[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lazy Asses

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Okay, I'm done. I'm done with people acting like life owes you something. Life owes you nothing. If you want something, you have to fucking earn it. And it's not hard. It's as easy as living life, geting a job, working hard, and remember that the government will help you if your job is shit or you have some medical shit that stops you. And you can always join the military as a last resort. The government rewards hard work.
But I'm tired of the niggers and the crackers alike acting like life owes them something when they do minimal work. The refugees who act like respect is owed to them because they're running from a war. I can see why, but. They come here? They earn their damn keep through hard work and not raping our children.
You want to live? Stop being lazy and earn your keep. Don't commit crimes. You don't work, you don't fucking eat, cuck.
Nature will reward hard work. Nature will prove who is superior. You are useful? You got hurt doing work and can't? You stay. You earned it. You are useless for reasons you could have forseen and can control? Die.
I don't care if you're a white, black, asian, muslim, whatever- I won't take care of you. Earn your keep, including the keep of any dependants you've taken on who can't, or get the fuck out.
I'm done.
>>
>>36316286
How about I work my ass off and still 23 khv? Work doesn't give you shit, only robs away your time from living and gives currency in exchange, so you can enhance the lesser time you have to live.
>>
>>36316368
Life owes you nothing. Get your freeloading ass out of the gene pool.
>>
File: 1492353560813.jpg (39KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492353560813.jpg
39KB, 480x480px
>>36316415
wtf that that even mean? you make no sense, why am I falling for this low quality bait?
>>
>>36316454
Get baited, bitch.
For real though. Stay out of the gene pool.
>>
>>36316501
You realize humans were around for thousands of generations?
Genetic imperfections aren't something we'll get rid of like that, CRISPR will be the answer to your issue.
But the who will decide what goes and what remains question is so deep, it'll take a long time before we'll see any real world application of it on humans.
(Or should I say humanoids? Since they'll be genetically altered therefor different from us)
>>
>>36316286
>Nature will reward hard work. Nature will prove who is superior.
>Spends the rest of his wagecuck tirade going on about the government

Which is it slave, nature or civilization?
One provides without being asked.
The other destroys without a question.

You clearly chose your side now fuck off and go be slave somewhere else.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.