[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Channel News

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: My Elliot Tribute Channel.png (328KB, 960x516px) Image search: [Google]
My Elliot Tribute Channel.png
328KB, 960x516px
My so-called "close friend" that I trusted with all of the uploads, who offered to make the replacement channel a few months ago has suddenly decided (without my permission) to just close the channel. I feel really bad about this, I know a lot of you were happy to see those videos back on Youtube. I'm not sure what to do at this point... I mean, if I create a new channel myself to re-upload the videos, Youtube could close it again. What should I do?
>>
If it was your friend who deleted it, you might as well reupload. I doubt people here even care about Elliot anymore.
>>
File: feelsgood.jpg (20KB, 329x357px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgood.jpg
20KB, 329x357px
>reminder that he lived a life of anger, frustration and emptiness
>reminder that he only killed a few people in his "shining moment of glory"
>reminder that he ended up having to kill himself to avoid getting caught
>reminder that any type of person he would have liked with forever despise him
>reminder that elliot failed
>>
>>36329474

Serves you right for trusting him
>>
>>36329543
Why reupload them if people don't care about him?
>>
>>36329678
It seemed like a good idea since I was afraid If I made a new Youtube channel, they would check the IP address and close it again.
>>
>>36329474
Damn it your channel got fucked AGAIN?That really sucks your videos are the best. :(
>>
>>36329474
Maybe you could start a channel at some other video sharing site? You really are one of the best so I hope you will continue making them.
>>
>>36329768
Please reupload them in some form, can't speak for others but I've been a fan of your videos from the start.
>>
>>36329637
This thread is not about Elliot but a lost tribute video channel.
>>
>>36332140
Or was.

Sad.
>>
>>36329474
Torrent?
>>
>>36333550
Not OP, but thinking about visibility, sites like Vimeo or Dailymotion would be a better choice.
>>
>>36334238
Why not both?
OP could post them everywhere and hope they stay up. It's not that hard.
but a torrent would be kinda nice
>>
File: 1490959357837.png (740KB, 1164x659px) Image search: [Google]
1490959357837.png
740KB, 1164x659px
>>36334824
Well why not, it it's okay for the OP. I hope he will find a way to do it, as his videos are some of the few classy ones around.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.