[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to a Psychiatric hospital

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1445975383791.jpg (17KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
1445975383791.jpg
17KB, 385x387px
Tried to commit suicide today. Needless to say, didnt work out. Now I have to go to a Psychiatric Ward for a week.

I fucking failed at even killing myself. Life is beyond ridiculous. I had the knife ready and everything too.

Now I feel like a family disgrace. Wishing more than ever I did it faster.

Anyways, see you in a week robots.
>>
>>36323372
>I had the knife ready
No you really didn't, this was a pathetic call for attention.
Knives don't take long. You didn't want to die. You are a disgrace.

Don't come back.
>>
>>36323468
>Implying
You're probably just an edgy kid if you really think its as simple as stabbing yourself. First of all, a knife wound can take awhile to bleed you out. Second of all, you have to leave a final note.
>>
You are pathetic and don't deserve any sympathy.

>you have to leave a final note

what are you 21-22?

Nothing you do will ever make a difference. Nothing will ever change. You'll live as a useless nothing draining those who 'love' you until they all realize they have to let you go and give up on you.
>>
>>36323559
The final note can be done any time before the attempt, that is not a factor in his attempt. As for stabbing yourself, the issue of time could have been easily avoided by going somewhere remote or locked.
>>
>>36323468
This.

OP is a pathetic attention craving beta
>>
>>36323372
>Now I have to go to a Psychiatric Ward for a week
Pussy.
No you don't
>>
>>36323559
>Second of all, you have to leave a final note.
Ohholyyy shiiiit where do you live.
Let me do the heavy lifting for you.
>>
>>36323372
probably bait, but you're a faggot OP. go to a gun-friendly state, buy a shotgun from Walmart, and blow your head off.

>muh knife

fuck you faggot. my friend stabbed himself in the heart on shrooms. TWICE. he succeeded. you don't have that kind of fortitude.

>see you in a week

see you never faggot. finish the job.
>>
>>36323372
see:
>>36326652
cheaper than a knife
>>
>>36324633
edgy

this comment is not original but the point still stands
>>
Jump from a reaaaally high building if you want to die robo, you will always back off from cutting your wrists
>>
Hahahhahahha OP you are pathetic and worthless. You don't really want to die. You just want attention like some little girl.
>>
>>36326715
How did he do it twice?
>>
>>36326715
where does one aim to blow ones head off and not risk surviving? what is the odds of surviving? would buckshot work?
>>
Gonna be some pussy open unit type psych unit not the real i killed somebody now im locked in my room for 22 hours psych hospitals that make or break you.
>>
>>36328344

You realize it usually takes more than one stab to kill someone, right? Unless you're a goddamn surgeon, your fucking adrenaline is pumping and forcing your body to endure it otherwise couldn't. Reports of people stabbing themselves upwards of 20+ times have been recorded with self-stab suicides.
>>
Sorry anon

that suxx
>>
People who fail suicide attempts don't really want to die. It is so easy to kill oneself that those who truly want it do it the first time. For example, a bullet to the head, jumping off of a skyscraper or laying your head on the train tracks. Other methods work too but they at least do it in remote areas where they will
not be discovered. Op, you cried out for help and now you will get some. You should continue therapy and maybe you will discover where your issues lie. Good luck, I've heard that public psych wards aren't very much fun
>>
>>36328720
bullet to the head, isnt that easy to survive if the angle isnt just right through the mouth? lets say you had a shotgun aimed in the mouth around 45 degrees and the tip of the barrell was touchibg the roof of the mouth, how long would death take after you pull the trigger? what i somehow you didnt hit the right area?
>>
>>36329368
Yeah bullets are sometimes faulty
>>
>>36328720
Not OP. I sometimes go and sit by train tracks at night, can get pretty intense, I always wondered whether itd knock your head off the tracks or cut it off.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.