in work & alcohol. Thank you for the offer though.
>>
>>36334688
Seconded. Im a carrier for a rural stretch of TN and its fucking rad. Just get to drive around and listen to music pretty much. I own my own house and paid off all my college debt. Life is good. Still kinda lonely tho...
>>
File: sfahgaerfe.jpg (18KB, 313x305px) Image search: [Google]
sfahgaerfe.jpg
18KB, 313x305px
I'm killing myself with alcohol. Not sure how much longer I can keep drinking. I already feel aches and shit where my stomach, liver, gallblader and kidneys are. Over the past 2 years of drinking every other day, I've reach over 300 pounds. My 2xl shirts no longer fit properly. I'm 5'9 and 27
>>
File: 1283122175293.jpg (55KB, 604x500px) Image search: [Google]
1283122175293.jpg
55KB, 604x500px
>All these breeders ITT

Feels lonely being the only antinatalist. Truly believe bringing more life into this world is a cruel thing to do since they don't choose to exist just like we didn't, so I can't relate to all you guys.

>>36347072
Damn dude. I managed to stop drinking a bit ago last year after a mental hospitalization, highest my weight got was 200 lbs. I used to drink myself blackout every night. Ever think you'll stop or is this how you'll go?
>>
>>36347072
Have you considered everclear instead of whatever you're drinking now?

It's the most calorically efficient drunk, although you have to cut it with something sugary
>>
>>36348077
I used to drink everclear, but it was actually a bit more expensive than the cheapest vodka by amount of pure alcohol per dollar, and the extra bulk in vodka is just water anyway. Always mixed with diet soda too. It's the hunger from being drunk that gets you bad.
>>
>>36348122
Ah, yeah, I understand. I become a ravenous pig whenever I'm drinking. Can't enough enough salts.
>>
>26
>avoiding contact with family
>plays vidya, read books
>run a lot
>stuck in dead end job
>salary around $280 a month
>can't even rent a single room flat
>mom helps
>kek
>salary can buy me food/clothes
>nothing more
>no opportunity to change job
>no chances
>interviews are fake and gay
>ZERO useful skills
>enjoying sitting lately on 4chan
>browsing /b/ /r9k/ /pol/
>wondering what to do with my life
>end up thinking nothing can be done
>same like now
>poor
>no money
>no chances
>no skills
>not much spare time cause dead end job
>kill me
>pls
>>
>>36332272
>tfw 27 basement neet with no future prospects

On the bright side I might be having sex with my second internet girl tonight so that might be cool
>>
File: gsdfjhsrgsrtr.jpg (102KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
gsdfjhsrgsrtr.jpg
102KB, 480x640px
>>36348034
I've "quit" for about 6 months straight at best. When I'm sober, I just find nothing enjoyable. Not even shitposting or playing vidya. Nothing does it for me anymore, it's like I NEED a buzz to feel "normal". I'm having bloodwork done in a couple of months, I'll see how fucked up I am. Maybe I'll stop or not. Who knows. I'm a schizo and drinking helps me cope and forget shit. I don't drink to black out though, just a buzz all day.
>>36348077
Yes, I've tried switching to straight up liquor with diet soda. At the end of the day, I end up drinking about the same amount of calories as if I were drinking malt liquor, beer, etc. With liquor, I'd drink like 3/4ths of a 1.75L bottle in one day. Same shit. I drink about 3k calories in alcohol alone plus whatever food I eat (~1k calories) before bed with a lot of water to minimize hangovers.
>>36348122
>>36348176
That's funny. I'm not really hungry after drinking all day. I eat because I "have to" and it helps with hangovers the next day. I hardly wake up hungover anyways since I drink about a liter of water, plus food, plus vitamins before bed.
>>
>>36333597
see you in 4 years
>>
>>36348245
>I end up drinking about the same amount of calories as if I were drinking malt liquor, beer, etc. With liquor, I'd drink like 3/4ths of a 1.75L bottle in one day. Same shit. I drink about 3k calories in alcohol alone plus whatever food I eat (~1k calories) before bed with a lot of water to minimize hangovers.

