[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get Over It

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1.jpg (42KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
42KB, 400x250px
You know who I really can't stand? People who can't get over little things their parents did to them. So your mom micromanages. So your dad doesn't understand or support your hobbies. Get over it. Grow up.
>>
Yeah dude, just get over it dude.
Do nothing at all, hey dude that guy is going to fuck your ass, just let it happen dude.
and there he goes dude, hes fucking your wife, get over it dude
>>
>>36330161
agree, Im a deep believer in determinism so i don't blame anyone, not even myself. I believe the purpose of blame is to change people's behavior, but if your parents already fucked you over then whats the point of attempting to change them? You're just being a whiny pussy at that point.
>>
>>36330229
No idea what you're talking about.

>>36330235
How many robots were really "fucked over" by their parents, though? I think most of them are just babies.
>>
>>36330379
Most robots problems here seem to be either caused by laziness or bad decisions.
Parents can be partly responsible sometimes, but most problems can be overcome with hard-work.
>>
>>36330456
>but most problems can be overcome with hard-work
Personally I find that most of the struggle is not in working really hard, but in scheduling the time, knowing how to use it efficiently and what to do correctly etc.

A lot of people will work really fucking hard all week like 50+ hours a week then blow all their money on drinks and drugs and shit on their 1 night off, go in to work tired the next day then complain that they hate their life.

You can't not work at all, but you can't be a slave to the system either. There's a balance.

Regarding parent stuff, your environment definitely can have damaging or positive effects on you. Unfortunately you have to work with what you've got and try to push past it if you can. I've got serious fear issues from negative reinforcement as a kid, but I do a lot of stuff to push myself past it and I'm slowly getting better. Some days it's worse than others.
>>
Just work hard.
>>
>>36330587
Work hard with a goal in mind though.

Don't work hard just because it's what everyone else it doing. Do it because it's a cause you believe in, or to get money to do something positive in your life. 8 hours a day is a LOT of time.
>>
File: 1491271687289.png (146KB, 370x320px) Image search: [Google]
1491271687289.png
146KB, 370x320px
I will never forgive the Santa lie. Ever.
>>
>>36330161
my mom punished me if i tried to look for a job. she just wants me to wipe her ass when she gets old. id rather die than see that happen.
>>
Sometimes I wonder if my dad is the reason I'm so anxiois around girls.

>If he saw me so much as saying hi or bye to a girl he'd start teasing me
>"Anon and [girl] sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G"
>"Oooh, is she your giiiirlfriend?"
>Made it seem like any interaction with a girl is a big deal and that you can't just talk to them like people
>Now a 24-year-old virgin who can't even make eye contact with women my age
>>
>>36330782
you should kill your mother :)
>>
File: Onizuka.gif (841KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Onizuka.gif
841KB, 480x360px
>>36330379
Beaten, raped, isolated due to my parents and my education never got further than elementary school due to constantly moving around. Now they keep me locked up in my room because I'm a failure, and I'm too afraid to leave. The few times I ever tried to get medical help they laughed or ignored me, so I never got diagnosed with the obvious issues I have. I don't hate my parents anymore because they're the only things keeping me alive, I got over it. But I know they ruined my life.
>>
You know people who I really can't stand? Weeaboos. They're all beta with no muscle mass.
>>
File: yep.jpg (27KB, 186x189px) Image search: [Google]
yep.jpg
27KB, 186x189px
>tfw parents are drowning in debt because they spend frivolously and refuse to listen to my financial advice
>>
>>36330902
Yeah that sounds about right. Recently I realised some parents treat their kids like a joke and shit like that, whereas other parents give their kids everything and train them to be a winner in life.

The only way I've gotten over this is by remembering when other peoples' parents encouraged me or gave me positive reinforcement. I also have written myself an alternative childhood in massive detail that I use as fake memories and imagine them in my head for encouragement throughout the day.

It's pretty fucked up but it seems to work somewhat and it's better than nothing. It helps that 2 or 3 times in my life I've had really good parental figures and families take a liking to me so I can kind of use them as surrogates.
>>
>>36330161
What if the only reason you were brought into the world was to be a servant and future care giver of your biological parents?
>>
>>36330989
>parents berate you for not being able to earn your entire college fee through a fast food job while getting top grades at the same time
>spend their own money on expensive cars and remind you that they are skipping vacations in order to send you rent money occasionally

I know it's technically their money and everything but I really feel like if you're gonna have kids you need to either commit 101% to making them the best they can be and give your life to them, and not half ass it and be disappointed when they aren't doing great in life.
>>
>>36331041
A shit ton of parents do this out of fear of what's gonna happen when they get older.

My personal solution is to do as much dangerous shit as I can and hope I die before I'm too old to wipe my own ass.

If I'm still alive I want to at least be a chill old guy and not some fat loser yelling at kids to stop skateboarding.
>>
>>36331083

Both my parents and I would be set for life if they just listened to me. But no, I'm a loser (and a NEET) so my opinion is worthless

For your situation I would simply ignore your parents. My hope in life is to get to a point where I never have to forcefully interact with my own family.
>>
The real problem is autism.

Its a social construct. A money making field day for medicine companies.

Not 100 years ago people at 20 were storming the beaches of normandy.
>>
>>36331183
My dad's pretty materialistic and works longer hours than I would ever want to. He provides me with a decent amount of money to survive and pursue my dreams right now so I go along with it.

The constant fear that he will cut me off and expectation that I'm gonna get some high paying baby-boomer job and suddenly buy a house is pretty debilatating but I try not to think about it desu.

>>36331207
>parents too scared to let their kids play outside
>internet and video games invented and provide endless indoor entertainment
>ridiculously low paying jobs and insane house prices that you will never afford

I don't think it's any surprise that people are becoming socially inept. It's just a result of the environment.
>>
>>36330161
Good advice normie.
Now tell me how to deal with being sexually and mentally abused.
>>
>>36331368
That's not what this thread is about. Look for attention somewhere else.
>>
>>36331125
I don't need advice on some possible future outcome. Thanks, I guess.

What I'm asking is how do you overcome the fact that you weren't born to be human and just a servant?
You weren't made out of love and hope but, instead to be property
>>
>>36331041
I conservatively estimate that there's a 99% chance that anyone who makes such a claim in the first place is delusional.
>>
>>36334464

Not him, but mine would always remind me they're getting older and that a good son should take care of their parents. When I told them about stuff I wanted to do, they would get this horrible, panicking fear in their eyes and just stammer, 'b-b-b-but who will take care of us when we're older?" because they were bad with money, fucked around, didn't hold onto jobs, and drank away, pissed away, and put up their noses any amount of money they ever got by way of windfall.

I was literally born so they could have a caretaker when they got older, drilling it into my head over and over and now I can't do shit about it because I'm a jobless, pathetic NEET that can't escape this hell.

And it's not just that that's holding me here, but yes, some parents really DO raise kids to take care of them when they get old. I'd say it's more common than one might think, especially poor people like me.
>>
>>36330664
At least the easter bunny is real, brah.
>>
>>36330161
>tfw nobody will understand that i wanna be a woodland hermit and kill people.
>>
>>36330928

If you're in the US, you can get yourself a social worker who specializes in adult matters. Maybe they can help, get you some medical help and some autismbux and a place to live or some shit.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.