[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are you supposed to react when an underage girl really wants

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 11

File: 1492282816249.jpg (271KB, 1279x1310px) Image search: [Google]
1492282816249.jpg
271KB, 1279x1310px
How are you supposed to react when an underage girl really wants your dick and won't leave you alone?
>>
>>36324816
Give her the dick and make sure she doesn't tell anyone
>>
>>36324816
Get some self-control you fucking schmuck
>>
Give it to her. If you don't, someone else will.
>>
How underage is she OP?
>>
Which anime is this my good man?
>>
>>36324816
you're supposed to fuck her when that happens
>>
>>36324831
If you get her to love you she will never tell.
>>
File: 1462365756582.jpg (33KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1462365756582.jpg
33KB, 480x454px
>>36324816
>tfw one of my little sister's friends always comes into my room to see how I'm doing
>tfw she discusses comics, video games, etc and is actually pretty well-versed
>she sits on my bed and makes herself comfortable
>she laughs at all my jokes and initiates physical contact whenever she has an excuse
>she tries to show me how flexible she is whenever she can
>She keeps offering to give me massages while I play video games
>lately she's started bringing me baked goods she's made
>she keeps closing the door so no one bothers us
>I keep trying to brush it all off because she's underaged and I'm not a pedo, but this is literally the most affection any woman has ever shown me and it's slowly breaking through my defenses.

ST-STOP IT!
>>
>>36324816
This scene was just too much. If a jailbait came on to me this hard I would be diamonds. Smug lewd jailbait...ughh muh dikku
>>
>>36326081
I cannot imagine the temptation you are under
>>
>>36325899
pls someone answer image search doesn't come up with anything
>>
>>36326081
how under-aged? anonononon
>>
>>36326081
You lucky bastard

Originalforealinal
>>
>>36326081
do it faggot. sex her while you can. how old is she?
>>
>>36324816
You realize she doesn't know what she's getting into and leave her alone.
>>
>>36325869
13 years old, robot-senpai.
>>
>>36326113
Eromanga Sensei, it is a new anime that just came out awhile ago.
>>
>>36324816
cut contact and stop talking to her
>>
File: 1392774687586.png (142KB, 415x367px) Image search: [Google]
1392774687586.png
142KB, 415x367px
>>36326198
>13 years old
Lord have mercy, stay strong.
>>
>>36326199
thanks my good man
>>
>>36326198
How old are you, robot-sama?
>>
>>36326081
Listen to me. I am you from the future. I came back to prevent you from making this horrible mistake.

This is the only chance you will get with a girl this age. You will regret doing nothing for the rest of your life. For fuck's sake stop being a little faggot and hit that shit.
>>
>>36326198
Cultivate that shit and reap the fruit when she turns 16.
>>
Fuck her, date her, show her a good time, dump her when she's 19ish.
>>
File: 1462828179189.jpg (33KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1462828179189.jpg
33KB, 600x600px
>>36326137
>>36326171

She's like 14 going on 15, but she's well-developed for her age like most teenagers these days. Her tits are probably bordering on a C and she's usually fresh out of school so she's usually wearing her uniform complete with black stockings (I'm a sucker for good legs in stockings).

By this point I think she knows what she's doing to me and is waiting for me to snap. Why are kids so lewd these days?

>>36326147
>implying

There's really nothing lucky about being teased by a girl you know you can't touch. It's especially hard since she's my sister's friend.

>tfw she came into my room the other day
>climbed on my bed and made a show of kicking off her shoes
>said she was getting bored of my sister and her other friends so she was hoping to play some Mortal Kombat with me
>while we're playing she starts talking about how skimpy the outfits on the girls are and how girls don't really wear that sort of thing in real life
>pointedly tops this off by saying "not unless someone asks them to"
>immediately jumps into asking me if I have a gf and when I say no she acts all surprised and says that I'm so nice

You little slut, stop torturing me
>>
>>36326198
keep it in the pants fambalam

For your own sake
>>
>>36326081
Be sweet to her and cultivate her man, you have to wait until she's at least 15, if not 16 before you can hit that. As long as she stays friends with your sister you can do this, and even if they don't I'm sure she could find another excuse to visit you. Be strong and you'll have a wonderful teen gf to be with you.
>>
>>36326314
Are you sure she's not just testing her growing ability to get orbiters?
>>
>>36324816
>14-18
dick her definetely
>12-13
dick her maybe
>under 12
wait a few more years and dick her
>>
>>36326314
>She's like 14 going on 15
Fuck it. Go bulls deep in her. This is the primest teen pussy, and she is probably a virgin. Tons of girls, most in fact, lose their virginity around here to some guy they feel safe around. Thats you.

You get prime teen pussy, take it. She won't tell anyone
>>
>>36326314
>Why are kids so lewd these days?

They were always lewd. She's at an age where hormones rage and she can't stop thinking about sex.

