[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normie Memes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

So what does /r9k/ think about these normie """dank memes"""
>>
fucking normie memes
>>
>>36330618
They stole the word "normie" and that made me upset.

Also I know that you know what /r9k/'s opinions are about normie memes.
>>
No, I'm glad I have a robot discord so I don't deal with that
>>
I'm glad that their usage of pepe has gone down
>>
>>36330738
can i originally get the link for that
>>
File: fucking normies.jpg (272KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
fucking normies.jpg
272KB, 750x750px
i like ironic normie memes
>>
>>36330750
Because he's a hate symbol now according to normalfags
>>
>>36330814
they have anime in regular theaters now too REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36330753
Not today, everyone is asleep, and we hate normies, can't allow some new guy full authority at night
>>
>>36330618
Normie memes are funny to me in a weird ironic way. Like people actually thought this was clever and funny enough to share.
>>
>>36330871
this has always been a thing desu
>>
>>36330778
I like this ones because most people don't understand how these ones are funny. They're too retarded to get them.
>>
>>36330888
Are you guys American? It's only 10pm here...
>>
>>36330933
its even funnier if you say it in peter griffins voice like i do
>>
>>36330976
Yep mostly, I'm the main admin, but I was told not to invite anyone else yet
>>
>>36330618
imo they are way more autistic than actual austismos, like all those normie memes are insanely and painfully unfunny
You can't even laugh at it in an ironic way
>>
>>36331062
Maybe, too lazy to get out of bed. We're the Cult of Robots
>>
>>36330978
>say it in peter griffins voice like i do
can you get any more autistic? lol
>>
>>36330871
That's not really new. I remember seeing the pokemon movie in theatres and that was 17/18 years ago. Of course they would've shown pokemon anyway but still it's an anime in theatres.
>>
>>36330618
What I don't understand is how normalfaggots find my mannerisms autistic, but they don't see the autism in sharing memes in real life.

>HAHA LOOK AT THIS MEME *pulls out phone while smiling eagerly and waiting for their friend to read the text, which is invariably some kind of retard high schooler humor*

>LOOOOL

I'm convinced that your mannerisms and autism levels don't even matter if you're physically attractive. Normalfaggots do autistic bullshit all the time.
>>
File: tmp_10388-cQuGdwl_d1562833592.jpg (93KB, 640x908px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_10388-cQuGdwl_d1562833592.jpg
93KB, 640x908px
>>36331173
It's not autistic if it's socially acceptable you autist.
>>
>>36331098
Oh.
Can you send me a link to join the discord server?

I'm yet to find a "robot" server wich is not full of normies,
>>
>>36331327
Ugh fine, it's dead right now though
>>
YDSNjDF, I'm banned on comp
>>
>>36331173
>friend shows his friend some silly meme of a joke he found funny, usually of something normal they're into like a sports meme
>you observing them secretly, "heh, fucking mental midgets. Fucking autists laughing over an innocent joke in real life. Don't they know the only non autistic way to look at memes are looking at obscene Pepe drawings on 4chin?

Yeah, such autists Anon, I feel your pain
>>
File: Baghdad - 1932.jpg (1MB, 3845x2718px) Image search: [Google]
Baghdad - 1932.jpg
1MB, 3845x2718px
>>36331571
not him, but i think the point is more that the line between what is socially acceptable is very unclear and often arbitrary.

it seems like behaviour is either acceptable nor not based solely on the person who's doing it.

the 'hey check out this meme' thing is just a good example. someone could very easily be ridiculed for doing it if they are not the right person, because it would be seen as 'immature', 'nerdy' etc. whereas others can get away with it just fine...

>okay??
>>
>>36331100
im really funny original coment
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.