Won't lie, Anon. That's a bit impressive.

I hope you stop some time soon though. Cirrhosis will make your last years miserable and that's where you're headed.
>>
>>36333006
What's well paying anon? I just want to know since everyone says they have a well paying job but never give specifics.
>>
File: fasdhaeraefe.jpg (65KB, 593x800px) Image search: [Google]
fasdhaeraefe.jpg
65KB, 593x800px
>>36348425
I'm a friendless khv neet living in a rural area without a vehicle. There's nothing to do here but drink. I could smoke DUDEWEED instead but I'm too paranoid to try to find a dealer then get arrested and since I'm on neetbux I'm afraid they'll drug test me one day or something. If I land in jail, I'll most likely have a seizure and die since I'm physically dependent on benzos after years of taking it (only 1mg of kpins). If I don't stop, I'll be told I'll need a liver transplant but once it reaches to that point I'll have an easy way out. Or if I'm feeling like a douche, I'll walk a few yards in my backyard and just get ran over by a train in the middle of the night.
>>
>>36332382
Why would you even want to be with someone so depressing

Be a little more selfish, anon.
>>
>>36332382
If you're worried about being asked about why you haven't worked, just lie and say you do freelance work from home and that you want extra cash. Say you flip shit on ebay, code or something. They won't ask you to elaborate but be prepared in case they do.
>>
>>36348633
>I'm a friendless khv neet living in a rural area without a vehicle

Me too! Aside from the car, because I got one 2 months ago from my family to drive them around.

>I could smoke DUDEWEED instead but I'm too paranoid to try to find a dealer then get arrested and since I'm on neetbux I'm afraid they'll drug test me one day or something.

They do do drug tests on welfare recipients in some states. Florida comes to mind. Conservative small towns / rural areas really are the worst for druggies though, so I understand.

You could always try the darknet if you want to go that route. There are lots of technically legal benzo analogues sold as RCs on the clearnet too, but if you're already on kpin, I doubt you'd want to go for something harder like cZlam

>If I don't stop, I'll be told I'll need a liver transplant but once it reaches to that point I'll have an easy way out

It's not really an easy way out though. Yeah, you'll die, but it'll take years to kill you. During that you'll be wracked with pain constantly.

I'd just do the train method or OD on opioids if I were suicidal, rather than subjecting myself to that
>>
>>36333006
28 here in the same situation, I'm not even sure if I'm not autistic. I have like 2-3 friends I see from time to time. Looking to move out now even though my family lives in town, I'll be paying extra just so I won't have them on my ass. Normally people move out with their significant others or move in with roommates but fuck that, I can get a flat on my own.

>>36348561
Not that anon of course and I'm afraid I can't give many specifics, especially since I'm not in the US and I presume you are. I was just lucky as fuck in the right place and I was handy with spreadsheets and solid worker from there on. What I'd recommend depends on your age and living and education situation.

It's not easy to get a job if you are ugly(making women and gays, and thus HR, instantly hate you) and awkward, but it is not absolute barrier. It's less important the closer to IT you are. Some of these guys are autists like you wouldn't believe.
>>
>>36348245
Damn, I usually just drank 400-600mL out of a 1.75L bottle in the evenings. Being <200 lbs I suppose that affected me more than it would you now. But also
>plus vitamins before bed

It clearly seems like you aren't being completely reckless. Also, it's hard to imagine you don't blackout by the end of the day drinking >1L in 16 hrs. I've always had bad memory in general though. I never remembered how I ended up in bed when I drank. Sorry, I don't have a better response, kinda just chit chatting with you.
>>
>25
>BA
>almost no savings.. no debts
>no gf, no children
I feel like some would say I am "coming out ahead" but it sure doesn't feel that way. It feels more like I am disappointing my parents, God, and failing my biological imperative
>>
>>36349280
Are you disappointing yourself?
>>
>22
>dropped out of Highschool in the 10th grade because I had a schizophrenic breakdown
>went innawoods for 6 months and turned into a universal soldier
>my entire town knows about it and is scared shitless of me, can NOT get hired ANYWHERE.
>lost a lot of my memory about my life due to brain damage that probably happened to me innawoods

>now a shut-in hermit

>Like an old friends post on FB

>She says "HOW DID YOU GET THIS PAGE?!?!!"

