[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>apply for every job i can find around me >apply for every

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: 0d5a8f8cae7168fd947fe89f4c0a319e.png (562KB, 794x1100px) Image search: [Google]
0d5a8f8cae7168fd947fe89f4c0a319e.png
562KB, 794x1100px
>apply for every job i can find around me
>apply for every job i can find in the 2 cities around me
>no reply
>not even a rejection email

What the FUCK am I supposed to do? I need money.
>>
it's okay if you fall asleep and never wake up
you have the world's permission to do that
>>
Uber and food delivery apps are easy money if you have a car, or can barrow one.

I make roughly 20 bucks an hour on a good week delivering for GrubHub in chicago suburbs.
>>
>>36324672
wear deodorant and try again
>>
File: 1492356053272.jpg (267KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1492356053272.jpg
267KB, 600x800px
tits are a little too big, but she has the right amount of thickness

ears needs a to be a lil bit smaller too
>>
>>36324774
They can't smell me through online applications.
>>
A nearby Dominos has a "Hiring Drivers" sticker plastered to their door. It's been there more like half a year, does that mean they'll take pretty much anyone with a car?
>>
>>36324805
>online applications where thousands of people apply for one position and each have 3x your experience

you gotta go to the places physically and ask for a job
>>
>>36324672
Sell your body for money.
>>
>>36324672
How old are you and what job experience do you have anon?
>>
>>36324880
But then they just tell me to fuck off and apply online. What do I do anon?
>>
>>36324893
I'm 20 with no experience.
>>
>>36324948
Fastfood sounds like your best bet
>>
>>36324948
Do you have a degree?

This is an original question.
>>
>>36325073
Nope.

>>36325031
Funny as even they haven't given me a response.
>>
>>36325121
Maybe you should go to college.
>>
>>36324880
This is horse shit. The only place where you will get a job by going in and asking are successful mom and pop stores that have a hiring sign in the window.

otherwise any normal place you apply online first.

In all of my retail jobs, I applied online, and was either called in to an interview, or had a phone interview, then an on location interview.
>>
>>36325156
Maybe you should give him the 200k required to go to college, because he sure cant afford it.
>>
>>36325121
Where are you from anon?
Original oregano
>>
>>36325246
>200k required to go to college
Just go to a smaller school. Or you could become an apprentice and learn a trade skill or something. Otherwise just give up and kill yourself.
>>
>>36325270
Currently in texas
>>
>>36325296
Do you not live in the US? Even a tech certification that can get you a job costs 500 to take the test, on top of the 5k-10k to take a decent course that can teach it.

When you:re nigh homeless, and living out of a car its almost impossible to get afloat without help.
>>
>>36325373
Aren't there plenty of programs to help poor people? Do you not have homeless shelters where you live? Do you not think they can direct you somewhere to get help? Why would you give up without even trying at least?
>>
File: 1444948846061.jpg (786KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1444948846061.jpg
786KB, 1920x1080px
>>36324672
temp agency will solve your problem in 24 hours.

apply to a temp agency in your area online.
they will call you in the morning and have you come in for an interview. the interview litterally does not matter. you cannot fuck it up unless you assault someone.
they will place you somewhere within a week guaranteed.
>>
>>36325429
The homeless place I go to serves food, but thats all, sleeping there is a fucking headache. I sleep in my car even in winter.

I cant get any help because I technically dont have any diagnosis, and they know that Ive held jobs for over a year in the past.

Essentially my personal future involves delivering food for grubhub, and showering at a gym.

Its really not so bad. All the money im saving has gotta go to repair my car whenever it decides to shit itself, I cant spend it.
>>
>>36325491
Well at least you are taking care of yourself anon. Still, you should consider saving some money for college or some kind of schooling, you might be able to have a better life.
>>
File: 1492298806918.jpg (92KB, 529x386px) Image search: [Google]
1492298806918.jpg
92KB, 529x386px
>>36324863
In my experience, if a food place has a hiring sign up all the time, it's usually for college kids who need a summer job or something. They aren't actually hiring full time employees.
Kinda came as a shock to me after trying a few stores with hiring signs and being told they weren't actually hiring.
>>
>>36325480
I went to an interview for a job, got hired for it, then showed up to training haggard as fuck and smelling like shit because the gym I have a membership to was closed that day for some reason, and I hadn't slept in over 40 hours because insomnia, and somehow my body decided it was at the group training session for the job that my body wanted to sleep.

They told me to fuck off after it was over.

