[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else /dropout/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6234.jpg (199KB, 1242x1369px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6234.jpg
199KB, 1242x1369px
Fuck, pic related was me. Anyone else /DropOut/ of school?
>>
File: 1486133105084.png (139KB, 397x287px) Image search: [Google]
1486133105084.png
139KB, 397x287px
Yeah. Dropped out of college and got an office job. Biggest mistake of my life.
>>
Dropped out after about 1.5 years of studying CS, .5 years of psych, and .5 of philosophy. I'll be starting an LPN program in June and hopefully that works out.

Any nurse bots here?
>>
File: 1491050408018.png (18KB, 296x279px) Image search: [Google]
1491050408018.png
18KB, 296x279px
>tfw took a medical leave of absence from college
>in 2015
>>
>>36322769
lpn isnt nursing its wiping patients asses and giving old people baths

for minimum wage
>>
>>36322588

I'll graduate in may

that said I wish I never would have come here and that I would have just pursued a trade

its been very little else but depressing here

I thought maybe I'd be able to enjoy a rich college experience, but I'm more alone than I ever have been and more dependent on external substances for happiness than ever

I have no idea what I'm going to do with my life after I graduate

probably going to end up being a burnout that works a retail job and only lives, nothing more
>>
>>36322734

Everyone in college take note. I also dropped out. If you drop out you not only have no degree and no job prospects, but you have debt now too.

Stay in school.
>>
>>36322836
That's more CNA but I guess an LPN (licensed practical nurse) can do that too. You also give shots and medication and stuff.

For around $20/hr.

Do you even know what you're talking about?
>>
Tried for a year in 2015 with a goal of computer engineering. Fucking wanted to blow my brains out. Went for military doing mechanical work. Bank account hit 5 digits this year. Gonna be able to do college on my time with government money. Best decision I ever made.
>>
I'm such a fucking loser. I received pretty much a free ride for college for doing good in high school. I've wasted it all and they are taking it away from me after this semester. I'm just not good enough. I'm too stupid and don't do as well as the other students. I feel like I don't learn anything and have a hard time studying and focusing. I'm doing so poorly they are taking the only thing I had to be proud of away. I'm so ashamed of myself. I'll have to drop out because I can't afford it, and I doubt I'd be good enough to finish anyways. I'm so ashamed I just want to lock myself away and die. I have stopped contacting old friends and my family is so disappointed in me. I have no one to blame but myself. I hope I get the nerve to kill myself because I deserve no better.
>>
Dropped out Of Highschool in 10th grade.

Biggest fuckup of my life. Now im 22, KHV bitter and alone, I think of suicide every day.
>>
ill drop out to pursue art without any education because i hate schedules and being told what to do/read/whom to be around etc-
>>
>>36323691
What did you even do for all those years?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.