>block everyone from my old life and never look back

>have been a hermit since 2012 now.

I want to end my life every single day
>>
>>36349322
depends on the day, but yes
>>
Gonna smoke some heroin and watch a documentary on mental hospitals. Fuck this planet seriously.
>>
>>36349382
What do you want to accomplish?
>>
>>36349370
>lost a lot of my memory about my life due to brain damage that probably happened to me innawoods
story?
>>
>>36349370
>innawoods
What does that mean? Univeral soldier? What?
>>
>>36349419
I had a schizophrenic mental breakdown about 6 years ago. And I went into the woods "prepping"

I didn't know jack shit about actual survival, except for a few documentaries I'd seen and had to learn as I went. I think I might have ingested something I wasn't supposed to eat because I blacked out for a few days after I ate some funny plants.

To make it worse I tried to "warn" everybody about the coming apocalypse that didn't happen.

>>36349446

>innawoods

I went into the woods because of "the end of the world" (I was on the Planet X conspiracy hard back then) to survive away from the major metro area I live in. We have some wooded areas around here (Georgia).

Universal soldier is a movie with Kurt russel where he's basically a commando and does a whole bunch of badass shit and lives off the land for a bit, then kills a whole bunch of bad dudes. Think Rambo.
>>
>>36349609
Holy shit that's crazy. What about your family, didnt they help?
>>
>>36349609
Yo dude can you write about your experience in as much detail as possible? beginning from your breakdown

I'd like to write a story about this
>>
I'm 21 (22 in like 3 months). graduated hs but no work experience dropped out of community college because it was awful. did nothing really of value since graduating

Do any of you guys have any advice for me? sorry if im perpetrating the nature of the thread
>>
>get an internship for mechanical engineering a few years ago
>really hated the office culture
>going to graduate soon

I don't want to go back
>>
>>36338535
I used to be in this problem. My areas public transportation is set up weirdly and I'm too awkward to ask somebody how it works.
>>
>>36335939
>8000 euro debt
Aren't you fucker socialist?
>>
I'm 32 and enjoying my life.

Why am I even on this board?
>>
>>36349725
Stop coming here.
Try and make friends it's only harder when your older.
Get in shape while your body still works decent.
>>
File: 1491520621309.jpg (105KB, 768x716px) Image search: [Google]
1491520621309.jpg
105KB, 768x716px
>>36332272
> tfw every year i grow stronger physically
> tfw every year i grow stronger mentally
> tfw every year i create more revenue streams
> tfw every year i make more moneyh
> tfw every year i get closer to becoming a god
>>
Recently went to a meetup,that was sort of an aa for robots. Pleasantly surprise to see genuine robots show up. Thankfully only one roastie was there, but she quickly realized she wasn't welcomed
>>
>>36349924
But inside you still feel the same... don't you?
>>
>>36349725
1) If you want a white collar job, go back to CC. Online if you have to. You will not be respected without college experience when going through hiring.
2) If you want a blue collar job, tradesmen are in high demand.
3) Lie on your resume. Get your family to back you up under fake aliases.
4) Get out of here before you realize you wasted a decade of your life on the Internet with no accomplishments. This is stunting you in ways you can't imagine yet.
>>
>>36350006
>You will not be respected without college experience when going through hiring.

Unless you do programming. They'll take anyone who can program their way out of a paper bag.

Source: self-taught web developer earning more money than anyone else I know.
>>
>>36332272
I posted here a few weeks ago about how I was seeking a commission in the army and the PT test was the only thing standing in my way.

Anyways, I've gotten my mile time down to 7:10 and should be able to get a competitive score. I should be able to get my commission.

I think I might make it boys.
>>
Any anons here with a history of self-employment or running their own shit?

