[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

doesnt finding a girl sound like a lot of work? just thinking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1070.jpg (81KB, 1150x1150px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1070.jpg
81KB, 1150x1150px
doesnt finding a girl sound like a lot of work? just thinking about trying to woo a girl is draining
>>
sometimes its easier just not to try

think about it, almost everyone talks to a female employee if you are that one guy who doesn't say anything she will remember that
>>
it is.

actively trying to look for a girl is exhausting, demoralizing and honestly does take away a lot of the magic in finding love.

Just focus on yourself and if you find someone along the way where you just connect pursue that.
>>
File: IMG_4932.jpg (349KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4932.jpg
349KB, 1080x1920px
>>36321520
I would have to change basically everything about myself to have a shot at finding a gf.

>Lose a ton of weight
>Gain it all back in muscle
>Fix my skin
>Buy a whole new wardrobe not picked out by my mom
>Go back to college for something practical
>Get a decent-paying job
>Move out and become independent
>Make IRL friends
>Become able to talk to girls
>Become confident and charmind and assertive and dominant
>Endure years of rejection, creating countless embarrassing memories which keep me awake night after night
>>
>>36321635
I can't make conversation with girls though. I clam up around them. There's always an undercurrent of "What if she thinks I'm hitting on her".
>>
>>36321693
So what if she does?

Why are you so afraid to be sexual with a woman? Sex isn't taboo nor is being flirty with a female.

If anything, if she challenges you and asks "are you flirting with me" you said say, what if I am? Or yes. This is confidence - being confident in your actions and the things you say.
>>
>>36321790
I don't understand "confidence" as most people describe it. I just want people to like what I say.

I don't think most girls would appreciate an igly awkward guy flirting with them.
>>
>>36321839
Idk man. Girls really don't like people pleasers especially if you are trying to get them to like you.

>"I don't think people would appreciate..."
Well you don't know that. All you know for sure is what you feel and you should act based on that. If you feel attracted to someone and you want to give them a compliment or chat them up you shouldn't care about whether or not they will like you but rather focus on pleasing yourself.

If she doesn't then oh well. Gotta learn to take rejection. Actually the easiest way to learn how to get rejected is to make an online dating profile and see how many women don't respond to you. You'll get used to it after a while - even if it takes a toll on your self esteem. You'll realize irl, that rejection is no biggie. Besides as long as you aren't being a drunk sleazy faggot, girls will talk to you. You're putting too much emphasis on looks when by all accounts, you are probably average.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.