>You little slut, stop torturing me

Stop torturing her. Groom that girl for marriage. She wants you.
>>
>>36326081
you are literally gay if you do not act on this
>>
>>36326370
I don't know, anon, I ain't about to get caught fucking a teenager and I've known her since she was like 11. I basically watched puberty change her. It wouldn't be right.
>>
>>36326314
srsly
youre a retard if you let some arbitrary pointelss law stand between the love (dick in vag) of 2 sexually developed young people

theres literally nothing wrong with that morally and probably legally
>>
File: nut-button.jpg (34KB, 487x365px) Image search: [Google]
nut-button.jpg
34KB, 487x365px
>>36326314
>15 y/o hottie wants the D
>>
File: s6ba4a4w.jpg (13KB, 256x267px) Image search: [Google]
s6ba4a4w.jpg
13KB, 256x267px
>>36326363
10-14 = PRIME BREEDING AGE
>>
>>36326403
Underage puss > morality
>>
You ignore her and stay FAR the fuck away. It's not worth going to jail and getting Le'Darius' 10x5" rod hilt deep in your tender little boipucci. Even the most hardened criminals despise pedos.
>>
>>36326359
Potentially, but, like I said, I've known her since before she hit puberty and I always used to play with my sister and her friends. Back when they were young and clearly not sexually knowledgable, it was cute when they'd develop crushes on me but she's the only one who's stuck around this long and still maintained that crush.

Mostly I'm hoping that she'll shed those lingering childhood feelings and realise I'm pretty shitty.
>>
>>36326081
DON'T STAND SO CLOSE TO ME

Original material
>>
File: 1393936148060.gif (205KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1393936148060.gif
205KB, 640x360px
>tfw you were napping and your sister's 12 year old friend came over and she woke you up by sitting on your face
Kids are so lewd this days..
>>
>>36326473
Nobody gives a shit if a slightly older guy (he must be less than 25) fucks a consenting 15 year old that he knows personally. Who do you think the 15 year olds are losing their virginity to?
>>
>>36326510
Man, you are wasting an opportunity here
>>
>>36326473
>Even the most hardened criminals despise pedos.
why is this? are they jealous because lolis don't like them?
>>
>>36326314
>>36326272
so how old are you then? if you're 18/19, it isn't as weird as you think.
>>
>>36326414
>>36326443
ya is it really worth going to jail? idiots.

don't do it anonymous poster, don't do it
>>
File: 1480639027065.png (157KB, 422x309px) Image search: [Google]
1480639027065.png
157KB, 422x309px
>>36326510
Be the man she wants you to be, Anon.
>>
>>36326510
wtf anon
could you please tell me one thing wrong with her?
totally wasting a great opportunity
>>
>>36326624
They just want someone to beat up and rape, they don't actually give a fuck what you did but pedos are the safest people to vent on because NOBODY will defend them.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6ZSvkV0gdI
>>
As someone who triggers daddy issues in underage girls: block them on everything. It's the only way to be sure.
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAA.jpg (29KB, 600x797px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAA.jpg
29KB, 600x797px
Kinda related thing happening to me atm
>be me, 27 years old mexican manlet
>finally became an english teacher last year
>thru some friends i get a gig as a substitute teacher on a vietnamese high school
>started february of this year
>the girls (12-15 years old of my classes) are so fucking pretty, they look like porcelain dolls unlike your average mexican teen that looks like mud and shit dolls
>most of them are also pretty shy and respectful, the boys too
>there's this one girl that is the first to always answer my questions, stares at me but when i look back she quickly looks somewhere else, brought me lunch twice (wtf), and all kind of obvious romantic stuff
>not trying to look like a chad or something but she's obviously infatuated with me
>worst thing is im falling for her too
>asked me for my facebook when she stayed with me on a recess last week
>after some cute pouting anime style i gave her my fb
>accepted it later that day
>she gave likes to most of my profiles pictures and a "love" to some of them
>look through all of her pictures
>fall harder for her
She just turned 13 like 2 weeks ago, and i know that i will get myself in jail if i were even to give her a kiss, but what should i do? should i keep talking to her and eventually do something like afterclass or in secret, or just cut all contact with her?
pic obviously related, they all look the same and i doubt any of you know her, she's super conservative about her clothing so this one caught me by surprise
>>
>>36326654
you dont fucking go to jail if she is clearly developed as you say

why do you think those 30yrold actors date 16yrold girls without consequences openly?
>>
>>36326618
You don't think I know that? Fuck, I feel like I'm being torn apart by this and she's only ramping up her efforts

>in the kitchen making a sandwich
>sister and her friends come back from school
>it was a cold day out
>she runs up behind me and puts her hands on my cheeks to """warm herself up"""
>when I tell her not to do that sort of thing she says it's fine because it's not like she put them down my pants

I seriously have a million of these fucking stories about her slutting it up on me. It's been ongoing.
>>
File: Age_of_Consent.png (33KB, 1393x632px) Image search: [Google]
Age_of_Consent.png
33KB, 1393x632px
>he can't bang underage girls
My condolences.
>>
>>36326693
>why do you think those 30yrold actors date 16yrold girls without consequences openly?
In america? What the h*ck are you talking about?

