[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one avoid dressing like a virgin any tips? /fa/ is useless

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: YVC83v5.jpg (629KB, 916x1456px) Image search: [Google]
YVC83v5.jpg
629KB, 916x1456px
How does one avoid dressing like a virgin

any tips? /fa/ is useless
>>
By not being you, you look like you clean the cock of any bull that fucks your gf. I mean holy shit your disgusting. Id rather jump in the Ganges river than look at your disgusting face, just buy a knife for me, and eat it
>>
>>36325021
/fa/ is just hypebeasts , if you want to dress like chad just go to jcrew and buy as much as you can
>>
>>36325021
How do you dress now?
>>
Stop posting yourself you're not cool
>>
>>36325021
Just wear standard clothes. Absolutely no need to stand out. Shirt and t-shirt when going to a semi-formal thing like a club or a date. Hoodie when going to a casual thing like uni or drinks with friends. Done, all your bases covered.
>>
>>36325021
well I wear what I have, havent shopped for clothing in years. Last place I worked at the girls were on about making me look fresh and that they'll help me get laid and shit...
>>
nobody goes around looking at people thinking "virgin, virgin, not a virgin, oh yeah definitely a virgin, possible a virgin, virgin" just put any clothes on who cares
>>
File: 1450145168697.jpg (31KB, 450x350px) Image search: [Google]
1450145168697.jpg
31KB, 450x350px
normal shoes not pic related, get yourself some clothes that fit and dont wear bootcut jeans
>>
>>36325021
you are so attractive it hurts my soul.
>>
is that a v-neck? don't wear v-necks
>>
>>36325021
turn this faggot into a meme. he was bragging about how attractive he was. he's literally the posterchild for effeminate libfag cuck.
>>
Even if you dress in anime apparel from head to toe, most normies will assume you're not a virgin (once you get to your 20s+) but the idea of not being able to get sex is not part of their reality.

Just dress how you want, in the way that makes you feel the most confident (as best you can).
>>
How beta can a person look in one photo? Well done OP
>>
>>36326367
Unless you're wearing white New Balance sneakers; they'll know.
>>
>>36325021
It's easier to find a style you like, rather than just avoid it altogether. What do you like?
>>
Just buy shit anyone can pull off

Buttondown shirts arent going out of style
Blue jeans and khakis arent going out of style
Cotton crewnecks arent going out of style
White converse and black/brown leather shoes arent going out of style

Ralph Lauren has a lot of stuff I listed and is a good start. Levis has a good selection of jeans that arent too expensive, get the ones that are tapered. Also learn the difference between shirts you tuck in and shirts you wear outside your pants and wear accordingly. Good colors for shirts are blues and earthy colors (olive, almond, burgundy, shit like that). Reds are good too but sometimes they are too intense as a solid color so get the ones that are checker-boarded with white/black (the lumberjack shirts)

As for shoes, in the spring/summer white converse goes with pretty much any casual outfit. For your black/brown (get a pair of both) leather shoes just go to macys or nordstroms and look around for something that is a good mix of casual and professional. Get belts that match the colors of those. If you go to concerts/raves a lot get a pair of vans so your other shoes dont get fucked up

if you can pull it off a black leather jacket with black jeans, black leather shoes, and a black vneck will soak a bitches panties but obviously this isnt going to look good on a pasty basement dweller.

Dont bother dressing like an H&M hipster if youre over 22. Hope this helps
>>
If that's you in the picture you don't belong here at all.

>Great jaw
>Great chin
>Nice eyes
>Decent hair that wont turn girls away at all
>Good set of glasses

Being good looking is 90% of fashion anyway. /fa/ think that wearing rick or raf whatever meme they are pushing will make them look better but it doesn't. You could honestly wear anything and it would look pretty good on you.

>>36325130
This is probably one of the most jealous people I've ever seen on 4chan kek
>>
who is the guy in the op he's really cute lol
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.