[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your suicide procedure?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1472382115039.jpg (619KB, 1959x1469px) Image search: [Google]
1472382115039.jpg
619KB, 1959x1469px
What is your suicide procedure?
>>
>>36320563
Rope, a forest, a nice big spruce tree, the official table of drops and a call to the police.
>>
>have type 1 diabetes
>waiting until i start going blind / suffering other shit
>be alone
>inject super human amounts of insulin into body
>go to sleep
>>
>take abunch of pills
>Cut wrist
>Shoot self in head

It's near impossible for me not to die right?
>>
File: Altai_mountain_carysh-korgon.jpg (280KB, 2423x1750px) Image search: [Google]
Altai_mountain_carysh-korgon.jpg
280KB, 2423x1750px
>take large amount of sleeping pills and Xanax, maybe liquor
>drown myself in the river
>>
I've always figured I'd hang myself, but after seeing what people look like afterwards I need to find something else. I will probably end up using a helium tank and a bag when my time comes. Either that or carbon monoxide from a car tailpipe
>>
>>36322426
do you mean the twisted mouth and the bulging eyes?
>>
>>36322648
Yeah. It's pretty gnarly and I don't want to look like that, even though i'll be dead. I'm ugly enough already
>>
>>36320641

>>waiting until i start going blind / suffering other shit

You don't wanna do that anon, have had this shit for almost 15 years now and I don't take care of myself. Still haven't gone blind, lost limbs, or anything else they promised would happen.

Having your sugar drop from insulin OD is super fucking frightening. Like my doctor told me, 'just buy a gun, there are much better ways to die.'
>>
File: 1490042125858.jpg (317KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1490042125858.jpg
317KB, 1024x768px
>>36320563
>Buy climber gears and clothes
>climb a mountain in a bad weather day
>get wasted with vodka in the top of the mountain
>get ridde of the bottles
>Sleep and freeze to death
>everyone will think that I died while doing my hobby
>Not one will think that it was a suicide
>Can't get an autopsie of a frozen body and It will hard to retrive my body
>Get a small climber's shrine in my death spot
>My parents won't feel guilty, because it will look like it was an accident
>>
jumping under a train, works everytime
>>
>>36321775

> take abunch of pills

Too insecure + take too much time to call the cops so you re gonna end up rotting in your bed

> Cut wrist

Too pussi to do it and it lasts long enough to regret it just before you die + it hurts a lot to bleed liters

> Shoot self in head

Way too messy did you think about the people that will have to take the every little part of your brain that's stuck in the wall behind you and who will have to clean all the blood too ?

>It's near impossible for me not to die right?

Nah either find a better way to kys or stay alive desu
>>
File: triggeredsein.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
triggeredsein.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
Oh I've had this planned out for a while.

1. Print out the suicide letters(just goodbyes to my friends) and stick em in my bag with my camera.

2. Go to the tall hotel near me that let's me on their roof every once in a while to take pictures.

3. Take on last picture that people could see if they went through my SD card(which I would put in my bag)

4. Jump off

5. Peace
>>
>>36320563
got anymore of these images?
>>
>>36323352
remember to put the letter in a plastic bag and put the SD card in a metal box so It doesn't break.
>>
>>36320563
>run bath
>wash down all my pills with a 40
>slit wrists
>slit throat if wrists aren't enough

Will I win?
>>
>>36324322
Alternatively, there's a train that runs through a forest near me. Might just lay my head down on that
>>
>>36320563
>get cocaine
>snort fat line
>urge to die goes away
>if not make initial cuts on wrists
>apply coke on wounds as local anesthetic
>deal mortal blows into numbed wrists

I've already tried an exit bag (co2 asphyxiation method, bag wasn't big enough and the pain became too much so I ripped the bag off), so I'll try this next if it comes to it.
>>
>>36322867
moar of these pictures please
>>
i dont wanna die but gun seems like the easiest and fastest but even then if you hit the wrong places youll be a retard even with a rifle or shotgun youll still probably mess up
>>
>>36324376
thats a lot better than your original plan of killing yourself like a 15 yr old girl would
>>
>>36320563
Soon as I get a key to a place no one will bother me for a reasonable perhaps indefinite amount of time.

I will order helium.
>>
well now that i can drive fast on a highway. i almost died from not even trying. i had a seizure while driving from a friend's house. i don't even talk to my friends now.
>>
>Make a noose with razor wire.
>Put head through
>Glue hands to head

It'll look like I pulled my own head off.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.