[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here have low self esteem. >When I was a kid whenever

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: facepalm.jpg (26KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.jpg
26KB, 500x492px
Who else here have low self esteem.
>When I was a kid whenever my Dad got mad I thought he was insulting me.
>My parents always got into violent fights, sometimes I thought it was because of me.
>I desperately try to be a good person by being nice to everybody, but at the end of the day I always think I am a mean asshole.
>I am chubby, but I go to the gym, yet I am still fat and ugly, and I hate myself for it.
>I weep quietly in the shower and then right after I think I am a pussy for it.
>I think I am a pussy probably because one time in high school I horribly embarrassed myself by crying uncontrollably in the middle of class.
>I was shit at school, and I think my wood shop teacher thought I was retarded.
>Popular kids patronized me and "cheered me on" in front of all of their popular friends.
>I think I am boring to talk to.
>Sometimes think my parents don't deserve me because my father is a smart and hardworking man and my mother is a great person.
>I love drawing yet I hate myself because my drawings are shit.
>>
You sound like a cool dude im sorry about how all that happened

the cheering on and the crying is somethibg that would really hurt anyone. i cry sometimes out of frustration on accodent when i get mad and i cant even inagibe how awkward i would feel in front of people. im sorry bud, but youre not a pussy. i feel like a pussy all the time too, im passive and even if people were talking shit to me or beibg a jerk i wouldnt do anything but get bitter about it and brood over it and think about it all the time. i have got mad before in highschool and just forgot everythibg i was doing and had like 15 seconds of pure rage and shoved a kid into some chairs and desks. im also around heavy trucks alot and feel like a pussy because i dont have any idea how to drive them even though i change their brakes and oil and stuff like that. in highschool i never liked getting yelled at by teacher and such and one time when we had to do some stupid thing where we made catapults out of popsicle sticks mine was the only one that wpuldnt work right and i felt like crying afterwards because i thought id get an f and even though that was years ago i still feel like a pussy. youre not alone op
>>
>>36327560
Thank you for complementing me. Sometimes I get really frustrated over things, and sometimes other people make me frustrated, so I want to cause physical violence against them also, yet I never do unless It's for self defense. Also I was never good at working with my hands, and I hate myself because of that. Thanks for posting, man.
>>
>>36327653
thanks for replying i wish you the best

id like to see your art but i understand if you dont want to share it on here, but if you want to id love to see it. i always really liked the idea of making music and stuff and ive made some but it dissapoints me how most of them are bad even though i try so i havent made any lately
>>
>>36327748
We all get better with practice, I guess, yet sometimes I can't help but feel bad. One time I posted some of my art on reddit and everybody said it was shit. Tell me if It's ok or not ok.
>>
>>36327294
>>I am chubby, but I go to the gym, yet I am still fat and ugly, and I hate myself for it.
iktf anon, I barely eat and walk and bike every day but I'm still a chubby fuck of course it's probably due to all the high calorie beer I drink, but I'd rather be a chubby fuck than stop getting drunk every day and I hate how I look
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 673x767px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 673x767px
>>36327854
dude i like it, its good to see people be creative

>reddit
theres the problem
everyone has their own style of art
yesterday pic related got like 33,000 likes and id consider it shit and it was posted on r/art
>>
>>36327975
Thank you. I am feeling better about my art. I feel kinda better now.
>>
>>36327294
Well you are humble, that is a very admirable trait. You seem like a nice guy desu. Your parents definetely love you, even though it may not seem like it.

I can say with certainty that zero of the people in your class remember you crying, or if they do, remember your name. I had some cringelord moments at school, we all did.

Keep your chin up, mate
>>
>>36328068
Thank you, man. I am going to keep my chin up. I am begging to think that most people on this board aren't sociopaths. Thanks for posting, man.
>>
>>36327294
I feel for you OP. I recognize a lot of your story and even though I've been out of school for almost a decade now I still can't receive a compliment without getting prickly and thinking that I'm being insulted or teased.
I don't really have any answers but I know you can't berate yourself better.
It's good that you have some outlets. I would focus on things like that and hopefully at most points things will be less hard.
>>
>>36328280
Because I have been patronized a lot, sometimes I think people who are complimenting me are teasing, but that aint always true. Thanks for posting, man.
>>
Low self esteem is easily my biggest problem. It stems from me getting constantly made fun of in elementary school, plus I lived in a small town so I went to middle school and high school in a class where a solid 50% of the students in some way fucked with me at some point. So it was hard to go to school with people who I was convinced for 5 years hated me. Im starting to get over my low self esteem though, partly because I'm away from all those horrible fucks and partly because I'm starting to not value my life enough to care what people think.
>>
>>36329179
I was never bullied, so I just pity you more. Thanks for posting, man.
>>
>>36329334
>I just pity you
t-thanks anon.
>>
>>36329411
Didn't mean to insult you, man. I'm just saying that I feel bad that you have been bullied. Kek, sorry for poor wording.
>>
>>36329460
Thanks. Honestly I don't even like to look at it as bullying, I liked to fight back. It probably didn't help me in the long run, and I went home as a kid with just as many detention slips as the kids who would mess with me. Side note, it is a massive problem in our school system that somebody can make fun of somebody for weeks,and the second you fight back you both get in trouble.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.