also 16 is the age of consent in most states, not "like 14 going on 15" as the poster says.
>>
>>36326624
because most people think of kiddy diddlers with the word pedo, not people who fell for jailbait.
>>
>>36326634
I'm 21 going on 22: that's like a 7 year gap. It's not on at all.
>>
>>36326716
shit graph. the age of consent is not 12 in japan. every local prefecture has its own laws and most ages of consent are 18 around the country. only the federal age of consent is that low.
>>
>>36326689
Unfortunately this is one you could actually go to jail for (unlike the kid with the 15 year old) I'm sorry my friend, I wish we lived in a culture where you could go for it.
>>
>>36326711
Post em, maybe it wll help just to say what youve been dealing with. At the very least itll keep the thread going.
>>
>>36326733
do you think you could make it work if you tried going slow, setting up boundaries, and letting her know that you could get in a lot of trouble (aka jail) if she blabbed or took it too fast?
>>
>tfw know the reverse

He was cute and forward but I still feel bad.
>>
>>36326808
I think the first time I noticed she was getting lewd towards me was just over a year ago

>be watching a movie with my sister and a couple of her friends, of which she is one
>sister in the recliner, me in the couch with her, other friend on the floor
>room is dark and poorly lit
>she suddenly snuggles up close to me so I can share the blanket
>eventually get uncomfortable, so I just give the whole blanket to her since I'm not cold anyway
>during the movie I yawn and say I'm getting sleepy
>like lightning, she removes the blanket and offers to let me rest my head on her thighs
>the urgency and willingness with which she said it is what made it all click together
>>
>>36326689
yea, don't engage. She's infatuated with proximity but she'll fall for Chad as soon as she sees him.
>>
>>36326864
to rephrase,

not blabbed in the sense that she's gagged from talking about it, but keeping a relationship on the down low, and having her understand that if she doesn't want to do it anymore she's not obligated to stay with you by any means, and that the relationship proceeds at her own pace.

if the age of consent is 16 where you live, taking it slow might work out timing wise?
>>
>>36326864
That's the thing anon: I don't actually love her or care for her beyond finding her distractingly attractive and thinking of her as a friend. I'm not particularly interested in entering a romance with an underaged girl either. I don't want her to become all obsessed with me and risk breaking her heart, prompting her to tell on me. I just want to live my life without being constantly teased by this increasingly hot teenage girl.
>>
>>36326689
Nice bait. I know school teachers are stupid but why would you take the chance of posting a pic of this girl? And why would a vietnamese girl have a chinese name written at the bottom of her photo?
>>
>>36327023
What, specifically, makes you not love her? Because she sounds like a wonderful person to me.
>>
>>36327063
I don't even know how to describe it. We have compatible personalities, I suppose, but there are no strong feelings there on my end. I can't really see myself being in a relationship with her and know that any thoughts I may have to the contrary are largely motivated by her flirting with me in a schoolgirl outfit.
>>
>>36327023
I see. Quite the conundrum.

There may be no alternative then either keeping on what you're currently doing, or flatly rejecting her if she escalates too much.
>>
>>36327098
Well, i'm sure if you make her wait long enough she'll get over you and start chasing Chad's dick.
>>
>>36326081
That's so cute, anon
I wish girls would be that affectionate to me
>>
>>36324816
Depends on how underage

When I was 25 a 16 year old used me as her booty call.

If it's not illegal, the rule of thumb is to give her the dick until she does leave you alone.
>>
>>36327044
>why would you take the chance of posting a pic of this girl?
u have questionable reading comprehension
>>
>>>36324816
>tfw many years ago
>be 11yo semi-autistic nerdy kid
>parents set up a beach party with another friendly family
>there was another girl, slightly younger then me
>she was really hungry for my attention
>trying to hold my hand, other attempts of innocent phys contact
>suddenly, their family invites us for a meeting in their house
>girl over there is growing more and more horny
>almost asking for D
>AUTISM ENGAGED
>call her a pervert and run away
Now I am lonely ENTP, conquered autism, constantly fap on diaper doujins and want to be dead.
>>
>>36327460
you fucking donkey, unbelievable
>>
>>36326915
Any other time? Any one that really stayed on your mind?
>>
>>36327524
>>36326915
Please share with us your experiences...
G*d knows we can't relate.
>>
Any person who unironically advises adult men to have sexual relations with underage girls is either an fbi agent, a shitskin, or had their emotional maturity stunted around 15 and watches too much anime
>>
>>36325999
but then you get bored
>>
>>36327706
Or they don't live in Trumpistan where the age of consent is 27 years old or whatever it is over there, and it's perfectly legal to be in relationship with a 13-16 year old.
>>
>>36326689
SMASH THAT YOUNG VIRGIN ANIEM PUSSY FAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
but do it discretely or you'll go to JAIL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
I've decided that if a little girl ever initiates with me I'll just go for it. If she can't keep her mouth shut and I end up getting arrested I'll just kill myself. I think it's probably worth it.
>>
>>36326716
Age of consent in Chile is 18. Under that you can be prosecuted for statutory rape and under 14 it's always considered rape.
What a shit country.
>>
>>36326467
This man knows
Origioni knows
>>
>>36326081
It's like a robot version of American Beauty
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.