[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here actually wants a gf?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1471909189584.gif (1MB, 300x159px) Image search: [Google]
1471909189584.gif
1MB, 300x159px
Ideally, it would be great to have the warmth and comfort of a significant other surround you but realistically unless you're able to naturally get into that state or put in a masochistic amount of effort just to get a bone thrown your way, there's no point in trying. Ask yourself this:

>do I want to change the entire way live my life just to appease some girl who I've forced upon my delusional affection?

I can't. I'm too lazy and I can't justify all that investment for potentially no real return. I know many of you despereately want a gf but how many of you are actually prepared to put effort into an actual relationship? Keep in mind you have to talk this person every single day and dedicate atleast 25% free time or more to this person.
>>
here now, i got one of them here gf's and all i want to do is get rid.

unfortunately i cant afford to right now
>>
I do absolutely nothing with my free time. All I want is someone to interact with in real life. I come home from work and either lay on the floor staring at my wall or I wander around my city. Having no friends or gf is an absolute horror that has followed me for years.
>>
>>36320624
I want oneits, no one else.
>>
I want a girlfriend and we'll take walks in the park and go shopping and have a flower garden and then we'll have the most disgusting sex possible every other night (twice every Wednesday though)
>>
>>36320624

I do, but then I start counting the reasons why nobody would want me and self-sabotage any chance I might have before it even appears.

I like having crushes, but I don't like actually doing anything about them
>>
I don't even want a gf because what's the point. you don't need to have a gf to have sex. dates are awkward and I wouldn't enjoy being on them. I don't want to get myself involved with some roastie and end up regretting it. I don't even understand love or how it works and I don't care much to find out. I'd 10 times out of 10 rather just have a best friend that is a girl.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.