[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone here actually a cuck poster? What do you get out of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: tumblr_mbjji15xbf1riogzfo1_500.jpg (21KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mbjji15xbf1riogzfo1_500.jpg
21KB, 500x667px
Is anyone here actually a cuck poster?

What do you get out of it? It's such a foreign concept to me.
>>
>>36317665
Well, it's just that weak AshkenNAZI bois cannot possibly compete with BIG SEPHARDIC COCK. In less than a generation, Ashkenazis will be extinct, their women gone to be breeding wombs for superior BDJ seed.
>>
File: tumblr_mc9ouw3GzD1r7769mo1_500.png (226KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mc9ouw3GzD1r7769mo1_500.png
226KB, 500x313px
>>36317692

Yeah but what do YOU get out of posting that stuff
>>
>>36317665
They get paid to promote racemixing and make white people feel ashamed of themselves.
This is about accepting a culture of death in your country while rolling over to it and not breeding as the majority population.
Globalist elite don't want humans to procreate and be free, empowered so they spread division and destruction so we will more easily obey what they tell us.
It's complex modern slavery it's not even about race but that's the current narrative.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw
They really really hate humans.
>>
>>36317665
I just think it's funny to inflame anon and watch the replies flood in. Playing the other side is fun too.
>>
its falseflagging, its just a tool to get young white males angrier and angrier against other races and to see them as an enemy through constant shitposting while pretending to be black or whatever so that blacks are associated with those kind of posts, the hate on its own does nothing but it allows them to then viewpoints against non whites much easier so they will be on board with more extreme views against them
>>
>>36317824
This is the usual response of a shill.
Just like "control the record" to promote Hillary this is as fake as Katy Perry's boobs.
>>
>>36317665
Actual cuck here. I don't post about it except for fetish threads and I hate the cringey interracial shit.
>>
>>36317912
Anons increasing paranoia just makes it funnier, which in turn is making me do it more often.
>>
there are three main flavors of cuckoldry
1) femdom/the man wants to be the housewive
2) scoring above your league
3) "if these bulls want to bang my wife she must be great"
>>
File: NeverForget.jpg (166KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
NeverForget.jpg
166KB, 800x800px
>>36317955
That's exactly what a shill would say. I guess they kind of are /our guys/.
>>
>>36317955
I don't do this shit but I think you're really hitting onto something here. They blame everyone they can think of and make it into some vast /pol/ conspiracy which only makes you more successful.

The thread earlier that got derailed with dating site statistics was an example of how to properly fight these things. Blaming da joooz and attributing this activity to evil masterminds when it's really some asshole who wants to piss you off is only helping their cause.
>>
File: TooSmartToGiveNerdVirginAYou.png (117KB, 680x788px) Image search: [Google]
TooSmartToGiveNerdVirginAYou.png
117KB, 680x788px
>36318016
You sure have a big brain anon.
>>
File: 1492359691117.png (1MB, 728x6714px) Image search: [Google]
1492359691117.png
1MB, 728x6714px
>>36317941

>Actual cuck here

Dude you are pathetic.
>>
I'm a black girl and it's a form of shitposting I personally enjoy.
>>
It suddenly grew so quiet I wonder why.
>>
>>36317743
Pasty, weak jewbois need to know their place, and I feel good about telling them that
>>
File: yogahotwife.png (218KB, 500x611px) Image search: [Google]
yogahotwife.png
218KB, 500x611px
As an actual cuck I can attest that it leads to heathy long relationships

pic related
>>
>>36317665
It's guaranteed butthurt replies. Fun as fuck. You literally don't even need to be original, no "ebin trolling" is necessary.
>>
>>36318785
Looks like all their social media is deleted. I bet they got publicly exposed. "doesn't make economic sense anymore" lmao
>>
It's easy (You)s, why wouldn't I do it?
>>
>>36317665
It triggers people very easily and i cant live without my (You)'s
>>
>It's worth literally causing damage to the psyche of my people and potentially instilling one of the most objectively destructive fetishes in the few women who use 4chan if I get a handful of replies
Gas everybody.
>>
>>36319217
Stop attaching so much importance to my shit posts senpai. The only thing it's really doing is raising blood pressure.
>>
>>36319245
Fuck off. Any white people into this shit seriously need to hang.
>>
>>36317665
>Is anyone here actually a cuck poster?

I've been cuckposting on 4chan since 2008.

>What do you get out of it?

It feels satisfying on a very deep level to think that I've fomented a little extra resentment and hatred for blacks in the world. I really don't like them and I don't want you to like them either.
>>
>>36319217
You're clearly no robot.
>>
File: George.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
George.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
>>36319287
Anon go watch Alex Jones documentaries and infowars broadcasts if you want to know what's going on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxcAN0t6GrI
>>
>>36319245
If that was true, people wouldn't pay millions of dollars to get their commercial on an ad spot for the super bowl. Of course seeing something over and over affects people, and your posts are part of that destructive force.
>>
>>36319530
No. Advertising works because people see something they want, the reason firms pay the big bucks for the super bowl is because it'll reach a larger audience. Advertising isn't like water torture, seeing something again and again won't make them want it.
>>
>>36319487
>muh based black guy in a trump hut
I'm so fucking tired of this shit. All these people need to hang.
>>
>>36319801
It's not about his race you idiot.
>>
>>36319801
>waaah I want to kill everybody
Seek help, psycho.
>>
>>36319838
Yes, it is you, worthless fuck.

Keep being delusional dipshit. You're the reason that West is going the way of SA.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.