[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>90% of all threads on the board are about American political

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: I disagree.jpg (34KB, 400x308px) Image search: [Google]
I disagree.jpg
34KB, 400x308px
>90% of all threads on the board are about American political bullshit

Hiroshimoot needs to ban all Trumpistanis, or keep all this shit contained to /pol/
>>
File: Enriched.jpg (111KB, 735x520px) Image search: [Google]
Enriched.jpg
111KB, 735x520px
>>36320966
>Yes hail the BBC politics isn't important. Le white racists are so dumb.
>>
>>36320993
I like how you immediately assume that I'm one of your SJWs.

Both american extremes of alt-rights and SJWs are fucking idiot retards. None of this shit will matter when you grow up and get a job.
>>
>>36321059
>unironically centrist

end it cowboy.
>>
>>36321304
>centrist

That implies I care about politics
>>
>>36320993
sauce on that picture? i read the story on it years ago but don't know what to search to come across it again. the file name is so fitting, too btw.
>>
>>36320966
the fact that people like you that push all this shit into a containment board like /pol/ is the reason why its everywhere
>>
>>36322415
But nobody wants it here except visitors from /pol/ anyway
>>
>>36320993
/pol/tards are also responsible for the BBC racebait threads, fuck off
>>
>>36322451
my point is that before hand someone just said nigger and moved on, nobody cared
but then people like you start saying BACK TO /POL/ and you concentrated all that shit into a bunch of fags who get a kick out of triggering idiots like you. and then those fags attracted the attention of actual right wingers and nazis and now you have what we see today
>>
wow you're really helping your cause by being the first person to bring up american politics in /r9k/ in the last few hours. good job

>>36322373

> "heh u think i care about that? i don't care! i'm 17 years old and you can't tell me what to care about, DAD!"
> "i'm not an SJW i just want everything i don't like to go away! stop posting things i don't want to see! this is MY board not yours!!! REEEE!!!"

just don't reply to politic/current event threads you dumb faggot. there is literally a filter function for this exact reason
>>
like we have a specific thread here for brits to call each other lads in and yell at any yank who dares intrude upon their safe space

do we american voters bitch and cry about that and demand they go away? no, because we're adults

act your age, autist
>>
>>36322585
>> "heh u think i care about that? i don't care! i'm 17 years old and you can't tell me what to care about, DAD!"
>> "i'm not an SJW i just want everything i don't like to go away! stop posting things i don't want to see! this is MY board not yours!!! REEEE!!!"

Who are you quoting? I never said those things. You sound upset.

Also Plato had sex with little boys, and that's not even a real quote from him.
>>
>>36322717
>a specific thread

Good, keep that shit contained, same with Americlaps and their tumblr vs reddit nonsense.
>>
>>36322729

> creates a thread crying about things that upset him
> accuses someone else of being upset for mocking him

???

are you actually this dumb? did you fall on your head as a child or were you just born like this?

if you read more books than just the label on your shampoo then you would have easily realized that i was mocking you by exaggerating your whining with fake quotes

and like a true retard you didn't even bother addressing the point i was making with said fake quotes

you are so trash man. just leave this board, you clearly are not an oldfag user of this site and have no right dictating what we can and cannot talk about. for sure, no one here gives a shit about obeying your demands. just leave
>>
File: thinking.png (6KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
6KB, 120x120px
>>36322893
>i was mocking you by exaggerating your whining with fake quotes

That doesn't seem like a rational thing to do coming from someone who claims to not be upset.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.