[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have a date on tinder >She is way fatter than in the photos

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: 20170318_135209.jpg (189KB, 448x532px) Image search: [Google]
20170318_135209.jpg
189KB, 448x532px
>Have a date on tinder
>She is way fatter than in the photos
Why the fuck do roasties do this crap?
>>
That's how social media works anon. It's a platform to market yourself, and marketing yourself means presenting an unrealistically high-quality image. If you're not doing this you're harming your own value.
>>
>>36317684
Awwwww bunny. Post more bunnies plox.
>>
>>36317684
had the same thing happen except with a dude. online dating and tinder are just fucking bullshit.
>>
>>36317737
It is in my garden it is a wild bunny
>>
>>36317725
It happened to me fucking twice. I will post the instagram of the bitch here. I can tell you that irl she looks like the pig from the muppets
>>36317774
Are you in Madrid by any chance? I don't lie I promise
>>
Speaking of tinder, does anyone else lol when they see the single mom's trying to sell themselves as something valuable?

Bonus points if they say they want a real man or have high standards.
>>
>>36317684
Most men lie about their height and penis size, so that's women trying to punish men again to maintain equal balance.
>>
File: 1423539453411.jpg (36KB, 400x298px) Image search: [Google]
1423539453411.jpg
36KB, 400x298px
>>36318378
But it looks gray. Wild bunnies are brown that I've seen.
>>
>>36317684
It's hard to show exactly how fat you are in a picture even when you're not doing myspace angles.
>>
>>36318964
Pay attention to the amount of fat on the neck, face, and arms. They are usually good indicators, oh and the angle of their necks in photos.
>>
>>36318962
Where do you live? Maybe they are different here or maybe he is a domestic bunny that escaped from another place
>>
http://yooying.com/ale_ljndr
Here is her instagram. She weights like 20 kilos more irl and his face was full of acne
>>
>>36319286
FL.
They are brush colored here and most of the time are brush colored.
>>
>>36318807
You can increase your height by 2 cm with some shoes. You can't eliminate 10 Kilos with an outfit.
>>
>>36319332
Here in Spain tend to be darker. Most local animals have dark hair here
>>
>>36319349
corset
o
r
s
e
t
>>
>>36317684
If you don't wanna date her, at least fuck her
>>
If she's fat you'll still fuck her but if you're not who she wants you to be she will leave.
>>
>>36319405
She old me she doesn't want anything. It is mutual. She is too god damn ugly. Also I met this girl in Tinder and irl she was 153 cm tall and weighted like 80 kilos. I don't know how the fuck do chicks do it by the have master photography to a ridiculous point
>>
>>36319426
I don't stand fatties pal. They are kind of repulsive to me
>>
>>36319516
It's Western society's culture. They encourage these fat fucks to do shit all and ask for everything in their partner because

>all women are beautiful no matter what!
>what? he's under 6'0 and isn't rich AF? Ewwww

I fucking hate this world
>>
>>36319759
She just texted me that she expected better conversations while the bitch was quite all the time and never brought a topic to discuss and just answer my questions with yes and nopes.I fucking hate this kind of people.
>>
>>36319899
Don't worry I run into those cunts all the time and I've come up with an explanation.

They only swiped for validation. Once they know you want them they say to themselves
>hey I matched with this guy but I think I can do better than that

It's evident in their disinterest when you try to chat with them. They are just looking for an ego boost

Tell me I'm wrong, please.
>>
>>36318754
i see this alot too. when i gain the courage to go on tinder and browse through accounts and see a stacy single mom, i usually message her just to fuck with her. then we meet up and i embarrass her in front of everyone in the restaurant and make her pay. bonus points if the baby is black and she has fake blonde hair.
>>
File: (Yo).png (172KB, 366x385px) Image search: [Google]
(Yo).png
172KB, 366x385px
>>36320072
I think you are spot on lad.I am nothing special.5'8 and baby face(Pic) but I am way above that bitch's level and at least I put effort into it.But at the end of the day even the dumbest and ugliest whore has 100 guys behind her and when you meet they just compare you with the other 99 dudes that are licking her feet and she has the freedom to chose any of those guys
>>
>>36320149
It's basic biology, hell my developmental psychology professor even flat out told us (I already knew this but it was quite refreshing that a person with authority said it) that men are disposable because women are fragile and their reproductive capabilities are limited. Yet some cunts have the eggs to lie to our faces and say that's not true.

WWIII when?
>>
>>36320516
One more thing, no one contests this even the roasties browsing this board because deep down they know I'm right

I really wish I wasn't though, but I've always wanted the truth, even if it wasn't pretty.
>>
>>36320516
We just need a coup.The sexual revolution is irreversible without NK tier dictatorships.Women love it while men are forced to love it in public because you are a loser if you oppose bitches getting fucked by 9 different dudes in 1 night
>>
>>36319482
This is fat girl angle shot, learn about it noob.
>>
>>36320633
Now I know.The chick looked promising but when I saw I wanted to cry.I thought that I would have a nice girl as my gf and I got a loud unclassy fat bitch that had "ghost visions"
>>
>>36320610
Never get married, score the occasional free poon if it ever comes along, and hold out for sex bots.

That's my plan anyway. Oh and if you do want a kid, get a surrogate mother or wait for test tube babies.
>>
>>36320944
Yeah I love the idea of building a family but it is simply impossible with modern women and I ger depressed just thinking that I will never get what my grandpa got.A loyal and caring wife that loved him.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.