I want to have my own company and saving up money in my nightmarish wagecuck job
>>
>25 khv
>have degree, doing masters in September
>work in a shitty petrol station
>plenty of good friends and get on well with coworkers
>live at home

Things aren't that bad, maybe my 2nd run at college will be ok, I might finally meet someone.
>>
>>36349414
have a long(ish) life but also have legacy.. not for my sake I just feel like if you haven't passed on your genes and made a little person in your own image then you probably haven't done very much at all
>>
>>36350175
>petrol station
You a bong?
>>
>>36332272
Forever close my eyes, yep, that's all I want buddy.
>>
Do you guys even know what you want?

Also not having a degree isn't a big deal, it only depends on what you value in life. But you can achieve a lot without a degree too

Shit only matters if you think it matters, and if you really want you can change that

As I get older I get more optimistic and chilled out about the state of affairs my dudes

And I'm a 25yo loser, but working towards changing that
>>
>>36349609
universal Soldier was about bringing dead Nam vets back from the dead to fight as literal zombie soldiers. It had Van Damme and Dolph Lundgren in it. You sound like an absolute fantasist.
>>
>mfw never experienced teenage love
>>
>>36350247
No I am not. It doesn't matter where I am from anyway.
>>
File: 1440027067889.jpg (57KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1440027067889.jpg
57KB, 640x480px
29 year old, wizard status in a few months

I've been listening to Jordan Petersons lectures and his comment about being well socialized before 4 years old (or else you're doomed to be antisocial forecer) really applies to me.

I had no friends at all growing up. My mother didn't have friends, I never had playgroups when I was very young, and I didn't have any friends until middle school, and even then they were more acquaintances.

Fast forward to now, I haven't had even a single friend in 7 long bitter years. People at my work don't like me, or are just polite.

I'm planning on going to some Meetup groups but knowing my social anxiety I don't think I'll even end up going.

It sucks, I'm really gonna be a wizard. Just a few more months and there it is, the ultimate shame.
>>
>>36349652

Nobody knew until I was found in a ditch 6 months later. I just didn't show up to school one day, and a few days before it happened I had signed the forms to drop out of school. By that point it was too late. I talked to some people that remember me and they said I just became really distant all of a sudden and stopped really talking in class and to friends. I think I snapped about a week before it all went down.
>>36349682

read the above, I'll add on to it.

So I snapped and became really distant, then went into the woods to try to "survive the coming event" I built a shelter out of bits of wood and foilage. Made it into a makeshift house of sorts. I took some clothes I had carried with me in a backpack and made it into a makeshift "tarp" It was like a jacket and a sweater I tied together and stretched them out as far as I could, put some sharp sticks through the edges, and put the leaves over them.

I survived eating fruits and nuts that we're in the forest since I didn't want to kill any animals. I also had a water bottle filled with sediment and other things and it acted as a makeshift filter. I read about how to make one in a survival guide.

after that I crafted a sharp stick as a weapon. Basically like a little spear, and would train with it an hour or so a day. I was constantly building little pits in the dirt as deep as I could to hide whenever anybody got to close to where I was, or when people would pass by at night occasionally, there was a nature trail near by that people would walk on.

I lived like that for 5 months give or take until I ate something that fucked me up something royal, I got a fever and sweated a whole bunch even at night. I dont remember much after that, except that I woke up in a ditch about a month after.

Been going to therapy and trying to move past it but it took me years. It destroyed my life. My relatives still cry sometimes when I tell them the story.
>>
>>36350454
why don't you just fuck a whore?
>>
>>36350502
i don't even know how to find one, and i'd be terrified of getting busted by the police or something.

besides, i don't think i even have the social confidence to buy a whore even if she was right in front of me.
>>
>>36350467
hardcore

you should be proud of yourself and treasure the experience

try to look at it in a different light
>>
>25 turning 26
>Suddenly started to feel a little bit better a few weeks ago after I got drunk of 3.5% beer, which meant I just got a good buzz and had fun while talking to people online
>Working on my drivers license
>Things are actually looking a bit up for the first time in a long while
I need to get better before my one solace, this place, is completely overrun. The influx of /b/-kiddos is tiring.
>>
Lots of people die when they're 27. I'm 27. I'm scared.
>>
>>36350890
>Forever 27
>tfw all these people died then and left some impact on the world
I have two years left, I will make it
>>
>>36341054
No, it's cruel and pointless to bring a new life down here. You only like that idea because your ego wants to feel less mortal. You didn't really examine all the implications.

