[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help with suicide ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: suicide-hanging-knot.jpg (9KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
suicide-hanging-knot.jpg
9KB, 700x394px
What is the best way of commiting suicide with household items ?
Least painful , fastest , cheapest , and easiest to accomplish .
Take all of these factors into consideration .
And please take into consideration the lack of a gun , or any armament , for that matter .
>>
>>36317623
>One (1) helium tank
>One (1) breathing mask

Connect one to the other. You're done.
>>
>>36317780
Suffocating sounds like torture
>>
>>36318147
It's actually pretty quick. Once you pass out, which doesn't take very long at all, it's pretty much over. You won't even know you're dead.
>>
>>36318147
It's hypoxia AFAIK.
>>
>>36318147
You won't suffocate, just lose consciousness after a short while. Supposedly this is the most peaceful way to off yourself. Recommended for euthanasia.
Read this: https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Suffocation/Helium

Just remember:
- open the nozzle just a little bit; too much and you'll painfully damage your lungs
- the mask must be tightly fit; otherwise you're risking becoming avegetable for the rest of your existence
>>
>>36317623
why not go with the most enjoyable option?
Get on the dark net and get ~$50 worth of heroin. Enjoy yourself for a while then put the rest of it into one hit, and everything fades out.
>>
>>36318387
>You won't even know you're dead
Funny you should say
omae wa shin deriyyuu
>>
>>36319855
not op but that has to be too good to be true. just fades out, wouldnt you be puking or having a seizure? what is a lethal dose
>>
>>36319855
Injecting or smoking it, if injecting do you mix it with water?
>>
>>36319902
It is that good.
Check out any documentary about heroin addicts. They're so absorbed in the high that their body forgets to breathe and they die. They don't feel any pain. It's just like being put under anesthesia.
>>
>>36319934
Injecting is the most intense. You mix it with water.
>>
>>36319855
i've heard it's possible to slip into a coma from a heroin od
>>
>>36319991
how much is enough to kill you? if you doubled the lethal dose would that be a good idea?
>>
>>36320010
>>36319934
>>36319902

Fair warning, though: If you do fool around before giving yourself a lethal dose, you might find a new reason to live and you'll hate yourself even more than you do now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVk3ZnT0v2o
>>
>>36317623
Why do you want to commit suicide?

Anyway i think the safest way is to breath helium. Also jump from a 50+ floor , you should lost conciusness before you touch the floor.
>>
>>36320110
why would you lose conciousness from falling?
>>
Get very drunk, use a long ceramic (or any other VERY sharp) knife to cut into your throat, just above the collarbone and at a 45 degree angle downwards. Slice left to right, do it a couple of times if you can, just make sure you go balls deep with the knife.
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 320x278px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 320x278px
Would pic related work or is that a bad angle? would you still die instantly?
>>
>>36320148
Tbh i dont know , maybe your brain disconects.
Maybe is just a meme but i keep hearing that shit everywhere.
>>
>>36320212
Pic related would fucking explode your lower end brain, would work well unless you shoot to the left or the right. Way to go with a shotgun is holding it like Kurt Cobain's microphone and blowing out your brains by shooting through your palate.
>>
>>36320212
Probably. It would sever your spinal chord and annihilate your brain stem, based on the picture alone.
>>
>>36320243
You could lose consciousness from fear/stress, although i doubt it'd happen. On your way down you'd probably realize that your life wasn't that shitty and you have a good plan to make it great again but then it's too late.
>>
Carbon monoxide seems a comfy way out. Get a car into a garage, turn some comfy music on, turn the car on, and slowly fall into eternity.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.