[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>strongly dislike spiders >keep finding these little brown

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0273.jpg (79KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0273.jpg
79KB, 700x700px
>strongly dislike spiders
>keep finding these little brown fuckers crawling around on the basement carpet
Just FUCK OFF
>>
>>36326699
Stick them up your ass and cum on them
>>
The yellow semi translucent ones are the only ones that freak me out. Woodlouse hunters are gross too, but I only find them outside.
>>
>hate jews
>jew names in every tv show and movie
>>
Youre in their house OP, wtf you doin in the basement.

Theyrr sposed to be down there.
>>
>>36326908
It's MY basement these fuckers can live in the cellar if they don't want to be squashed. Or at the very least go hide up in the corners of the room. But zig-zagging right in front of me on the floor? They're asking for it THEY'RE ASKING FOR IT
>>
File: 1492041377537.png (280KB, 646x595px) Image search: [Google]
1492041377537.png
280KB, 646x595px
>see spider crawl out from my bookcase
>turn around to find something to kill him with
>turn back and hes gone
>this has happened twice since then
>the most recent time he looked bigger and more swole
i-is training to beat me up?
>>
>>36327029
Just cum on them you fucking faggot
>>
Take 700mg of benadryl. You'll stop noticing them permanently.
>>
>>36327168
Yes. He keeps coming out to size you up. You better start lifting or else pretty soon you'll be dealing with a 60lb pure-muscle spider who will have his way with you
>>
>>36326699

What kind of a richfag basement has fucking carpet?
>>
Spiders are the ultimate robots
>spend their entire life being despised by humanity simply because of how they look
>wouldn't harm a human at all unless it is in self defense
>do nothing but help people (get rid of annoying pests and bugs) and are treated like shit because of it
>most of them are virgins and if they do ever have sex they are immediately killed and eaten by manipulative rosties
Spiders are friends, leave them alone they dindu nuffin
>>
>>36328759
robots harm humans all the time what are you talking about?
>>
>>36328759
Robots dont help people kek
>>
>>36328759
They're creepy looking, they make my skin crawl just watching them
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.