Having should not be a solution to a fucked up life. It should not be escapism, it should not be vanity and everything it is for everyone anyway.

But hey, whatever.
>>
File: 07o0ujofjop3.jpg (24KB, 320x299px) Image search: [Google]
07o0ujofjop3.jpg
24KB, 320x299px
>>36349261
Yeah, I don't black out because I don't chug shit like a retarded kid at a party. I just wake up, start chugging to a buzz then just drink all day. There has been a couple of times where I've bought a 1.75L bottle and stayed up until I drank it all. I was up for almost 2 days just drinking. I also smoke ... that's setting myself up for a stroke or heart attack.
I usually start drinking and within 12-18 hours I'm done. Yeah, it's bad, hell I'm so fucking fat because of my alcoholism ... fuck. I've beat this shit addiction once, I'll probably do it again. I keep saying I'll stop but I know I'm lying to myself as I've done countless times. I don't know ... alcohol is a good drug, I'm not even kidding. No stupid prescription a psychatrist gives me is going to help, I've tried for years. Alcohol is the only thing that makes me feel good ... besides high doses of benzos ... which I'll avoid like the plague, fuck that. I'm already physically dependent on 1mg so hell no. I got phenibut but ... that's setting myself up for hellish withdrawal like benzos. At least alcohol withdrawal lasts a couple of days or a week at the most.
I'm buzzed atm so I'm playing vidya.
t.Deg3n3rat3d numbers = letter :^)
>>
>>36350890
yeah and not too long ago 27 was considered a fucking grandpa. get a grip
>>
File: 1329862977915.jpg (7KB, 186x200px) Image search: [Google]
1329862977915.jpg
7KB, 186x200px
>>36351223
Hah, well I never chugged either and just sipped over many hours, but I would still just start losing my memory after steady intake of alcohol, idk, bodies work differently so. I feel you on it being the only that makes you happy - I only do okay without it by throwing myself forcefully at the MMO I'm playing atm every day. I made it my whole life.
>>
File: afhaaefaere.jpg (154KB, 850x700px) Image search: [Google]
afhaaefaere.jpg
154KB, 850x700px
>>36351368
heh, what MMO? I got back into WoW for legion but gave up after a month or so. Got 880+ ilvl before nighthold. My internet is shit so I can only do pretty much everything but mythic raiding and high rated PvP. I play with 700+ latency. Rural life on satellite.
>>
>>36351477
Ah damn 700 latency would really frustrate me because that's definitely a hard wall in how far you can go... Anyway, the MMO is Runescape (I know, lol). I haven't played WoW in a serious sense since WotLK, although I did resubscribe for a few months during both cata and mop. Never did any raids after wotlk, just lvl'd to max and then fucked around in casual battlegrounds. Always enjoyed PvP more than anything in WoW. I'm hearing impaired so voice communication for raids and more serious PvP was always something I dreaded, although I did raid up into SSC/Tempest Keep in tbc with my guild while pretending I didn't have a mic.
>>
>>36351659
Oh I also got Duelist (top 10% iirc) rank for 2v2 arenas in season 2 and 3 as an arms warrior with a resto shaman who could barely speak English. Never even used voice chat for it lol.
>>
File: l-0u0hy90hnjpok.jpg (34KB, 418x475px) Image search: [Google]
l-0u0hy90hnjpok.jpg
34KB, 418x475px
>>36351659
osrs? i played that shit too for almost a year then hcim came out and played for a bit then quit rs for WoW. Now I'm only playing SP games like nier automata. I still play osrs once in a while, to afk and shitpost in osg chat :^) Oh and i spilled half my 40oz, thx
>>
>>36332382
I found a job as a cook last wek, its well paid and kinda fun.