This was for an A+ tech job

Thinking of driving my into something to make the news. Probably shooting myself before impact because it would hurt.

I'd like to do it in a way that doesnt harm anyone directly though
>>
>>36325480
bonus: if you want to make an additional 1-2 dollars an hour, and dont mind working in a warehouse (which is probably where you will be) say on the application that you have expierence operating an electric pallet jack.
whatever facility takes you on has to train you to operate it anyway, even if youve been driving one for years. there is usually very little communication between the temp agencies and the place you are working so they wont know you lied/ wont care at that point anyway.
you can learn to drive one in less than an hour.
>>
>>36325480
Did this.

They never called back. They made me take a long fucking test and everything. Was super waste of time.

Frankly, I HATE looking for work. I just want to work. Being a wageslave is degrading enough, but having to work hard for the gift of slavery is sickening. I don't blame neets at all. If I could get bux I would do it in a freaking heartbeat
>>
>>36325534
>consider saving money
Are you fucking retarded? I just told you all the money I save is needed to back up my car, if my car goes my life is over.

I dont have money to throw around, Between gas and my phone bill I only save a few hundred a week. At this rate I could barely afford to fix my car if it breaks down.

I literally deliver food 10-14 hours a day depending on if I can ge tthe shift

And who knows how much fucking money I owe in taxes, I havent paid taxes in 3 fucking years, I probably owe over 5k to the IRS.

I'm fucking done. You can't succeed in a capitalistic society if you fuck up high school, and have no family.

Only people that are poor and have no structural support can be robots desu.
>>
>>36325573
they probably thought you were on drugs/ alcoholic or something. did they send you to get a physical after the interview?
>>
>>36325654
Why would they, they just told me not to show up to the next meeting, The temp agency had already dumped me off and I was no longer their responsibility at that point.

That job would of been nice too, because all it was was setting up PCs for students to take standardized tests on. I had to get a school staff ID, get a background check, take my finger prints.

It overall was a huge waste of time, but they paid me for all that garbage so it wasnt too big of a deal.
>>
>>36325638
>I literally deliver food 10-14 hours a day
How much do they pay you per hour then?

>I havent paid taxes in 3 fucking years
Why?

>You can't succeed in a capitalistic society if you fuck up high school, and have no family.
You can't succeed in many societies, human history has been a very depressing one.
>>
Maybe you should have thought of that a few years ago when you were wasting your youth rather than working to become useful
>>
>>36325739
How much money I make depends totally on tips. I make anywhere from 12 to 17 dollars an hour roughly. I havent paid taxes because it's a huge headache to do so when you're self employed and its overwhelming. It's easier to pretend like its not a problem, especially since I dont actually have an address. If I'm lucky Ill get thrown in jail for tax evasion and get free lodging for awhile or something.
>>
File: 1459664630045.jpg (22KB, 349x344px) Image search: [Google]
1459664630045.jpg
22KB, 349x344px
>senior in college
>majoring in what is supposedly the most in-demand field in the country right now
>sent in applications to everywhere I could find that was actually hiring entry-level
>very low percentage of replies
>those that do reply stop talking to me after the initial phone screen with a recruiter

I don't even actually want to work, I'm just doing this so I can have an excuse to not be stuck living with my parents after college ends.
>>
>>36325778
Well jee soldier, maybe you shouldn't of stepped on that land mine and lost your leg!

Fuck off, if anyone knows the consequences of failure and lack of motivation it's real robots.
>>
>>36325794
you should be making like 20-30k a year then. where is all that money going?
>>
>>36325794
So you can't survive off 24 grand a year? I'm assuming you are single right? You could make that work if you are smart enough.

> I havent paid taxes because it's a huge headache to do so when you're self employed and its overwhelming
Go to a library and use turbo tax.

Anon I get the feeling you made a lot of mistakes which have lead you to this dilemma.
>>
>>36324880
when you get old enough to have a job you'll realize that pretty much everywhere wants you to apply online and if you go in person they will just tell you to apply online
>>
>>36325818
>it's everyone elses fault I didnt listen to their advice!
>>
>>36324672
Lol sucks to be you, I'm retired 3 years now when I was 30, I'm well off I get after taxes around 380k a year I'll send you via paypal 850 if you stamp and cock, that should be enough for rent or drugs not sure what you guys do
>>
>>36324913
I had a similar situation, when I got there they said they have a website, but the lady gave me a bunch of paperwork and said to get it done now in case they do pick me. I got lucky and they needed someone quickly and I was the only one with all my paperwork done
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.