[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how much dph should i take

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

how much dph should i take
>>
>>36328798
>different colored eyes
Why do people like this faggotry?
>>
>>36328814
Because when you get close enough to your animu waifu that the two eyes appear to merge into one, the effect is cool.
>>
File: Waifu 2.jpg (19KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
Waifu 2.jpg
19KB, 210x240px
>>36328814
because it's cute af. dont question the animu
>>
>>36328798
None.

One of the freakiest and scary trips you can have, would not recommend unless you're ready to see some silent hill-tier hallucinations.
>>
1400mg OR bust
>>
>>36328882
to further prove my point, from erowid:

"That was when the non-dreamlike hallucinations started. Despite having overdosed on sleep aid pills, I was finding it difficult to get to sleep. The first hallucination I had was that of a rat's tail, waving straight up in the air, coming out of the blanket right in front of my face. I had had my eyes closed, and when I opened them and saw that, it scared the bejesus out of me. I jerked back and hit it with my palm, and it dissipated back into the sheets. That was when I knew that things were really starting to heat up.

There were only a few other hallucinations that I remember. I remember seeing daylight out the window casting a very distinctive figure-8 light on my ceiling, but then it shut off like a spotlight. I remember seeing a large, motionless tarantula on the ceiling on the other side of the room. The straw that broke the camel's back, though, was the globe light on my ceiling. I saw tiny shadows inside it scurrying around, as if there were mice stuck inside it. Unlike the other hallucinations, though, this one didn't go away, not even if I looked away and back at it. That really scared me, and I decided that my bed was not a good place to be to hallucinate. I started hoping that I wouldn't hallucinate a person climbing up the foot of the bed at me, and by thinking that I thought I might cause it to happen. I decided to get out of bed then.

I instead made a bed on the couch. I'm not sure, but I would estimate it was T+2:45 then. I wished my sitter would get off the damn phone and come observe me so I would know what I was doing. "
>>
File: 12440554651297.jpg (493KB, 664x466px) Image search: [Google]
12440554651297.jpg
493KB, 664x466px
>>36328798
take like 500mg-1g

fuck this >>36329077/>>36328882 pussy, dph is "fun"
>>
>>36328798
take 150mg then fap
>>
>>36329077
Man I've got respect for anyone who knowingly tries this shit
>>
>>36328798

Go do literally any other drug instead
>>
Took 250mg and got incredibly horny. Otherwise just bad and anxious. Good thing you can just go to sleep if you don't like it. Not really worth it. Definitely not an awful experience though.
>>
>>36328798
>how much dph should i take
All of it
Say hello to the spiders for me
>>
I just took 400mg
>>
>>36329711
Good luck laddie
>>
>>36329563
That's not even the worst of it, me and my friend did it together one night. Incredibly weird experience, very uncomfortable and a little scary.

It's not a bubbly, "oh wow the world is so beautiful!" kind of thing that you get with Acid and occasionally Shrooms. When I did it, I got this strong feeling of discomfort. I felt sick to my stomach and it was hard to walk. The thing that freaked me out the most was the hallucinations. I wasn't prepared for such vivid and weird shit, I had only done acid and shrooms which doesn't produce anything too weird on average doses besides perceptual changes like fucked up vision, the walls shaking, etc. At first it wasn't anything too weird, it was kind of a psychosis like feeling where things felt like a dream, but before long some really weird shit started happening. I'd look around the room and there were tiny people everywhere. They were made out of cloth and sack like materials, like in little big planet, but they were humanoid in appearance which made them creepy looking. Like voodoo dolls. Everytime I tried to look at them they'd hide behind something, like a picture frame or a cup. I'd move the picture frame and they wouldn't be there, which was reassuring but creepy at the same time. Sometimes, I had these weird auditory hallucinations where I'd here people talking to me mid conversation, like we had been talking the whole time but I just started hearing them now. I'd try to respond but they wouldn't reply back. This would go on for quite some time with all kinds of mundane conversations, sometimes it would be with people I knew and other times it would be with strangers. Mind you, I was feeling pretty nauseous at the time as well so I had decided to cut the trip short and go to bed as it was getting too freaky for me.

If you're prepared for that kind of shit go ahead and give it a try, but it's definitely not something I would recommend.
>>
>>36329563
To be fair I only take 500mg max but whenever I do it it isn't bad at all

I get anxious sometimes but I've always enjoyed the shit I've saw on dph. Spiders like everybody seems to see, seeing people/creatures as I turn my head, I even literally talked to my lil coke bottle collection as if it was someone I knew in highschool.
Only complaint is I like the body-feel or w/e you'd call it but it gets "odd" at times
>>
Who /DXM/ here? If you're getting fucked up on shit you're buying from CVS I'd recommend the dex over DPH any day.
>>
>>36330170
so you just buy cough syrup and drink it right? why don't more people do it?
>>
File: kasa-obake.jpg (662KB, 819x1358px) Image search: [Google]
kasa-obake.jpg
662KB, 819x1358px
>>36328814
Kogasa's design is based on a kasa-obake, which has only one eye, and that's why one of her eyes blends in with her hair color while the other stands out.
>>
>>36328814
Live in a country where everyone has black hair and brown eyes and you'll understand the faggotry.
>>
>>36330188
Nausea and puking is why. Although by the time you puke you're so dissociated you won't really give a shit.
>>
Most I've done is 500mgs. Ironically, it made sleeping incredibly difficult. Walls became coated in hundreds of thousands if translucent baby spiders and started breathing.

I paced up and down one hallway for several hours and every time I found a dark spot I mistook it for a large black spider and had to inspect it closer. Talking felt incredibly awkward and I was constantly wondering if I sounded normal or not (this is noticeable on lower doses too).

Eventually I ended up vomiting several times and then passed out.

Overall a pretty solid experience, would recommend. A trip sitter might be nice though, last time I took a large dose I became convinced that some ear wax was a tick that had been living in my ear and my eyes couldn't focus on it to confirm what it was so I was thoroughly freaked out.
>>
>>36330188
I'm not sure really. Like other anon said some people get nauseous but it's personally never happened to me. It's pretty safe as far as psychedelic drugs go too, as long as you're not taking huge doses on a frequent basis. Great for smoking weed with too.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.