I had some experience and cooking school tho

In some months i might even turn intoa normie even tho i spilled some spaguetties on the first week.
>>
File: 1291090240726.jpg (57KB, 407x405px) Image search: [Google]
1291090240726.jpg
57KB, 407x405px
>>36351751
I've played both versions of Runescape a ton. I have a 2.1k total OSRS main with 25m slay XP (slayer is my favorite skill), but haven't played him in a while. I'm actually one of the top RS3 ironman atm, front page and all that for overall XP. The main game of RS3 is retarded, but as an ironman it's actually quite fun. My old RS3 main has 2b xp and a few 200m's as well.
>>
File: 1479232612260.jpg (25KB, 630x561px) Image search: [Google]
1479232612260.jpg
25KB, 630x561px
>26yo NEET
>live in flat
>get $30 per week worth of food
>assuming I don't blow it on energy drinks
>woke up at 8pm
>spent the last 10 hours grinding on FFXIV to finish density
>it's now middday
>have $4 to last me til next wednesday
>a loaf bread and a pie to my name
>no goals no dreams no hope

i have given up.
ONE FUCKIN RUNE LEFT THO
>>
File: sgfgsjsrjjkkrgr.png (1MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
sgfgsjsrjjkkrgr.png
1MB, 1920x1090px
>>36351882
sheeeeeit, I've played RS since classic, still can log onto it and on the (((veteran))) server ... was like level 70ish or someshit when RS2 came out. Wasn't autistic enough to muh efficiency bullshit and still am not. I just log in to afk WC or fish these days on OSRS. I did sell an account with a green partyhat back in 2006-7 for $5k to some kid via paypal. Thought it was a scam but no ... no chargeback. I did recover the account like a nigger but the hat was gone. That account is still my "main" now, I guess.
t.Coal Burner
>>
>25
>spent 10 years as agoraphobic prior
>decide to go to the pub
>meet normies that take me under their wing
>tfw you realise you're unable to have fun partying
>tfw on day 2 you have to fake having fun
I might just end myself. Im not seeing any reason to continue outside of the 1 in a million chance of a shag at the end of the evening
>>
>>36352024
Holy shit, $5k??? No way phats were worth that much... And what does coal burner even mean in this context, all I know is that's the term for white girls who fuck black dudes.
>>
File: ahjjrfaefe.gif (568KB, 240x291px) Image search: [Google]
ahjjrfaefe.gif
568KB, 240x291px
>>36352253
yeah, I was like 16-17 at the time, I spent that money on good PC for WoW and an xbox 360. The fag never contacted me via email again ... I wonder if he was a richfag that stole his mummies credit card or something. My name just a meme, yeah. I was just looking for a name when they were releasing names based on letters every week or someshit, I just put coal burner cause I hate niggers and racemixers.
>>
Is 26 too old to make a tinder? How do I make one without having any Facebook friends? Can I just friend request random people and use a fake name?
>>
>>36352481
You need facebook friends to make an account now? I thought it was just a throwaway email and a phone number
>>
>>36335939
Where ya headed anon? I have similar aspirations.
>>
>>36352437
Ohhh okay didn't know you were implying it was your RSN that's all lol. That's very weird about the rich guy though.
>>
File: 98ty 908gh90iufh93.jpg (55KB, 1674x854px) Image search: [Google]
98ty 908gh90iufh93.jpg
55KB, 1674x854px
>>36352902
it is but I'm changing it
>>
>>36352499
you dont need friends, it can be a blank profile.
>>
>>36332429
if you think life is bad now, its about to get a whole lot worse. Im talking people that you've never seen before because they live like trolls under bridges. There are literally people that live in the same place as us but live in a different world. You dont want to become one of those people. Stop now
>>
>>36333683
your life is about to become horrible
>>
These threads scare me so much.

> 20
> doing economics and management at leicester university
> 20000 saved, 10k in bitcoin, 2k in monero and ethereum
> car but no licence yet
> no friends but mostly because where I live is full of degenerates. I have a lot of acquaintances but no one that I just talk to about shit
> not sure where my life is headed.
> have a studio in my room so can make videos, music, etc

not bragging, I just literally am so scared of become like you guys.

