[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This board is nearly gone, if it isn't there already

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Feelings of a time traveler.jpg (42KB, 720x743px) Image search: [Google]
Feelings of a time traveler.jpg
42KB, 720x743px
I saw a thread some Anon made about being lost in a void. I clicked on it but it was already archived. It had 10 posts having a kind conversation but I guess he didn't know that this site lets you see how many posters are in each thread. Some poor robot had to samefag just to have a fucking conversation and some contact with another person. He had to talk to himself because he had no one else to talk to, a feel most robots know. He could have actually escaped the void if all of the robots weren't driven away by all the normies/fags/4 fembot threads/racebait/chad threads. Not only have they driven away any true robots but they have turned this board into a burnt out husk of what it was, as they did to their /soc/ and /b/ and /lgbt/ before. They saged an actual robot trying to talk about his problems. Just so they could post the same normalfag bullshit on the hour every hour.

I wish I had stumbled upon his thread sooner. Here's a bump dude. Try to stay strong.
>>
>>36317421
>he didn't know that this site lets you see how many posters are in each thread.

this hurts to read, poor guy
>>
File: Feeling somethin fierce.png (37KB, 493x276px) Image search: [Google]
Feeling somethin fierce.png
37KB, 493x276px
>>36317569
All I saw was 10 / 1 / 1 / 11

It hurt like a bitch to read each message he wrote. It was mostly stuff like,

"Hope you feel better anon."

"Thanks. I hope I can make it."

"Hang in there bud. Like the other guy said, don't end it."

"I'll try to keep going. Thanks for caring."

Tfw
>>
File: 1492362202049.jpg (80KB, 699x468px) Image search: [Google]
1492362202049.jpg
80KB, 699x468px
You'll all be missed, my dear rowboats.
It was a pleasure growing up with you guys!
>>
This board has always been like that. Do you ever wonder why you see almost the same exact threads posted every day? It's been like that for at least six years. They do like TV commercials and retire one for awhile after it's too played out then bring it back after a few months.
>>
>>36317421
i know this doesn't help, but i simply have to ask: how was /b/ before the racebaiting+celebthread normies came?
>>
This is sad to read, and even more sad, it is true. Honestly, it's the whole of 4chan that is shit now (maybe a few exception on the smallest boards), but generally it corresponds to the massive amount of inane discussion carried by what can only be teenagers.
Funny that this was a teenager board back in the day as well, and even though I was late, a lot of people spent their teen years here.
But they were different teens, they were outcasts, now all we have is neurotypical teens who only post "kys".
4chan has been dead for years now, however. This place holds no standards, it really is like a chat room for normals and teenagers.
>>
This board is absolute dogshit now but I still keep coming back for the rare great thread amidst the dozens and dozens of fembot/e-celeb/cuck/Chad threads.
>>
>>36317860
Eight million pictures of Rei per hour, every hour, on the hour. DO YA LIKE DA BLUE HAIR GIRL
NO I LIKE DA ASOOKER

EVABAWKS
>>
>>36317839
You guys were some of the best friends a newfag could ask for.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.