[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Business class means you won't have any back problems at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: business class.jpg (377KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
business class.jpg
377KB, 1024x768px
Business class means you won't have any back problems at the end of a flight for sitting longer than 6 hours.
>>
>paying twice (or more) to get to the same spot at the same time
>>
My back never hurts and I'd rather stay in a comfy bed at a 5 star hotel for 4 nights than pay $2000 to sleep for 10 hours.
>>
>>36327822

You'd want business class if the flight was 10 hours or longer. You can't even force yourself to sleep unless you're good at sleeping while sitting upright. You can't sleep on your side. You can't can't sleep while laying back.
>>
>>36327822
Hey anon you can ride for three hours in a vat of pig shit, or on this nice comfy leather chair
>>
>>36327822
>not claiming it back off your tax as a business expense
>>
>>36327561

>paying all that money and still having to sit within inches of some smelly stranger

no thanks
>>
>>36327913
>You can't even force yourself to sleep
what kind of fucking casual do you think I am?
>>
how do we improve flight experiences?
>>
>>36328367
Just bear through it. Everything is so cramped to provide best price, otherwise flying would be much more expensive

I'll all for stripping down planes so that they're metal husks and putting as much people as possible. Less environmental impact, too.
>>
>not just sitting in the emergency exit
lol
>>
I spend all day in bed, in a really old rusty squeaky bed. How long until my back gives out?
>>
Airlines don't even try to hide their advertising anymore, sad
>>
>>36327561
Unfortunately it also means that you share 6 awkward hours with a single stranger.
>>
>>36327561
Stop being a pussy. I've flown the 16 hr flight from LAX to DXB in couch many times and I've never had a back problem. You gotta get up and walk every 3-4 hours. Go to the back, talk with the attendants and maybe pour yourself some coffee or tea.
>>
I want to fly business one day just to see what it's like.

>>36327822
It's more like 4-5 times more.
>>
>>36327822
If you're in serious business, it's a drop in the bucket. Might as well not be crammed like a tuna with a bunch of farting plebs
>>
>>36328367
You don't, take a train or a cargo ship instead of the aviation Jew.
>>
>>36328464

If you're not in an Aisle seat you feel reluctant to get up because you don't want to pester other passengers to move so you can get out. Also if it's meal time you can't get out for 1 hour because the person sitting next to you takes a long time to eat and there's plenty of attendants roaming the aisles with carts doing clean up.
>>
>>36328589
Exactly. that's why during the online check in 24 hrs before the flight you pick an aisle sit. Taking a window seat is a rookie mistake unless you are travelling with family.
>>
>not having your own jet
>>
File: REmain seated.jpg (43KB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
REmain seated.jpg
43KB, 1180x842px
Do you still use the lavatory when this light turns on?
>>
>>36328731
Taking window is god tier if travel is less than 4 hours
>>
>tfw fear of flying
>tfw can't sleep the whole time on a 13 hour flight from Seoul to JFK and didn't get proper sleep the night before
>tfw mentally analyzing every single thing that happens in flight and even have the stewardesses ask the pilots about a couple things

Fuck anxiety. I miss traveling but one bad experience ruined it all.
>>
>>36329076
Forgot to mention that taking the window seat on this occasion led to seeing an incredible sight. We flew over fucking north Korea and I got a close up view out the window.
>>
>>36327561
if you can't afford business class every time you fly, you might as well kill yourselves now.
>>
I do jumping jacks in the aisle mid flight
>>
>>36327913
you just suck at sleeping
>>
>>36327822
>>36328491

Very few people who fly business pay for business.

>>36327913
>>36327988

That's hardly true.

I recently had a 16-hour nonstop flight. Luckily, I managed to get the whole row to myself. I slept for 13 hours out of the total and spent the rest watching in-flight entertainment selections.

I've had plenty of eight- and nine-hour flights with full rows. It's really not that bad, IMO. I normally wind up sleeping for the middle third of the flight and watching TV or movies the rest. As a young person still in school, paying for business would be a waste.
>>
>>36329292
oh hey chibi
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.