Advice for the future please
>>
>>36341540
fucking single mums actually fuck everything up
>>
>Cut my own hair
>Kind of fucked up
There is no worse feel, especially because I can't just NEET for a couple of weeks and let it grow back.
>>
>>36353716
>20 and in uni
>32k in savings somehow
>studio in room
>car but no license
why do you have a car? did mommy give it to you?

spoiled normie
>>
>>36353716
Start working. No summer holidays. It's time.
>>
>>36341902
I don't know what you're talking about. I'm sure we could meet eye to eye, I just doubt you look at others like I do though.
>>
>>36335228
Ill be your friend. You got skype?
>>
>>36353857
shave head or buzz it short, if anyone ask just say you wanted to see if it suits you.
>>
>>36335939
lost at balding

instead of travelling why not just move to a third world country and live comfortably and be high status
>>
>>36332382

I'm wondering almost the same thing, but change 25+ to 35+ and no high-level education to bachelors in computer science earned later in life.
>>
File: 1486006087777.jpg (86KB, 449x299px) Image search: [Google]
1486006087777.jpg
86KB, 449x299px
I'm 26 and I'm the second oldest person on my shift I feel, old compared to everybody else the most people don't really think that I'm as old as I am
>>
>>36346316
same here, lets be friends. Im a deep web vendor btw
>>
>>36354083
I'm actually planning to become a deep web vendor, I'm wagecucking rn and saving up money to break free
>>
>>36354014

Weird I'm 26 and the 2nd youngest, because I am a blue collar loser. I work with a bunch of ex alcoholics and crazy fuckers.
>>
>>36349408
dont give up hope man. But get help on the heroin
>>
>>36349924
what revenue streams do you create?Looking for ways to invest
>>
>>36350326
im sorry but teenage love is literally the best thing ever

> you will never fuck that girls teenage virgin pussy in her school uniform on a hot summers day on your new bed while your parents are away while she blushes because its her first time. then you get to go to school and not say anything to anyone but kiss in the corridors and stuff
>>
>>36353868
im a deep web vendor and i made all this money myself, then bought a car. Parents havent given me a dime for 2 years
>>
>>36354322
Greentext how you started? Any tips for being a deep web vendor?

Are you a straight up scammer? I was on the DW to get some lsd and I've seen all of this "fraud" stuff

Can you just buy stolen credit cards in there and use them to buy legit goods?
>>
>>36354162
you can literally search me up on alphabay. I dont even sell physical items I just sell digital items. I sit at home and chill / read books and 50 minimum comes to me daily without fail in bitcoin. Sometimes I scam people for like 100- 500. Most I've scammed was 1500 a week ago.

I also do various other things to supplement income but I've basially made about 60k since last year. Spent about 30 of it on studio, clothes, food, tvs, drugs, car, rolex, other jewellery and stuff.

Im literally living the good life, god knows why I'm ever depressed

oh yeah its cause I barely have any friends
>>
>>36354423
Would you be willing to help me out some time? I'm going to figure this shit out myself mostly but a contact with someone who's in it already would be so helpful

I've been thinking about becoming an online thief for a long time now, you're basically leading the life I want to have

I even have an alpha bay account with a name similar to yours
>>
>>36354352
I just greentexted the whole story and my browser fucked up. Decided against it now because it reveals too much info. Ego is the enemy anyway.

Ask questions and Ill respond
>>
>>36354499
message me on alphabay - GorillaBoy

Im looking for more connections - I basically want people who will do what I want in real life and I'll be happy to pay them. As in turn my online power into real life power. Im a nice guy, the only thing I care about is loyalty
>>
File: 1492344818312.jpg (60KB, 587x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492344818312.jpg
60KB, 587x600px
>tfw you realise you are now older than your parents were when they had you
>>
>>36354614
>do what I want in real life

like what?
>>
>>36349892
>Try and make friends it's only harder when your older.
Could you tell me more about that? I've been out of college for a year (23) and outside outside of the people at work I have no social interactions and I'm starting to feel concerned about the long term effects of all this. I only have one good friend that lives a good ways from me now.
>>
>>36332382
Lie. The business world is not about meritocracy.
>job hopped after worthless degree
>2-3 month stints
>when applying, stretched tenure at jobs from 2-3 months to 1-2 years
>got interview
>googled 100 most common interview questions
>made google doc with answers
>talked to myself as if interviewer and interviewee
>answers during interview came out unforced and improvised because i repeated them so much
>got hired
>worked for 8 months, transitioned to better job immediately after

TL;DR: prepare yourself to sell lies
>>
File: Tooth-Decay-Symptoms.jpg (15KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
Tooth-Decay-Symptoms.jpg
15KB, 360x270px
Who here /toothdecay/?
>>
>>36354614
I'll message you in a few hours when I get home
>>
>>36354584
where you sourcin' from niqqa
>>
File: pay4.png (221KB, 509x327px) Image search: [Google]
pay4.png
221KB, 509x327px
>>36354645
mom was 35 when she had me. I was the shortest one and the dumb one out of 3. I wasn't even breastfed, a formula cuck and I'm cut.
>>
>>36354794
How the fuck do you even let your teeth get that bad?
>>
>>36335741
How is a moneyed traveler with no debt having trouble with women? Women are easy compared to being so good at life.
>>
>>36354971
It's not a matter of letting. It's a combination of bad genes and bad luck.
>>
File: 1243765992654.png (8KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
1243765992654.png
8KB, 493x402px
>it's an "Anon falls to organized crime because he doesn't want to go outside to earn money" episode

make sure to greentext your story when your doors get knocked down
>>
>>36332272
I'm 19 and I want to date an older woman. At least 25+. Advice?
>>
File: dumb.png (194KB, 542x441px) Image search: [Google]
dumb.png
194KB, 542x441px
>in trucking school
>just got back
>tfw book learner but too depressed to get degree
>can't shift gears
>the other student just went there and got it fast and I have 2 days more practice and still can't get it

fucking reeeeeee
>>
File: 1463603692103.gif (164KB, 494x332px) Image search: [Google]
1463603692103.gif
164KB, 494x332px
>>36350454

>be older than you
>it doesn't get better
>>
>>36355144
where did anyone mention organized crime?
>>
>>36355191

Get the fuck off this board, you worthless cunt child.
>>
>>36355144
dat jealousy
>>
>>36355224
remember to move the shifter along the side wall calmly, with little force. Clutch/Neutral, Clutch/Gear. It's very simple to practice. At least you have a trainer, mine hardly showed up and when he did he had an attitude so I quit and filed harassment suit because he said a bunch of shit about me lol.
>>
>>36355505
What can I do to get an older woman?
>19
>car
>multiple job experiences
>fit
>>
>>36355697
You can get the fuck out of the 25+ thread for one.
>>
>>36355697
yea dude you don't wanna be here. go pretend life is splendid for 6 more years.
>>
>>36350890
Wonder how many people here have died since last year

You could have been talking to somebody who got killed/an heroed and not know it
>>
>>36333790
If you love her, do it. Fuck the memes
>>
File: 1483846278373.png (885KB, 662x961px) Image search: [Google]
1483846278373.png
885KB, 662x961px
>>36336720
Negro mechanics can make up to 12k/month CASH if you're good. Yeah its hard work, but the more you make the faster you can retire to permanent neetdom with a fat investment account that can carry you till the rest of your life. If youre mechnically inclined, get on it fgt. Also read the richest man in babylon for babbys first intro to finance
>>
>>36350890
I just beat it. Always figured I'd an hero being edgy as fuck with drugs at 27 but I didn't.

My friend didn't live to be 28 though. And he deserved life a million times more than me.

Nothing seems to ever make sense.
>>
>>36350560
or you could get herpes or aids
>>
File: 1463037890162.jpg (73KB, 349x1160px) Image search: [Google]
1463037890162.jpg
73KB, 349x1160px
Anyone else feel like they're losing their sex drive/erection strength? About half the time I'm jerking off at 70% hardness these days.
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.